Test Your Limits F Seeking M and F~Continually Updated~

Started by LimitlessNikkie, September 20, 2011, 11:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Under Construction.
Posts subject to edits. Thank you for your patience. 

Testing Your Limits

Hello, welcome to my wonderful cravings thread. Take a look around, see if theres anything you like and if so please Pm me. As a note please do not leave comments here I will up date this continually but would like to keep this clean and ask you to refrain from posting here. If one of my ideas or pairing options catches your fancy please PM me or message me at my Discord (name in siggy).

As you will note below some of the stories may be crossed out, these are taken and I do not do multiples but if you really would like to play out the idea you can tell me and I'll try to work something out with you. If something is marked with on hold feel free to Pm me your interest it is open for play and is in fact only marked as such so I can keep track.

A little info about me. I'm 29 from California. I work long hours as a child care provider so my spare time is very precious to me. I'm currently looking for one perhaps two impressive writers that are willing to deal with my rather erratic posting in an effort to create a breathlessly enticing story that keeps us both intrigued and entertained for a long time to come.

Thank you again for visiting, I hope to hear from you soon!

LimitlessNikkie

Expectations

Where to start. Firstly my post minimum is 3 paragraphs at the least and normally I expect somewhere around 4 to 5. I love having a great deal of detail to work with in my stories, and though I respect that others may prefer to write less, I myself do not and find it frustrating to partner with someone who makes a habit out of posting less then I do. I do not want to carry the story, but create a collaborative work we can both fully enjoy. I write mainly in third person, though can switch to first if it is preferred, though it needs to be discussed prior to the start of any game.

I use character bios in all my stories, it helps me connect to your character. This is especially helpful when my character is already supposed to be acquainted with yours.  I don't demand a great deal of detail in these bios but a picture and a detailed personality is exceedingly helpful in helping me connect to the character you will be playing.

I'm not a huge stickler with time because there will be times, numerous of them when I will disappear for a week at a time. I do not demand fast posting though it is something of a treat on boring days ;). I do though expect you to tell me if you expect to be missing for three or more weeks. I'm fine with slow posting but I'd like to be informed of what your schedule is like so I know what to expect. If I hear nothing from you for what seems like a long time I'll PM you but otherwise I'll figure you've lost interest.

I play only females since I've tried males and discover it's something I need to work on dreadfully if I ever want to be good at it. I'm fine with others playing whatever gender they would like. I prefer to only play one role in One on Ones but have experience playing multiple roles so it's not strictly out of the question but I prefer not to unless there is a stunningly good reason.

Please read my Ons and Offs thread, it will give you an idea of my limits and boundaries because despite what my screen name may lead you to believe there are some things I do not care to do, that just don't interest me or flat out gross me out so please take a peek at that thread so you know some of my boundaries.

If your interested in one of these stories please fill out a basic bio and Pm it to me.
Bio Outline

[float=left][img height=300]Your pic here[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b](john is generic pick whatever you want)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

LimitlessNikkie

My Stories

A list of ideas I've come up with over my time at this wonderful site. These are not set in stone idea but are meant to inspire. Any of these ideas that appeal to you, can be talked over and tweaked into something fun and unique to for both of us. An easy way to navigate your way through this tread.

Blackmail/Coercion Games

LimitlessNikkie

Cravings
What really makes me go mmmm in the moment. Story ideas I'm currently looking for partners for. My current faves.

My Top Five
Caught in the Spidersweb
Possession
Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sing My Little Bird
My Illusive Muse

LimitlessNikkie

Archive
This is a complete list of all the games I've been in an am in currently. They are in chronological order oldest at the top moving down to the newest. Feel free to look through and get a feel for me as a writer. (Currently being updated)

One on One Games

One on Ones
Sunny With A Chance of Lust - SilentSeattle
Blood and the Moon - Kaiser Maverick
Darker Spice - zemo8801
Daddy's Girl Comes Home - AtwasAwamps
Show and Tell - Stormrider
Secret cravings - jeff25sweet
Oh Brother - Dragonfly7022003
Nice to meet You Dad - Fulgrim
Getting back to nature - Salamander
Meet your New Daughter - Ferran
The Holiday Party - redryder
Bought and Paid For - ShadowSire
For A Night - Mercurial
Oh Brother - B25Mitch
All in Trade - Scott
Into The Wild - swiggy3000
Meet Your new Daughter - Eeyore
Nice to Meet You, Dad - Eeyore
Oh Brother - Eeyore
Bought and Paid For - TheRomanticPerv
Threes a Crowd - TheRomanticPerv
A Fathers Interest - sesshomaruartist
And Away We Go - Mistress Sarah
Roommates!?! - WingedServant
A Little Extra Credit - catinthehat123
Show and Tell - Gosco
A Little Extra Credit - pete2peg
A Mothers Love - Magical Pen
What Dreams Await - Jack Stalker
Unjust Vengeance - DomShark
Room Mates - NortherQT
Into The Wild - yobo
The Art of Coercion, Graded on Curves - Les Man
Found Her - Google
Uncontrolled Desires - Lenka
The Stripping Teacher - Magical Pen
A Little Extra Credit - BigNRich
My Errant Little Girl - Black Hand
Breaking Rules - majinmaster
Unwanted Attention - DarkRose15
Nice To Meet You Dad - @nthony
Evil Is As Evil Does - Darkcide
For a Chance at Fame - rahatngt
Opposites Attract - Panduhmoanium
Oh Brother - Magical Pen
Taking Advantage - bigdean777
The Wedding Day - GarthMarenghi
One Summer - Giantmutantcrab
War Prisoner - jacobjon
But I Love You - RecklessRapscallion
Till Death Do Us Part - IntensePlayer
The Lost Girl - TexasDM
Are You My Maker - Josh Arcanum
A Gentle Mastering - ThePrince
Hallow City - GermanCake
Love Between Monster Hunters - CH
The Very Personal Assistant - Assassini
Meet Your New Daughter - KTH
Darker Desire - Furyion
My Other Half - Proud Geek
Graduation - SoulDadda
The New Demon King - Ty
Think Again - Incant
Other Half - pianoman17
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh
hhh

LimitlessNikkie

So Close To Freedom...Yet So Far (NC, bondage, D/S)
Sarah was taken from her crack addicted mother when she was too young to remember much besides the gnawing hunger and being afraid the the screams in the next room. She grew up a product of the broken foster care system bouncing from home to home never quite fitting in no where lasting long enough to for real bonds. She was raised around drugs from the other kids who either used to dull the pair or dealt to put money in their pockets, abusive foster parents worn down by hard luck cases who's taken to slapping rather then talking and a never ending stream of violence just from the rough environment that seemed to follow her around.

She'd just turned 16 the birthday celebrated with a single warped yellow candle shoved roughly into a blueberry muffin she bought special at school that day, the holiday remembered by no one but hope flared within her just the same. She was counting the days until she could escape knowing if she just waited a year, just one year she could run away and no one would come looking for her. Anything had to be better then living u dear the thumb of the system, Sarah was suture she could take care of herself far better then anyone else had so far.

She never could have predicted what happened next. She was moved in with a young couple who were fine, they let her do as she pleased happy to get the state checks but it would seem those checks weren't enough. They were drowning in debt and worse then that they'd taken a loan from a shark who was now breathing down their neck demanding payment and now they were desperate. They quietly started selling of their things, taking a loan on their house and car but it was barely enough to cover the interest let alone the principle. Soon desperate eyes fell on Sarah with her young firm body and general lack of morals and a plan started to form. They thought to just prostitution her but there were rumors circulating about young girls being sold for tens of thousands of dollars and a plan started to form in their minds. Soon they were discreetly looking for buyers for the girl planning to tell the world she ran away while selling her to the highest bidder.

LimitlessNikkie

]
Meet your new Daughter(NC, D/S, Bondage)
John married Sarah's mom in a whirl wind romance, the kind that blaze to life in an instant and blinds you to everything else. He'd never met Sarah and only heard vague stories told reluctantly by his new wife. All you knew of her was she was tucked away in an all girls boarding school across the country on the east coast and that the relationship between Sarah and he mother seemed strained at best. Samantha left you with the impression of a studious young woman of poise with a cool nature, one a goal oriented woman like Samantha could be proud of. You were in for a bit of a surprise.

