Looking for Raidy RP (Accepting All Writers)

Started by Xenolord, July 21, 2015, 09:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

Today marks the day the third installment of the Lightning Warrior Raidy series is released. As a homage to the series, I'm looking to do a Role Play that is either set in the same world (with possibly some of the canon characeters) or something in the same vein as it (you should google it for that).

Basically, I'm looking for a fantasy setting steeped in war, intrigue and mystery. There are a few basic plots for this idea:

(Lightning Warrior Raidy) City Beyond the Clouds: Els has always been a world of war. For as long as anyone can remember, the Human Kingodms and the Monster Kingdoms have been locked in conflict that no one can quite remember the origin of.  However, even in a time of war, there is always time to explore and explain. Recently, rumors have drifted from the lips of drink-heavy soldiers returning from battle, stating that in the twilight hours of the day, a large, ominious object floats by the moon, blotting out all light. The Granvania - the Capitol of the Human Kingdoms - has put up a posting for soldiers to investigate via balloon. [This can either be before or after the events of the three games, or unrelated completely. I would like to play Raidy for this, though I could be convinced otherwise. Possible other characters are Fonfon, Tiss and Foless; or an OC if it so strikes your fancy.]

(Pre-Lightning Warrior Raidy) The Coming Storm: It was only a matter of time before their cold war heated up. Humans and Mosters have never gotten along. It's been like that for generations. It was only time before they escalated into open conflict. The Monster Army has marched, unmatched, across western Els towards the Capitol of Granvania. They say their leader is the powerful Storm Atronach Raijiin... the Lightning Queen. Quickly, the King collects the finest soldiers and places them under the command of his most skilled Knight, and they march out to meet the Lightning Queen. [As this takes place before the games, the understanding here is that Raijiin is Raidy's mother. Instead of killing Raijiin, the Knight-Commander defeats her but leaves her alive, eventually falling in love with her. More details to be discussed.]

These are only two, but if you have ideas, or even one in a similar world, but with differences, let me know! I'm always at least open to discussion. And, as with all my threads, please do not post in this, but send me a PM.