Pokemon: Path of Destiny; Applications Closed

Started by King Serperior, February 18, 2015, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Teehee...Tyrunt could have been Genetically modified to be Shiny...xD Kidding. Red Dinos are also nice. :3

AidenWhite

Alright, then that's the plan.

And anime-universe seriously sounds so good right now.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Kimera

Ok updated Niru's bio.

I'm still toying with the final choise of her 3rd pokemon. I might swap goomy (even though I think its mega cute) for a 4 point 'healer' pokemon like an audino to fit Niru's medical backstory.

King Serperior

Applications are now Closed!
Aiden, Warg, Dimir, Kim, and Wolfy, if there are any changes that you need making, go ahead and make them.  Once everyone is satisfied with how their final CS's look, I'll look them over and decide what characters will take part in the journey through Tokai.

Quote from: Wolfy on February 21, 2015, 11:12:53 AM
Teehee...Tyrunt could have been Genetically modified to be Shiny...xD Kidding. Red Dinos are also nice. :3
Perhaps, haha!
Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 11:17:44 AM
Alright, then that's the plan.

And anime-universe seriously sounds so good right now.
Indeed, I'd have to agree there.
Quote from: Kimera on February 21, 2015, 11:31:03 AM
Ok updated Niru's bio.

I'm still toying with the final choise of her 3rd pokemon. I might swap goomy (even though I think its mega cute) for a 4 point 'healer' pokemon like an audino to fit Niru's medical backstory.
Okay, I like the updated bio.

As for the third Pokemon, there are other options that don't require you to dump the Goomy if you really want it.  Grass types tend to be very useful in medical situations.  Chikorita, Oddish (especially if you plan to evolve it at some point into Bellossom instead of Vileplume), Bulbasaur, Hoppip, Budew/Roselia (Rank 2 and 4 respectively), Sewaddle (It can make casts out of sticky silk), and Deerling.  Non-Grass types include:  Blissey line, Audino, the Wigglytuff line, and the Clefable line.  Though, in that case, the options you'd have would be:  Happiny/Chansey (Rank 2 and 4 respectively), Audino (Rank 4), Igglybuff/Jigglypuff (Rank 2 and 4 respectively), and Clefa/Clefairy (Rank 2 and 4 respectively).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dimir

I'm fine with my character sheet. I hope whoever gets selected really enjoys the roleplay. ^^
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

AidenWhite

I'm more than fine with my sheet. Yuli is perfect. :3

Kimera

I'm gonna keep Niru just as she is now with only venipede and goomy to reflect her inexperience etc ^^

AidenWhite

So is Niru like the older sister of the group that likes to molest the other girls of the group?

Wolfy

Kimera

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 01:07:12 PM
So is Niru like the older sister of the group that likes to molest the other girls of the group?

Well, given that her current age 18 makes her in fact the youngest, maybe not, although given her studies, I might need to raise her age a couple years ^^

Wolfy

Where as Raine is the girl that's in denial about liking girls. lol

Wargtass

Quote from: Kimera on February 21, 2015, 03:30:22 PM
Well, given that her current age 18 makes her in fact the youngest, maybe not, although given her studies, I might need to raise her age a couple years ^^

Seeing as kids are apparently old enough to go out in the world on their own at age 10 I don't think that age is unreasonable for a person with a modicum of higher education.  ;D
O/O

AidenWhite

Quote from: Kimera on February 21, 2015, 03:30:22 PM

Oh right, I forgot to check her age. :p

King Serperior

Quote from: Dimir on February 21, 2015, 12:23:51 PM
I'm fine with my character sheet. I hope whoever gets selected really enjoys the roleplay. ^^
Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 12:33:47 PM
I'm more than fine with my sheet. Yuli is perfect. :3
Quote from: Wolfy on February 21, 2015, 01:59:51 PM
I'm fine with my sheet :P
Quote from: Kimera on February 21, 2015, 01:04:02 PM
I'm gonna keep Niru just as she is now with only venipede and goomy to reflect her inexperience etc ^^
Alright, then in that case, all we're waiting on is for the final touches on Warg's CS.  There is no major rush however.  But, if it is finished today, I could get the selection done and put up an OOC and Character Thread so we can begin hammering out any fine details.   :-)

That being said, I've been thinking on the sheets so far and I'm finding it difficult to imagine only three of your characters will be traveling with Misa.  I may add in an extra character to the little group, which wouldn't cause any difficulty since this isn't a smut-focused game.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wargtass

Alright, done with the first revision. Damn did that backstory grow in length!