Sarah came home for summer break wearing a dress so short her mother choked seeing her get out of the cab. From the sway of her hips to the smirk playing on her full red lips sex oozed off of her thick and potent, like a pheromone in the very air itself. No one was safe from her teasing, seductive nature, not even John. In fact she seemed to target him just for the fun of it. An unexpected business trip would provide the first time John and Sarah would be alone together. With her constant flirting and obvious interest will John's vows to her mother be enough to keep him from satisfying his desire for the sex pot or will Sarah enjoy the indulgence of yet another married man this one all the more special for being her mothers husband.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Nice to meet you Dad (Incest, D/S, Bondage, NC)
John married young just out of college to his high school sweet heart but as his career sky rocketed so did his sexual appetite and he found himself more often then not in the company of woman other then his wife. After several years John and his wife divorce. She took his infant daughter Sarah and left for the sunny coast of California. John never made any effort to get to know his daughter. A few card maybe a letter or two but he never visited and she faded from his mind. a distant memory of a mistake far in the past. He never expected her to reenter his life but she did. 

Sarah was 18 and 5  months from early acceptance to Brown so when her mom died. The will she left behind was basic, everything went to Sarah and if Sarah was still a child the care and responcibility for Sarah went to John. Long conversations on the phone with his lawyer and finally progress was made. The man who's loins she sprouted from though she'd never actually met agreed to take her in until she left for college next fall. John never expected Sarah to look like a younger version of his first love, bursting with life and innocents, a walking temptation that soon was haunting his dreams and distracting him from his daily life as she made herself comfortable in his house. With few fatherly feelings would his desire for her overrule the moral qualms that held him back?[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Your Not Going Anywhere(Bondage, D/S, possible NC)
Sarah and John were the classic high school couple. She was the Head Cheerleader and he the quarter back and save for a few dramatic breakups they stayed a pair through the whole of high school. Sarah was comfortable with John but not in love with him though she might parrot the words and act as if she was. He was the alpha here but Sarah was not so naive as to think there wasn't someone better out there in fact she counted on it. In truth she was bored of him.

The summer before college was drawing to a close and she was bored with her life in a small town and with John. With opportunity shining on the horizon she broke up with John with every intention of exploring the opportunities the future offered. John wasn't so agreeable. As far as he was concerned Sarah was his. They'd started going out when she was nothing more then a pretty freshman and kept her close while she flourished and he loathed to give her up now that she was a fully grown, strong smart sexy woman who inspired envy where ever she went.

Rather then simply let sarah leave John followed her to school and was determined to keep her by any means necessary. At first he simply watched, seething with rage as she entertained frat guys and athletes all the while lothing her action and planning how best to get her back. 

LimitlessNikkie

Oh Brother (Insest, Bondage, D/S)
Sarah and John were raised in an insular world of her father's control. Dad was the master of the house without question, and what he said was law. With the two oldest girls both parents but mainly thier father practiced incest but when he had his son Dad got an idea. When Sarah was born she unlike everyone else was left untouched for a single reason, John.

John was Dad's prodigy, taught to see woman as tools of his pleasure. He was given free rein over his older sisters and mom when he was home from school, but Sarah was kept innocent in body if not mind. She like John were sent to good schools in thier youth so she had a good education. At 18 it was arranged she would attend the same college as John and she went to move into his apartment, the time finally coming were she would belong to him utterly.

For Sarah this is what she'd been groomed for her entire life. She knew no other purpose in life then to better herself so best to please John as he saw fit. For her, Sarah's value of self is irrevocably tied to John's approval and desire for her. She'd been with no other man, saving her virginity for the one man it's been promised too,

LimitlessNikkie

Show and Tell(consensual, romance)
John and Sarah grew up no more then fifty feet away from each other, their homes shared a fence. John was Sarah's first friend. They fought over blocks on a blanket in the glass while their mothers complained of bottles, soiled diapers and sleepless nights. The grew up together, thick as thieves. both of their mothers were over protective, a trait stemming from their deep religious beliefs and their desire to not have the filth of the world touch their vulnerable children.
While Sarah's home life was quiet and steady her mother and father getting along well enough for all appearances, while John's was anything but. John's father while religious was not one to hover or restrict others, had always respected other belief even if they differed from his own, while John's mother had grown more and more intolerant over the years. The unknown had become a thing to fear rather then something to be explored and learned from. As John got older his mother followed Sarah's mothers lead restricting everything John did from where he went to who he could hang out with.
By the time John was ten years old his parents had gotten a divorce and by a miracle his father had been granted custody. With a tear filled hug to the girl who'd been his only real friend growing up John hugged Sarah good bye. The pair wouldn't see each other again for eight years when they both end up at the same college together, completely by chance. This was Sarah's first time in the world, her first break away from her mothers suffocating world.

LimitlessNikkie

Bought and Paid For(NC, Bondage, D/S, Ageplay)
From the moment a child is born the parents have all these hopes and dreams for them. The child, barely big enough to hold might end up a doctor, a police officer, a scientist, anything they could think of. The potential was endless. They worked themselves to the bone to try to provide for young Sarah. In the early years everything was great, the young couple was in love, Sarah's father made enough money that they were able to buy their house and her mom was ably to quit work. For years everything was alright, their was debt but it was manageable, they were making it.
That was until Sarah's mom got sick. when she got sick everything changed. Sarah's dad started working all the time and then the phone started ringing with bill collectors calls and pink colored envelopes started arriving in the mail. Sarah could sense the tension in the house even after her mother started getting better. the phone didn't stop ringing and the bills kept coming. Her parents started fighting at night when they thought she was asleep. They always thought about the same thing, money.
John was Sarah's fathers best friend in collage, the two of them frat brother. While Sarah's dad had gone to work for one of the big companies getting stuck somewhere in middle management John had gone on to start his own tech company and was doing very well for himself. Sarah had just turned 18 the summer John came to visit. She'd already delayed college simply because they couldn't afford it and was working five nights a week at a local hot spot serving beer and wings on Sundays. John couldn't help noticing his best friends gorgeous young daughter, a business man through and through John sensed the opportunity and decided after walking in on a fight about the mortgage decided to make an offer, debt relief, complete debt relief, if they were willing to let him take care of Sarah.
They all knew to a degree what John expected in return for his help, but drowning in medical bills and late fees they were desperate and because of that they agreed. To Sarah they said very little, only the John had offered to help them and that he had offered to pay for her to go to school while living in his city apartment with him. Sarah blinded by the prospect of following her dream and going to college agreed without every considering the implications of what John might expect for his generosity or sharing limited space with a man who was not her father.

LimitlessNikkie

For a Night(Bondage, D/S)
At nineteen years old Sarah wanted only to enjoy her life. She was smart, she had a scholarship to school, got good grades in her studies, seemed to be a normal enough girl but at night behind the velvet rope of the club door Sarah cast off her normal life for the one she preferred. Behind the mask that was part of her uniform Sarah became Sam. A club submissive who would let you beat and molest her, even further sometimes if the price was right.
Sarah had her regulars,  men who were there just to see her but none more loyal then John. John and Sarah had met about a year before when she was a nubile 18 years old and fresh out of her mother crack house. He'd been using her exclusively since the first night he'd seen her. In the last few months he'd been booking her more and more, blocking her from other, more lucrative clients until she had to start limiting her time with him.
One night, angry at not being able to book Sam for the evening John came down to the club to make his anger known. He'd supported this girl for a year, paid her bills, bought her clothes, took her out to dinners. To his mind she should appreciate him, not pass him over now that a better opportunity seemed to be at hand.
When John got there it was to see Sam on the club floor with a new client, younger and more handsome then John was. Jealousy can be an ugly emotion when it consumes another like it was doing to John now. Would he act rashly in the middle of the club? Or would his anger fester like an infected wound?

LimitlessNikkie

]
All in Trade(Bondage, D/S, Manipulation)
Born into a rich family Sarah has never known a life of struggle, at least not like real people. Sarah never had to worry about bills or having a place to live but all of those things came with strings, and those strings were her family. Her mother was relentlessly picking at Sarah, her hair wasn't right, the clothing she wore, sit up strait, smile, be a good girl. And her father was little better always saying how much he wanted a boy to carry on the family line.
By the time Sarah was 17 she was using drugs just to get through family dinner. First is was just xanex, just something to calm her down. The it was two or three or four and soon enough it wasn't enough. That's when someone showed her oxy, then she made the leap from oxy to heroin in a needle. Sarah would tell you she fell in love with the needle, and heroin.
But one can only rub elbows with filth for so long as her mother would say. Sarah was busted holding enough to be considered a felony. Rather then get her off scot free her family arranged court order drug treatment. Ninety days in rehab. They sent her with air kisses and stiff unwelcoming hugs, hoping her all the best in getting better.
But Sarah had no intention of getting clean. And now enter John, a minimum wage orderly working a grinding eight to five just to keep a roof over his head and the lights on. Usually hes a pretty average employee, nothing spectacular but a good employee, but once in a while John saw someone special. John had a controlling streak in him about a mile wide and the rehab was his hunting ground to find vulnerable girls he wanted to take him. he would feed them drugs, make them dependent on them, break them while they were in the rehab so in theory they'd be ready to come home with him when the time came to go home. 

LimitlessNikkie

Into The Wild(Consensual, Romantic, Tarzan Inspired)
The amazonian jungle was the last great frontier. Sarah's parents were explorers, historians looking for evidence of other Mayan ruins, hoping to prove a theory. They had a little five year old daughter with them and their team, exploring the wild undergrowth, following locals deep into the depths of the jungle chasing a hope and a dream. 
It was an accident, or negligence depending on your view. No one was watching Sarah one night as the team looked over some artifact or another the villagers brought forth to show them after about a week of making friends and pumping money into their economy. Sarah was always an adventurous girl and at five years old she wondered away, chasing a butterfly actually.
Of course within the hour Sarah's missing state was discovered and the whole of the village was looking for her. For a week strait everyone looked but for the little girl, her face was on tv and the government got involved, doing fly bys and sending soldiers into the jungle to  look for her, smashing through the undergrowth. But as days passed one after another and not a trace of the little girl was found hope started the wane. Supporters fell away one by one and bu the time the year was over the little girls parents were the only ones left looking, hoping against rational that Sarah was still alive, somehow.
John was (this is completely up for discussion) a professional adventurer, an attractive youtube personality who would go to exotic and remote places taking his million followers into exotic lands and explore places that most people never had the opportunity to see. This time he was in the amazon jungles, he had this idea of exploring the river, meeting with a couple researchers to talk about the danger to the jungle by logging and such and then meet with some indigenous tribes, All before making her own foray into the jungle.
The series was going great for him until he started getting weird comments asking about a face in the background of his vlog videos, watching him. He started reviewing his footage and found often when he was in the depths of the jungle there was a face, a girl, watching him. Others might of been freaked out, having discovered he was being watched but for John his curiosity was piqued. The girl was obviously wild by the look of her hair and that she wore only scraps of clothing and mud. How did a pretty white girl end up lost in the south american jungle?

LimitlessNikkie

Sing my little bird(Bondage, NC, Coercion, Kidnap)
Sarah never knew a day of normal life. Her mother was a driven woman and when it came to her little girl nothing was ever good enough. For Sarah fame started in the womb as the offspring of a b list celebrity. her picture was a foot note in people to fill a boring news day. Her baby pictures were used in advertisements and by five she was in dance, singing and acting lessons, music and speech. She did pageants and auditions, getting head shots done and doing shitty commercials, until she landed in the mickey mouse club.
There she was groomed by the best in the industry. She was added to the cast of one of there network shows as they worked on breaking her out. By 12 she had a huge following of little girls and she was trending every other week from her wildly popular youtube channel. She lived with her mother who's career had faltered long ago leaving her to manage Sarah's career. By 15 it was clear something was going on with Sarah, the wholesome girl started to take on a more sexualized persona and her vlog started to include other stars and parties, started getting flagged for inappropriate content.
At sixteen she was busted with a DUI and her mug shot graced the pages of every tabloid and every click bait add in the country, she couldn't leave the house without people taking her picture. For a moment Sarah withdrew from pubic view but her outrageous behavior didn't slow any, she might have not been sharing her world anymore but others were/ It became like an online challenge to film her out in public, even better if you could catch her at a club or party.
By eighteen Sarah had dropped two more albums but they were not like her prior sound, the pretty young blond had gone through an overhaul going from Disney princess to something dark and twisted. her popularity spiraled down in the public eye but for John this was her moment of greatest distress, to him this was her hour of need, he had to help the stunningly talented girl from the poison that was her life, he was saving her, even if it was going to be from herself.

LimitlessNikkie

One Summer(Consensual. Romance)
Dust came off the road with each step and the sun beat down on his head like it was a physical force. Sweat soaked in to his collar and he wondered again what the hell he'd been thinking. Platina was a town so small it barely showed up on the map. It the northern reaches of the california wilderness the small town boasted little more then a post office and a single small store but just within the limits was a resort that a friend had suggested for this years team building trip.
Wild R Horse Ranch was a world unto itself, with a staff that lived on site the whole place operated like a small town of staffers who's job it was to entertain the guest though it was clear there was a separation there. A clear us vs. them mentality. The working class and those with enough money to come vacation at a place that required a five grand down payment for any stay over a week.
The team was scheduled to stay for ten days,  the first two simply enjoying the club house, the pool, any of the many amenities. On day three they started with the bonding exercise and that started with horseback riding with Sarah.
Sarah was second generation, growing up at the resort like it was her own play ground literally growing up less then a hundred feet from the stables that were now her domain. When she learned of the group of men she'd been assigned to teach to ride she wasn't particularly pleased but her opinion changed quickly when natural chemistry sparks between her and the John under the hot California sun.

LimitlessNikkie

Roommates (Consensual, Romance, F/F or F/M)
Leaving home for the first time can be a scary and intimidating for everyone but moving in with a complete stranger, talk about scary. Sarah moved in thinking it would be like camp when she had to share common areas with a roommate, she figured if they were friends great, but if they weren't she could just conduct her life around who ever it was. She really didn't put a lot of worry into the subject. But maybe she should have.
Sarah never expected to be attracted to her new roommate, nor that living together that they would grow to be so close. It got to the point where Sarah burned with jealousy wishing that John would look at her like he looked at the other girls he brought home with him. Never could she have fathomed that John had similar feelings every time she brought home her own date for an evening of carnal bliss.
Everything comes to a head one night after an evening of drinking and the pair fall into bed together waking up with little memories of the night before save the satisfied feeling of their bodies. Would they admit to their feelings for each other? Would this be the beginning of something beautiful or would fear continue to dictate their path and alcohol take the blame for what they'd wanted from each other all along? And how long would that flimsy excuse hold?

LimitlessNikkie

Push and Pull(Consensual)
Sarah's life revolved around the balance beam. She was 3 when she started taking a tumbling class just to be around other kids but she had incredible talent, great balance and a natural love of the sport. By six she was competing and they had moved once already to find her a coach. Mark became like another parent to her, she often spent more time with him then she did at home. He was very nearly her whole world. They worked together for year working Sarah's talent and skills in the hope of auditioning for the national team this year, the dream of course being the Olympics.
At sixteen Sarah went to the Olympics, she got bronze and was furious with herself. How could she come so close only to fall short right at the end? To complicate matters it was only six months after her failed attempt at the Olympics that Mark passed away in a car accident. Sarah fell into a deep depression at his death, she through herself into her sport, barely leaving the gym where she and Mark practiced, falling asleep to old films of them practicing.
Her parents worried for Sarah found another coach willing to take her on and they packed up and moved much to the distress of Sarah who very much did not want to move but the lure of a new opportunity too much to pass up.
In Sarah's old life she never had to worry about guys, she didn't go to school and her guy was girls only so it wasn't as if she was exposed to males very often but the new gym came with it's own complications. It was Co-ed. John was a hot shot male gymnast on the rise. A bit older, with bad boy good looks and charm that just oozed off of him he could get just about any girl he wanted but for him Sarah was interesting, driven and focused in a way most girls her age were not. Almost from the moment she arrive he persuade her, even more intrigued by the resistance Sarah put up. She seemed to have very little interest even if her gaze lingered on him a little longer then it should when she thought he wasn't looking.

LimitlessNikkie

And Away We Go(Consensual)
Sarah and John had been best friends for what felt like forever. They met on the first day of preschool and in a small town the two of them had been together ever since. As kids they played long hours of tag and hide and go seek. Everyone thought as teens they'd end up dating but they never did. Sarah was always John's expert opinion on girls and he was always her knight when the world let her down, there to comfort her at every turn. Through high school they stayed best friends through countless other boy friends and girls friends for each other them but nothing ever seemed to stick. There were whispers about them but as far as anyone knew the pair had never even kissed.
School was coming to a close and they'd both gotten accepted into different colleges. Sarah going out of state chasing the distant horizon like always, while John staying local, family obligations keep him close to home. Sarah always one with a taste for adventure couldn't let their last summer together go to waste and suggested a road trip like she'd always talked about wanting to do as they grew up. She had dreams of just throwing out the map and finding charming little towns and local shops just by the luck of it. The entire concept gave John a stress headache. But with a great deal of pleading and puppy dog eyes she convinced John to go with her on one last adventure. GPS included as a compromise.
With a possible end looming near, the threat of it would the pair finally admit the love they have for each other or would they let something so precious slip through their young fingers out of fear and ignorance?