Removed Trapinch since it seemed a bit much for him to have three "pet" pokemon. The I noticed just now that Wolfy had Tyrunt in Raine's team too as well as Trapinch and I was like oh no! Then I thought it would be kinda fun though to have two Tyrunts throwing tantrums at each other so if the two of us are both chosen that might not be as much of a negative thing.

My brain is kinda fried now after work and I haven't even made coffee yet, so you have fun  for a few while I do that! 8V
O/O

King Serperior

Quote from: Wargtass on February 21, 2015, 07:00:38 PM
Alright, done with the first revision. Damn did that backstory grow in length!
Haha, well, there's nothing wrong with an extended backstory!  I'll take a look at it after I've finished supper on my end.
Removed Trapinch since it seemed a bit much for him to have three "pet" pokemon. The I noticed just now that Wolfy had Tyrunt in Raine's team too as well as Trapinch and I was like oh no! Then I thought it would be kinda fun though to have two Tyrunts throwing tantrums at each other so if the two of us are both chosen that might not be as much of a negative thing.
That's fine.  If both are chosen, then we'd be able to work out those details in the OOC.  Minor details like that are easily revisable.  It's once the game starts that the teams are 100% locked down.
My brain is kinda fried now after work and I haven't even made coffee yet, so you have fun  for a few while I do that! 8V
You go get some rest.  If I see no problems or have any questions with the updated backstory, then I should have my decision in about an hour, give or take.  I'm just going to say that there's some really good characters here.  It'll be difficult to choose! 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Okay, after some thought, I am going to do something drastic and accept each character.  However, before you all go running to the OOC and Character threads, I have some last minute things to say about each character:

Dimir's Katsuro:  I need you to make sure that the CS is done like the other CS's.  What you have currently are a few minor errors that need editing:
Image: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=47480
Name: Katsuro
This is what you currently have.  Please do not change the coding in regards to the image.  Follow the coding in the first post so that it looks like everyone else's characters.  Also, do not bold the name and gender.  I have taken to fixing the errors shown:

Name:  Katsuro

Once you've made these changes, please post the Character sheet in the character thread below.

Aiden's Yuli Andou:  Everything is good.  Please go ahead and post her in the Character thread below.

Wolfy's Raine Tanaka:  Everything looks good.  Please go ahead and post her in the character thread below.

Wargtass's Takeshi:  With the changes to the biography made, everything looks good.  However, I would like to point out that no Pokemon region has a 'Capital City' and it's highly unlikely that the Professor would have made his way to his town.  It would be more to the point that someone who was helping rebuild the town, even partially, could have seen how good he is with Pokemon and suggest he go meet the professor in his home town.  Also, may I suggest that you get a different image?  I can help if need be.

Make those changes and then go ahead an post him in the Character thread.

Kim's Niru Tachibana:  Everything looks good.  There may be a detail or two to discuss, but go ahead and post her in the character thread below!

OOC
Character Thread

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

AidenWhite

King Serperior

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2015, 10:18:38 PM
KS is so nice to accept everyone! ^^
Heh, well, I figured I'd go out on a limb and give everyone a chance.

I just hope that everyone reads and follows the rules so we all have a fun experience in this.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wargtass

Quote from: King Serperior on February 21, 2015, 10:12:34 PM
Also, may I suggest that you get a different image?  I can help if need be.
YES, help me... ;ω;

I'll get those changes done then, after a brief pause for supper.
O/O