LimitlessNikkie

Come What May(Bondage, NC? D/S)
Sarah was 17 and only had one asset her beauty. With no parents and two young siblings she worked herself to the bone, dropping out of school to try to take care of them. But each month got harder and harder and it seemed life was determined to see her fail. It seemed no matter how hard she worked or what she did it was never enough to keep them safe. The end of the month always found the cupboards empty along with their bellies.
It was a coworker, a girl who had taken Sarah with her a few time as she hooked that told her about an underground slave trade. It was an urban myth, a group of men who would buy young girls to play slave for a set number of years, free to walk away with a check for your services once the time frame was up. This wasn't the first time Sarah had heard the rumor but again she said she wasn't interested but like the last time she'd heard it the idea lingered in the back of her mind. it sounded too good to be true and anything that sounded too good made her nervous but when the eviction notice came from the landlord Sarah was desperate in a way she'd never been before.
Chasing the rumor Sarah found the guy who brought girls into the dark underbelly of the sex trade. it was he who contracted her for five years paying her a down payment that she used to set up an account for her brothers while her aunt was taking care of them and then she disappeared from contact.
Sarah thought since the first guy had bought her she'd just belong to him but that was not the case. He had seen in her the youth and beauty even a hard life had yet to dull and knew an investment when he saw it. instead of keeping her he called up his high spenders with a taste for young beauty then offered Sarah for auction.
John was an inflexible man with little patience for the trying nature of normal woman. He hated dating finding most woman annoying, with all their idle chatter and nit picking. He was the type who would much rather pay for exactly what he wanted rather then settle for less, and since he had the money to do so, why not. Sarah was a rare beauty in an ugly world and from the moment he saw her he knew he wanted her, that he was not leaving without her.

LimitlessNikkie

Captured Abroad(NC, Bondage)
Some people are born with a yearning just under the skin, a drive in their blood and a desire in their heart. Even as a child Sarah was driven to explore. Born into one of the wealthiest families in the state Sarah never wanted for anything and was given every opportunity to indulge in her passions. As as child they traveled extensively, her favorite past time as a child was to find one of those beautiful tourist photos they circulate on facebook, showing her parents and then planning a trip for in a month or two. By the time she was a teenager Sarah had stepped foot on ever continent on the planet, been to most major cities and seen more then most do in a life time.
But for Sarah it wasn't enough, no where near. Her parents were protective, over protective if you asked Sarah. They never let her go places that were known to be dangerous, they always went places safe and secure, the government keeping things safe to ensure their tourist dollars keep rolling in. But Sarah wasn't interested in the polished cities, she wanted to see places no one else ever would. those charming little villages of only a few hundred people, fallen down temples, long forgotten by time, babbling brooks and hidden beaches, she wanted to see the forgotten places of the world.
At eighteen Sarah wanted nothing more then to just take off and explore the world but her parents convinced her to go to college if they let her backpack across Europe first. At first they received post cards and calls but as the months wore on those dropped off and soon there was silence. Everyone was worried about her. Sarah was naive and truly believed that people were good at heart. She refused to see the world as a dangerous place. At 19 years old she made her way to a dangerous segment of Russia on her way to Moscow. There was were her luck turned sour. She met a man who kidnapped her and in what seemed like whirled wild of activity she was sold off to a man who she'd only seen through a fog of drugs to be kept as a sex slave for his amusement.

LimitlessNikkie

What Dreams Await (consensual, D/S, bondage)
Just how far will you go to get what you want, for Sarah it was as far as you asked. Sarah was a budding talent with a burning desire to leave her mark on the world. She was desperate to see her name in lights to mean something in a world where so often a persons life is forgotten after their death. She wanted to leave an imprint on the world, be remembered past a generation or two and thought Hollywood was the way for her to do that.
She was beautiful, with flawless skin, a mouth that naturally smiled and a body made for sin. She had a sunny personality and was talented but so were thousands of other girls who wanted the same parts she was going after week after week. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of obscurity. She thought she'd never get her big break, never see her name on the box office ticket, never have the life and comfort she'd dreamed of while huddled under too thin blankets on cold winter nights. But then she met John by chance, a well connected agent who could rocket propel her to the top  if he wanted to but his prices were steep. He didn't want her money but her body though she'd yet to discover that fact yet.
Sarah was thrilled John seemed interested in her and signed with him without even reading the contract binding herself to him indefinitely and without even knowing it agreeing to the price he'd neglected to tell her about until after the ink on the documents had dried. Without even reading it Sarah had agreed to move in with John and be on call for his every whim for the next two years.

LimitlessNikkie

Coming of Age(M/F/F, Insest, D/S, light bondage)
Sarah never knew much about her parents beside what every kid knows, they work, their past, some of their interests. She had no idea her Dad was an extream dominate who'd been watching his little girl for years. Interest in her blooming with each passing year as Sarah made the transition from awkward and unsure to graceful and beautiful. Mom and Dad have a healthy dominate submissive relationship, but Dads desire for his little girl who's not so little anymore had put strain on that.
Mom was the one to suggests bringing Sarah into their bed room games hoping to please her husband and master. Sarah's parents struck one night when she came home slightly drunk from a party very late waking them as she tried to sneak into the house. They promised punishment but she laughed it off imagining grounding rather then the hand cuffs and paddling her father had in mind. (looking for the mom and dad roles)

LimitlessNikkie

Torment and Temptation(Consensual, M/F or M/F/F, Bondage)
Sarah had been away on vacation and ended up coming home early. She hadn't considered call but in hind sight figured she should have. Walking into the apartment she shared with her room mate she found her friend bound on the floor with her ass in the air and her boyfriend a man Sarah had never met behind her his finger pushing in and out of her room mates body a paddle held loosely in his free hand. Her room mates ass was a bright red telling clearly that the paddle had been used and both seemed to be extremely pleased.
Sarah was mortified she mumbled something approaching an apology and ran but from that night on nothing was ever quiet the same. the boyfriend John seemed to be around all the time looking at her in ways that left her excited and bothered. It didn't help that of late the image she'd seen had played a heavy role in her fantasies. She couldn't get the notion of being paddled out of her mind. one night with Sarah her room mate and John all drinking Sarah's room mate would pass out early and lowered inhibitions would lead to a very enlightening evening for Sarah.

LimitlessNikkie

Three's a Crowd(M/F/F or M/M/F)
It had started off casual with three friends deciding sex shouldn't be tied to relationships and making a packed with each other that while they lived with each other it would be the three of them. A friends with benefits arrangement. No strings, not complications, no attachments, always had a date and never had to worry about being screw over. there were only a few rules to make everything go smoothly and to prevent conflict, no falling in love, no jealousy, no monopolizing(sharing is caring), and no regrets.
It should have been easy and for a while it was but somethings can't be helped and when emotions start to play a role clouding judgment and making everything difficult can the three of them move past their hurt feeling and save their friendship or will things forever change for the young college student who thought they could escape a broken heart. (This will need a lot of collaboration and is planned to be rather long)

LimitlessNikkie

A Little Business With Your Pleasure
Sarah a young vibrant romance writer fresh out of school was thrilled to finally get an agent assigned to her by her publishing house. Sparks fly when she met John and even though he seemed indifferent to her the imaginative girl couldn't help thinking about him a few too many time. With a love life as dead as every plant in her apartment she falls easily into the fantasy of wrapping her body around his and tumbling to the nearest horizontal surface.
Unconsciously he ends up as the hero of her newest book and her secrets and fantasies are unleashed when she submits the book for his review and he reads between the lines. John is flattered if a bit embarrassed as he reads the story young Sarah has created easily recognizing himself from the way she described 'Ron' and the little habit he knew he possessed that Ron seemed to have as well.
He know he has to talk to her about it but can't seem to figure out a way how and with the steamy images created by her writing alive in his mind the image he'd held of her as young and untouchable are shattered forever. With a meeting with Sarah just a half hour away he still had no idea how he's going to handle this little problem.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

A Little Extra Credit
From a small town going to a large university was intimidating in the extreme. Sarah fell easily into the traps of distractions littering the campus, from parties to clubs she did it all sometimes to the point of ignoring what should have mattered most, classes. Finals were right around the corner and with her grades in the toilet she was in major trouble. About to lose her scholarship she worked her ass off and managed to pull up her grade in almost all her classes, save one.
She wasn't normally seductive but she like everyone else had heard the rumors of girls sleeping with their teachers to get ahead and she had a natural pull towards the forbidden. It was the last day of classes when she approached John a sway in her step and a wicked look in her eyes intent on getting her grade up to passing by any means necessary.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Opposites Attract
She'd always been exactly what everyone especially her parents expected her to be. She was perfect, poised and a bit dull at times. She'd gone to a private school and excelled, forfeiting a social life and dating in favor of pleasing her parents. She thought she was happy, for filled. She was wrong.
18 and taking her first steps away from her parents and into a whole new world she was unsurprised you were around. You'd always been at the high society functions she'd been forced to attend. The boy the girls giggled over and her parents forbid her from talking to. The boy who teased her for her dull studious nature and taunted her at every turn. With a record as black as a starless sky she thought she knew everything about him from the rumor mill. Again she was wrong.
With a twist of fate she'd stuck with you (reason up for discussion) and her world will take an unexpected turn, an in the process she'll discover parts of herself she didn't even know existed.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Being a Princess Sucks(loosely based on medieval England)
She'd grown up in the castle but was extremely luck in many fashions, where her sisters were cloistered within the castles walls groomed within an inch of their lives she the youngest of the lot was gifted with a measure of freedom. Able to behave in a ways completely outside normal allowances for a female  because of her fathers blessing she grew up head strong and rebellious.
She didn't know she was contracted to marry until a year before she was to be given to a prince she'd never met. A man she'd heard of as arrogant, strict and structured. Just the description had her shuttering at the though of actually having to marry him. She plead with her father to give her, her freedom but with conflict brewing he told her no, that it was her turn to help her kingdom.
So now she has to meet her betrothed and figure out a way to either live with the life others had decided for her or how to get out of it before it's too late.

LimitlessNikkie

Power Struggle
At one time the two powerful families had been friends. There had been dinner parties and shared vacations and trips. For ten years the two children played together as the parents laughed and all was well. But on the girls tenth birthday something happened and the families turned from the best of friends to the bitterest of enemies. For the next decade the parents taught that same hate to their children until the kids regarded eachother with cool distaste tossing aside the memories of childhood companionship.
The girl was 19 the first time she met him outside the social circle of her parents society. They were an ocean away from their meddling parents for the first time alone together. Fate threw them together once more so they could find out for themselves if the hate they'd been taught was enough to keep the two of them apart or if another unnamed force was powerful enough to draw them together once more.

LimitlessNikkie

Darker Desires
It was an innocent dare that led the 21 year old girl to the club the infamous bondage club that night. Her best friend an adventurous blond with a taste for pain had been determined to bring a little spice into her friends sex life. It was a busy night the club full of woman dressed in every color of the rainbow showing off more skin then some strip clubs and men equally as revealing. The girl felt out of place the moment she walked threw the door but still somehow managed to catch your attention.
Maybe it was her innocents, maybe her obvious interest despite her unease. Whatever it was you were drawn to her and in the following weeks showed her how to truly enjoy her body and opened her up to experience she never would have dreamed she herself would have as you awakened her darker desires.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Breaking Rules
Sarah was  a silver spoon fed trust fund kid who could have anything she wanted as long as it could be charged to her shiny black credit card. Her parents were rarely in the same contry let alone the same content. She spent most of the year at an expensive all girls boarding school but summers she spent in her sprawling beach house on the Florida coast. She'd always been under the care of John while at home, a man who was part body guard part baby sitter.
The last few years she'd spent much of her time at home on the beach avoiding John and dating her way through the packs of vacationers that were as temporary there as she herself was. During her last summer at the beach house the crush she'd had on John since she was a little girl came into full bloom. With time running out she persued him wanting to taste at least what she'd yearned for for years.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Poly Family (F/F/M/M)
This is a four person game that's rather self explanatory. I want to try to play out a poly family with a touch of Dom/sub tendency within these couples/ I want to start with two distinct couples and having them come together to form a solid loving poly family. I have no defined character ideas set at this time though loosely I picture the males being more dominate but not far into that life style though at this time all is negotiable. please Pm if your interested in this game roles and details needs to be discussed before hand.

LimitlessNikkie

A Need So Wicked
Sarah was a criminal, a famous head line making criminal who got off on the fame her name could generate. She flaunted her success leaving a calling card and a chocolate kiss at the scene. She was a modern cat burglar who roamed New York's darkened streets taunting the cops and scaring the wealthy. in the last few years she'd bested some of the best security in the city and the people were crying out for her arrest.
John was the investigator who's job it was to arrest her, many times he had no idea who close he'd been to her. She loved watching him getting as close as she could. Though she knew she could never have him, even speaking to him would be to dangerous she couldn't help how drawn to him she felt. One night too long spent tarrying, watching him, he caught her, cornered her. How would she possibly escape?

LimitlessNikkie

Are You My Maker?(Vampire)
Sarah woke up after the night of her 21st birthday with her head feeling like it was splitting open and her neck aching. Fingertips caressed the skin of her neck coming away sticky with her own blood. She felt her stomach turn and knew what had happened, fractured memories coming back to her scattered and scarred. A scream constricted her throat and she pressed her back against the wall trying to breath past the slowly building burning sensation, hunger clawing at her being dissolving her senses.
A smooth cultured laugh floated through the air towards her. A man cloaked in shadows nothing but the moon light flashing in his eyes and the lines of his body visible in the near lightlessness. "Who...who are you." Sarah asked her voice tentative and broken fear laced heavily through it. "who do you think?' The man replied the smirk evident in his voice.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Fall From Grace
Sarah had been a pinnacle in the comunity, a teen who volunteered in the comunity , was on the news for her comunity work. She was a star athlete a cheerleader, valedictorian accepted to every college she applied to. No one would have though her life could go so wrong. Sarah went to school and while for the first year she was fine making grades no saw her and only got sparing calls.

She'd left behind a boy friend back home who she was supposed to be having a long distance relationship with but as time passed Sarah seemed to draw further and further away from everyone in her old life. her family equated it to her striking out on her own and forming her own life but when she missed her mom's 50Th birthday with not so much as a call they all knew something was wrong. Sarah wasn't the type of girl to forget things of that nature.

Unknown to them Sarah had gotten hooked up with a bad crowd while in school. She started partying and sleeping around. When her boyfriend come to get her John found a very diffrent girl. Sarah was not the sweet girl with a quick wit and a sharp mind filled with a playful infectious innocents anymore. her eyes were hard and distant as John forcibly took her from school and made her come up determinded not to let  her slip away from him.

LimitlessNikkie

But I love you
Falling in love is far too easy to do especially when your sixteen with stars in our eyes blown away by the brilliance of an older man. Sarah was 10 when she first met John the younger brother of one of her fathers friends, a man still 10 years her senior who did little more then dote on the little girl that obviously had a bit of a crush. Years past and Sarah's interest in John waxed and waned as he visited and disappeared sometimes for years at a time. The last time she saw him when she was 13 he's teased her about her insecurities and told her how beautiful she was boosting her self-esteem and cementing himself a place in her heart.

Three years later John moved back to her home town and was invited to a party at her parents house. Little did he know that while Sarah lived her life dating and being social she'd nurtured a love for him that was more then a little inappropriate. When she'd learned John would be coming back she dumped her boy friend of two years and worked harder then ever to make herself into the perfect girl. She was old enough she reasoned to make her own choices. It was time for John to see her as more then just a little girl, the daughter of one of his friends but as a woman, a woman who could love him as he deserved.

LimitlessNikkie

A Gentle Mastering(D/s)
Sarah had known she was a sub since she was sixteen. Introduced to the world of D/s through literature and media Sarah thought she knew what she was in for. But the further she sunk into the dark and murky world the more out of depth she was. She found only the worst of that world that could be both gentle and cruel. She found master who were more abusive then loving, she twisted herself into knots trying to fit into a media driven image of a sub. She tried desperately to find someone who could both conquer and love her.

By the time she was twenty two she was tired. She was tired of being hit by men who liked to hit woman for fun, exploiting her desires for their gain. She was ready to give up on the game. She was broken a shadow of the once confident lively girl. Her job took her someplace new. A fresh start she though, a place where she could start new leaving all that D/s stuff behind her. She wouldn't make the same mistakes here. She'd find some nice vanilla guy who made her smile and would never get off on causing her more pain then pleasure.

That was until she met you. You'd been a master for a long time now and knew the difference between discipline and inflicting pain. You were forceful a commanding presents but there was something in your eyes that demanded her trust even as you promised to never hurt her. The draw between the two of you was electric. You could see she was hurt, broken even. You knew better the to mess with a broken sub but something about her was too great to resist and soon found yourself drawing her ever so slowly back into the world she thought she'd forever left behind.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

My Illusive Muse
John was an artist, a man who was acclaimed during his own life time for his realism, his ability to capture the essence of his subjects. His art shows were unique in that they would be focused around a single subject usually a girl and his art ranging from paintings to sculptures to even the rare photo would capture the different facets of the subject. His images were emotional and beautiful, heart wrenching at times and always honest.

Sarah was just a girl struggling through life. she grew up a child to a single mother and had never know a day of easy comfort in her life. She'd worked everyday in her life and in truth knew no other way to live. Drugs and depravity were things right around the corner and while she wished they wouldn't touch her it was inevitable.

John saw her by change. She was cutting across the park just as the street lights were flicking on. Her head was bent down her shoulders hunched as if to make herself small as she cut through the park that while safe enough during the day took on a sinister quality at night. He only saw her for a few brief moments and for one second as she walked her head lifted and her eyes met before she turned a corner and was gone.

That one moment was enough to capture his interest. He knew right then he;d found his new muse. He had to have her, had to. The compulsion to capture her image, immortalize a person had never been so strong before but he knew he had to have her, no one else would do this time. He'd go to any lengths.

LimitlessNikkie

Taking Advantage
Sarah was many things but what was most obvious was she was pretty. She discovered this in high school when she started going to public school rather then her all girls school. Her beauty was made known to her in a series of looks too lewd for her to quiet grasp at first, whistles that followed her down hallways and a sharp spike in popularity with guys who were more then pleased to chase after her in the hopes of 'tapping that'.

When she was 17 she lost her parents to a tragic car accident and swiftly after that the state proclaimed her fit to care for herself. She got a job and then another one but she never seemed to last at any of them. She never fit in well or something just went wrong. The lack of jobs made things unstable for her. It was one of her few friends from the gym that suggested stripping. It's not that bad she'd said, You'd be great at it and wouldn't have to worry about money.

At first Sarah was apposed to the idea but with rent due as well as the pg&e bill she took the plunge and auditioned and was hired that day. At first she worked as a waitress serving drinks and basically kept an eye on things and was a walking advertisement for the other girls, but the longer she was there the more the patrons seemed to take an interest in her and soon she was on the stage more and more till she had her own solo strip tease.

John was a regular patron of the club a friend of the owner and one of the guys who was known to treat the girls well and wasn't too slimy. Sarah caught his eye from the moment she showed up. She held an innocents that just wasn't seen in a girl working in a strip club. She intrigued him. She seemed to blossom in from of his very eyes going from standoffish and a bit shy to a flirt able to wield her body like a weapon.

It was a cold day in winter when Sarah's boss found out she was only 17 no where near the 21 year old age limit needed to even enter the club let alone work there. She found herself jobless again with bills due and since she'd moved in with some of the other girls while she'd worked there she was now homeless. what was a girl to do?[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Breaking Free
Sarah grew up in a very sheltered home. She was home schooled until she was 12 when she started attending a girls finishing school. She was always a bit withdrawn from the other girls and something of a loner preferring the company of a good book to that of a loud giggly group of girls. I guess it was to be expected given her upbringing. Her mother was the silent, submissive type who did anything and everything her father said without comment and her father though rarely there was a forceful man, demanding rather then asking and often in a foul mood. Sarah wasn't in the least sad to leave home. She wasn't particularly close to either of her parents and in fact lead a rather lonely life.

When she graduated from Finishing school it was expected she would enter society and make a good marrage, after all that's all girls were good for, making a good marrage, but Sarah wasn't from the 18th century nor did she think as such. No at the age of eighteen she defied her parents and took a job at a local music store that catered to the metal, punk crowd. She got her lip pierced and a tattoo down her ribs and by twenty one was bartending at a local club. Her parents were threatening to disown her if she didn't come back and do as they asked but she seemed happy enough just were she was.

LimitlessNikkie

A Deals, A Deal
Sarah grew up poor. Not food stamps and pay check to pay check poor but watching her mother hook it just to pay for food, evicted every three months and living in shelters poor. She'd never known a day of comfort in her young life. There was no father to speak of and while she was a smart girl she was so pulled down by the life she lead that at thirteen it looked like she would end up turning tricks just like her mother if she didn't get picked up by child protective services first.
Tragity struck when her mother died of an OD. In one fell swoop the only security in Sarah's young life vanished. There was no family, no friends who would take her in. Sarah for all her determination and hard work was out of options. She was trapped in the life she only wanted to escape.
Starving on the street Sarah was picked up by the most unlikely of guys. John had a weakness for pretty girls. As a low rung mob member he enjoyed a few minor perks, picking up poor girls and using them as he pleased being one of them but for some reason unknown to Sarah John's boss just about blew a gasket when he saw John pull her into the shadowy room.
The other man was older about 40 with greying hair at the temples. He clocked John in jaw and hauled Sarah into another room. There a deal was struck he offered her something she never thought to have. A way out. He offered her a place at a private school and a college education as long as she promised to in 10 years repay his successor as they saw fit.
Sarah knew it was a skewed deal and she shouldn't take a thing from the mob but she was being offered more then she could ever dream of so young and foolish took the deal. For ten years Sarah lived a happy life. They never contacted her, never spoke to her. Most of the tie she could forget she'd even made the deal until the 10 year mark came and a strange man showed up at her door to collect.

LimitlessNikkie

Umm No...Thank You???
Sarah was an orphan, adopted by a wealthy family at age 7. Her parents were unable to have children of their own and seemed desperate to have a child though the reason for that desperation didn't become evident until Sarah was 17. At 17 Sarah learned of the contract, the archaic contract that her parents entered into long before she was even born. The contract that binds their first daughter to in marriage to the Blackwood's first son.
Sarah was more then pissed when she found out, obviously but she loved her parents and could see the desperation in their faces when they asked her to do it, pleaded with her to do it. After months of trying to find a way out of the mess of the contract Sarah finally agreed to be the arranged bride to a guy she'd never met.

LimitlessNikkie

This Isn't Right
Nothing is as easy as it seems. Sarah had been in love with Mark since she was 12 years old. They'd been best friends for years so when they started dating in middle school and stayed together through the war grounds that was high school no one was surprised when Mark proposed to Sarah. Sarah of course was thrilled and accepted without a second though. Everyone congratulated them and patted them on the back but Sarah's parents insisted she still attend school even though she would rather follow Mark.
After a great deal of bickering the love birds agreed to a long term relationship to satisfy their parents. They both agree a little space apart might even be good for them, to develop new interests and find themselves as individuals rather then a couple.
Everything was going well until Sarah met John. John was a great guy. They met during a study group and just clicked, the way that best friends click, like they'd known each other for years. John read the same books Sarah did, listened to the same music. They even went to the same bars and clubs to unwind, that they hadn't met yet was remarkable.
After a few months John is Sarah's best friend. They talk every day without fail and most days saw each other at least a couple times. John was who Sarah could talk to about everything, classes, friends, Mark. Soon she felt closer to John then she had to Mark in years and she couldn't deny that there were feelings there. Feelings that had very little to do with friendship.

LimitlessNikkie

Pa De Deux in Bed
Sarah's life revolved around doing it one more time. Just one more plie, one more rond de jambe, one more chasse. Sarah was focused beyond anyone could understand. At three she started ballet for fun, her mom wanted her to have a well organised physical activity, but she seemed to find herself when she placed her hand on that bar.
Since then she seemed born to dance and her mm loved it and supported her at ever turn. At thirteen she auditioned for and was accepted to the Royal Ballet School in London. She made history by making the Royal Ballet Company by age 16 and then became a solo dancer by 17. It was simply unheard of.
Sarah couldn't have been more pleased with the way her life was going but there was something missing, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. It wasn't until she got a new pa de deux partner that she figured it out. Sex. She was missing a partner in her life that did more then lift her up and while she knew it was completely inappropriate she couldn't help the fact that she was lusting after her new partner.

LimitlessNikkie

Fallen
When the light bearer fell 200 angels fell with him. Two hundred angels fell from grace for believing in the charismatic angel of light. Some were pleased, some dejected, Sarah was broken. It took time unmeasured to for Sarah to lift herself out of the ash's and find herself again. She was depressed more then one could measure and it took her a very long time to find hope again but she did find it again. Time has a way of healing all wounds.
In the end Sarah was lost. She wondered trying to find a purpose in a world that had no use for her anymore. No one believed in angels anymore, not angels like her anyway. They didn't believe in the metaphysical in their world but in a world that had long since past them by.
Sarah found pleasure in things she could never indulge in up in haven. Lust became the thing she sough after most until one morning she was awoken by the shadow of wings across her bed. The light bringer had come to congratulate her in becoming the embodiment of the sin and asked a very simple thing of her. There was a man, a very upstanding man. Lucifer wanted him to fall and the challenge of the task tickled Sarah enough that she took it on with a smile.

LimitlessNikkie

One Wrong Note
Sarah was not what you'd call an average girl. she'd been seven the first time she'd gone down the street to the local bar to get her mom. Her mom had been a big deal in the local music scene, a rocker girl with a taste for dangerous men but that all changed when she got pregnant, at least you'd think it would. Instead Sarah's mom spent a great deal of her time trying to relive her glory days and dragging Sarah along for the ride.
Sarah grew up rough to say the least. She was tough with a smart mouth and a quick fire temper. She was the type of girl that could hang with the guys and no one would bat an eye but she grew up protected too. Those tough guys who thought nothing of taking another woman home for the night and then dumping her off the next day would punch the lights out of any guy who would even dare approach Sarah.
In her teens it was a constant frustration but as she grew up she learned to appreciate it and how to get around those rules as well. Twenty one found her tending bar in one of the roughest places in a collage town known for parties. She could flirt with the best of them but there was no question the if she couldn't take care of herself (and there were very few situations where that was an issue) that she would definitely have help from on of the burly bikers or washed up rockers who had her back.
John was a new to the town Musician trying to make a name for himself. They first met when he played a gig at Sarah's bar. There was  no doubt he was attractive, every female in the bar was panting after the guy but it was Sarah that caught his interest. Maybe it was because of her looks, that devil may care attitude, the go fuck yourself glare or her unattainable air. whatever it was he was like a moth to a flame and though she'd never admit it Sarah was hardly immune to john's charms.
But John was everything Sarah had taught herself to avoid. He was the stereo type that had nocked up her mom then fled to the next state and beyond. He was the type of guy who liked a challenged, a conquest and once he was done moved on. He was the type of guy Sarah never messed with because while she could deal with a lot of shit in her life a broken heart wasn't one she wanted to contend with.

LimitlessNikkie

Hold That Pose
Sarah had been modeling since she was 16 years old. She knew she was beautiful. People had been telling her that for as long as she could remember. No one ever looked beyond the surface of things and for a long time that was a problem for her but by 21 she was ok with it. She was more then happy to have people look at her and adore her, lavish her with attention and to be in complete control of everything and everyone around her.
Sarah could walk on set late, with a hang over and bags under her eyes and they would fall all over themselves to get her ready. Sarah couldn't tell you why as far as she was concerned she was no better then anyone else but hell if they were going to treat her like a queen might as well enjoy it right?
She was 22 when her second serious relationship blew up in her face. Dating just wasn't something she was good at. Sarah was always in control and while she would never admit it because it would ruin her image she craved someone who could take a firm hand with her and control her so for a brief moment she could just let go of the reins and breathe.

John was a male model who'd done a few shoots with Sarah in the past. He'd only ever had passing interest in her because she was beautiful but she was such a spoiled brat she was hardly worth the trouble but that changed when the two of them were paired up to work together again in an ad campaign for a designer who's collection was aptly named Sensual Temptation and features a lot of suits for the men and corsets and thigh highs for the woman. John knew it would be great for his career and the shoot appealed to his own personal love for the culture of D/s that he privately subscribed to, but the thought of dealing with little miss perfect was less then appealing but he agreed none the less hoping she'd matured since their last meeting.

LimitlessNikkie

Think Again (D/s)
Sarah was the kind of girl guys just loved to hate. She was a shark among Minos. Her early life was rather privileged with a mother who never had to get a job and a father who was CEO of a fortune five hundred company. Nothing more was expected of Sarah then to marry well and do some charity work. No one really looked at the pretty girl and though she was worth anything. For some that might have been alright but not for Sarah. Sarah was jealous of her lazy brother who was lavished with attention from their father just because he was a male and to be the company heir. It pissed Sarah off to no end. So what did she do? She worked.

Sarah graduated first high school early then collage, then law school and on her first time passed the bar in three states, California, New York, and Florida. She specialized in tax law as well as criminal law doing a smattering of civil affairs when the need arose and took a job at a major law firm and in seven short years became partner. But with all that success came a reputation. She was a cold fish, a ball buster. She didn't date so she was a dyke. Things of that nature. None of it was true really, she was tough but no more then any of the men in the boys club. No the problem was she never dated a guy who could keep up with her, they all ended up getting jealous of her, her success her job, and that simply didn't work.

John was a new hot shot in town a transfer from Chicago who was working in the DA's (District Attorney) office as an ADA (Assistant District Attorney). Sarah was at arraignment with one of her clients trust fund kids who's been caught driving drunk again and was looking at getting his licence pulled when she met him for the first time and sparks flew. Something about that dark strong powerful man lit a fire under her skin. He emanated a kind of command that that all but made her tremble. After that first meeting she simply could not get him out of her head and found herself hoping one of her clients would get into some criminal trouble just so she might see him again.

LimitlessNikkie

My Other Half(Incest)
Sarah and John were half of the other since the day John took his first breath but a few minutes before Sarah. They were twins you see and from the day they were born they spent all their time together. They grew up having other siblings but they were always the best of friends, understanding and loving, there was no one that could get between the two of them.
As they grew up neither of them really made other friends, why would they? They had each other that was all they really needed but by the time they were ten their parents saw a need for a bit of distance between the two and signed them up for separate activities.
Soon they had a small group they they brought together a group of seven other kids that would come over to play games, watch movies, hang out, do sleep overs. High school started brightly and stayed that way, Sarah was smart and part of the soccer team as well as a cheerleader and John was also doing well in sports and classes. They were popular and well adjusted except they neither really dated much. Both had with different people on and off but most of the time preferred each others company more then their respective boy friends and girlfriends and that lead to jealousy and breakups.
One night Sarah was having a bad dream and like she'd done since they were very little kids she snuck into Johns room and slept with him waking up in the middle of the night tangled in his arms feeling warm and content safe in a way she could never imagine with anyone else and that's when she knew she was in love with her twin the man who knew her best in the whole world.[/s]

LimitlessNikkie

Possession(NC, Size Play, Cervical Penetration, and Abdominal Bulging)
For time unmeasured the Elves and Demons have warred with each other. The Demons have their strength, their cunning, their aggressive dominate nature that leads them to believe everything they set their eyes on is just waiting for them to claim it. The Elves had their magic, their wisdom, their patient nature that lends them to think they have all the time in the world.
Irdil was a warrior second but a princess first. She'd spent long years batting the Demon's who fought to lay claim to her fathers Land. His kingdom was large rich with natural resources. Unlike the Demon's Idril's people couldn't have children as fast as the Demon's  so after years of war they were overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
With the king dead and the queen slain the Demon general forced his hand and demanded marriage of Idril, a compromise of sorts. She could marry him and save her people or deny him and see them all put to the sword because of her selfish behavior. She would be a figure head on the throne she'd been groomed to rule from, a puppet toy to a monster that disgusted her and a breeder of monsters. The idea repulsed her to no end but he'd made it clear without her complete and utter cooperation her people were simply fodder to him and of no consequence.

For his part despite the obvious appeal of not ripping the entire kingdom to shreds forcing him to spend long years rebuilding it eves were creatures of magic that Demon's couldn't touch, a mingling of the races would give them more power and Elves were the only other race that could carry a Demon child to term. Elves were known for their beauty an assets that didn't to escape the Demon's creatures that are prone more to their baser drives, sex being one of them.

Story inspiration credited to Ty5550

LimitlessNikkie

Brotherly Love (Incest)
John was three when Sarah was born and from the day she was born he was protective of his little sister. That only intensified when Sarah was 10 and their mother died in a car accident, a drunk driver running her off the road. They'd always been very close but when Sarah started branching out and dating other guys something in John snapped. Sarah was his little sister, he was the only one who knew her inside and out and how best to take care of her, nurture her. That under it all he was highly attracted to her didn't help matters in the least.
For months John agonized over how to fix tings with Sarah, she was with some ass hat of a guy who didn't deserve her in the least and he felt powerless to do anything about it. His chance came when she came home one day crying to him throwing herself in his arms and telling him that Gabe had broken up with her. John couldn't help but think this was his chance to finally convince Sarah that none of those other guys were capable of loving her the way that he did, the way that he always would.

LimitlessNikkie

Kneel (S&M, D/s, Bondage, Punishment Play, NC possible)
Sarah was one of those nightmare kids who made you want to just get ride of them. Her mother and step father were at their wits end with the daughter who wouldn't listen to a thing they said, was sneaking out all hours day and night, stealing, drinking and doing drugs, causing problems in the neighborhood and at school and seemed to have a different guy around every week. She was just a massive pain in the ass.
The breaking point came when her mother died and she showed up to the funeral drunk, wearing something a stripper wouldn't be caught dead in and made out with some random guy in the back pew through the whole service. Her step father had had enough, he was done with her. The next day he started looking discreetly for someone to take her off his hands. It wasn't hard Sarah was a very attractive if mouthy pain in the ass and he made it clear he did not care what happened to her.
The man who showed up in collect Sarah looked anything but a deviant, he was clean cut, with an expensive suit and shoes that matched his belt. He was impressive to say the least though there was a coldness to his eyes that was unsettling. They drugged Sarah and she woke up in a new place with no idea what was going on or where she was with only the stranger she'd met once for guidance.

LimitlessNikkie

Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Sarah grew up a charmed life, with a trust fund that seemed to have no limit and parents that cared more for social climbing then parenting as long as Sarah looked good on their Christmas cards. For years this was enough, the money, her friends and the freedom. She did passably well in school as her father and mother grew ever more important in social circles, her father taking over the DAs office and her mother becoming something of a charity matron of New York.
That was until her mother died in a car accident. Then all the money in the world couldn't buy a thrill great enough to make Sarah feel anything. Her world suddenly felt too small and constricting. All the people she knew seemed to be just the same, vain and vapid, caring for fashion and the latest gossip, something Sarah cared little about anymore.
At first Sarah's need for something new took her no further from home then soho but soon enough she was venturing further and further from the safety of her perfect and polished world into one dark with danger and ripe with experiences she'd never find in her own.
It all started at a party, one she never should have been at, in a broken down house in Brooklyn, the privileged white girl stood out like a sore thumb. She was dressed like she was looking for trouble and she was. Sarah craved the excitement, the thrill, it was the only thing that made her feel alive anymore. That night her thrill came in the form of a man, a man who was too old for the young 17 year old, a dangerous man, a man who's very gaze made her tremble with both fear and excitement.

LimitlessNikkie

Torn
Sarah was a girl like any other. She went to classes at the local village with dreams of being a lawyer and worked part time at a coffee shop and went home to a boy friend she's been with since was was 16 years old. Mark. Mark was a great guy, fun and playful, able to make her laugh at the darkest time but time had a way of rounding out the edges and at 22 six years is a very long time to be with one person.

Sarah met John at work. He was intense. That was the word she would use when describing him to her friends. He was intense, breathtaking, talking to him was like being pulled into this dark and mysterious world that was so much more interesting then her own. She was drawn to him in a way that was undeniable. She's often find excuses to go by his table to talk to him and soon they were becoming friends.

The friendship might have seemed and innocent thing had she told Mark but for a long time she didn't. She would text John long into the night talking about the world and politics, science and in the depths of the night when they both knew the hazy cloak of social rules was lifting they talked about them, thier attraction. John would paint intoxicating pictures of erotic delights for Sarah, describing in great deal what he wanted to do to her.

This went on for months, a slow wearing down of Sarah's defences. She knew it was wrong she loved Mark very much but the anticipation and desire had grown so much that now the very mention of Johns name and her sex ached with wanting him. She was in the edge of her endurance, she has to taste that forbidden fruit, needed to.

LimitlessNikkie

Caught in the Spidersweb
It had been a dare, a stupid dare by drunk girls after an unlucky night at the to text club. The group of woman wobbled in thier heels as they staggered down the road towards the subway stop when one stop "hey we should go in here." Here, was a dark club with a rope across the doorway and an intimidating man standing guard. It wasnt that he was overly big or that the well cut suit he wore struck fear in anyone but it was something in the emergy that came off him. Like a jaguar lounging in a tree no less deadly then if he were stalking you. The place seemed to have no name nor sign but lights, could be seen moving in the doorway over his shoulder and the girls could hear music and voices.
The woman talked, bickered and then one tossed out the dare and the drunk woman entered the unknown club. Inside was a world of leather and lace, behind sheer curtains in semi segregated areas performers on stage preformed current sexual acts. On one stage a woman was tied down, her ass in the air, red welts criss crossed on the pale flesh of her ass. Another stage held a woman who had strapped a man to some kind of frame and she had her fingers of one hand wrapped around his cock and the fingers of the other wrapped around a whip. Everywhere the woman looked was titillating. Most of the girls left right then turned around at first sight and bolted but Sarah and Sam stayed, curiosity for one pride for the other. No one was surprised Sam stayed she'd been the one to issue the dare she was the crazy one of the group but Sarah was the plot twist. She was generally quiet and reserved. If you asked most of her friends even at 21 she'd only been with a couple guys and it was that innocent curiosity that drew him in.
He wasn't sure what exactly it was about her that drew him but from the moment he saw her in that club he had to have her.

This is a sexual seduction. He might be interested in her outside of bed but his original motivation is in the dominate desire to possess and corrupt her innocence. 

LimitlessNikkie

The Perfect Prey
Sarah was 6 when social services took her away from her abusive father a drug addled mother. From that point on it was one he'll after another, abusive homes, neglectful homes. There were homes that used her for labor, some for sex some just from the check that she came with but everyone was using her. It started so young she couldn't remember life having been any different. At 18 Sarah was finally released from the system and she was so happy to have her freedom, but shortsighted as Sarah was she soon had nothing. She was still in school with no place to live, no one to lean on. She was utterly alone in a world what had shone her only hardship.
John was a failed at life by all accounts. He was in his 30s, in a dead end job he hated and had no romantic life to speak of. Her always had a taste for younger woman, much younger. This was not the first time he'd trolled down skid row looking for a young down on thier luck girl to take advantage of. Usually it was just sex, her fuck them in his car and then go home alone, it coated too much to take them home but this time he decided would be different. Her decided that he deserved to get what he wanted, and he wanted a slave. John dreamed of a girl, a very pretty girl. He wanted her soft and compliant, kneeling at his feet, begging for his attention.
He was not so blinded that he didn't know it would be a long time training the perfect girl but that part also had him hard as steel, throbbing at the thought of pinning her down and forcing her to submit to him until she lost the will to fight him. Preditory eyes wondered down the street looking for the perfect girl until he saw Sarah chatting to an older whore and knew she was it, he had to have her.

LimitlessNikkie

The Perfect Bride
Sarah was born in a tiny village in Russia. Her mother worked in the village, cleaning, watching other kids, doing laundry. Sarah couldn't remember a time when her mother didn't look worn from work. Her father lived far away for work, only coming home for a week or two a year. Sarah wasn't the smartest girl, or the most talented but she was pretty, very pretty and that gave her a notable place in the village. Growing up she was doaded on, treated nicely because she was so pretty. She was a sweet girl, helped her mom at home with the chores and cooking to try to ease some of her burden. At school she wasn't the prettiest but she was friendly and outgoing.
The trajectory for her life was doing well until high school. She planned to model, it was a rather common occupation for pretty girls in her area, an agency coming through and doing auditions every year but it wasn't to be. At 14 she was in an accident that left her with long Scar's running down her back, a pearl white against the cream color of her skin. Not hideous by any means but not exactlg stunning either.
Modelling was impossible but at 18 Sarah didn't want to have a life like her mother. Hopeful for a better future trading on her good looks Sarah signed up with an agency that did match making with American men. And that's how she met John...

LimitlessNikkie

[Floatleft][/float]Eyes Down(S&M, Fem dom, bondage, orgasm control, training.)
It started in her teenage years with her mother of all people. Sarah's mom was a woman rights advocate strait out of the sixties. She had loud opinions about woman rights, both socially and sexually. She felt woman's submissive nature stemmed from woman's repressed sexuality, the bonding of sexuality and motherhood, vilifying women's pleasure. It was breakfast conversation, listening to her mother and her other woman's friends talk about woman and sexuality. Sarah grew up somewhere lost between her mother's empowerment and her own nervous inexperience.
The first notable experience was in high school, telling young men how and were to touch her as fumbling hands struggled to stroke her into arousal. At the time it seemed natural. She knew her body far better then anyone else could, it just made sense to give directions. But as she moved into collage the guys turned to men and suddenly gentle suggestions were brushed aside for more tried and tested methods. Her lovers, older know, knew what they liked and enjoyed and were far more selfish in thier love making.
Sarah was not the strongest teenager, or young adult for that matter. 20 lbs over weight, with a bad hair cut she wasn't the most attractive and it effected her confidence and lead her to accepting behaviors in her partners that rubbed against the grain. She got married and settled down with a guy who enjoyed making love in the dark, drunk, and in the same three positions. The marriage wasn't a complete loss though. He stood by her as she finished her law degree and as she climbed the first few rungs of the professional ladder. As she did well at work her confidence grew.
Sarah was not happy. She lost the clinging weight that had dragged her down most of her life. She went to the spa and lavished herself in ever exotic treatment imaginable,, she spent obscene amounts of money on an apartment in the city so she could be close to work and started spending vast amounts of time there. It was after one last time under her grunting, sweaty husband thrusting towards his climactic conclusion while hers was no where even close that Sarah decided she'd had enough.
At thier she divorced. And moved perminately into New York City. She had but one goal in mind and that was to find herself again, find her sexuality, reveal in her pleasures. It had been 8 long years with one boring man. Sarah was ready to live, to her mind perhaps for the first time. Sarah dipped her toes into a bit of everything in the form of clubs, performances, art exhibits, live displays, and parties. She discovered a world rich in textures and flavors. But what most attached her were the woman whole could make a big strong man, a man who could crush her with a single hand kneeling, eyes on the floor because he wanted to please his mistress more then himself. That dynamic to Sarah was intensely erotic and she soon started to herself look for just the right man.

LimitlessNikkie