Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Vlexia on October 04, 2021, 04:48:04 AM
Granted. Your ordered items are packaged perfectly every single time! They are just always now sent to the wrong house.

I wish I lived on a tropical island that never got hit by bad hurricanes.

Granted... welcome to North Sentinel Island (Home to the Sentinelese, the most reclusive tribe the world who ACTIVELY hates outsiders... hate them enough to kill em on sight)

I wish mosquitos are extinct...

clonkertink

Granted. The ecosystem collapses as various insectivores face massive food scarcity.

I wish I had an extra set of hands.

Merry Gentry

Granted but they are tiny and under your armpits, and pretty much useless to do anything with them.  The word freakish is tossed about, when you're out of earshot.

I wish my hair was longer
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

RampantDesires

Done!  Your hair grows to just past your knee.  It now tries to strangle you in your sleep or in the bath.  Enjoy!

I wish I could get another cat 🐈

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

clonkertink

Granted. You now have a very hungry and irate tiger to take care of. Good luck!

I wish I was better at keeping up with RPs.

Saleen Shadows

Granted! However you are now overwhelmed with RPs and can never sleep.

I wish I had more time with family.

CaptainErotica

Granted. You now have all the time in the world as time has now frozen and you cannot leave the house.

I wish I could finish all of the stories I've started in the past.

Dice

Granted, all the stories are finished in their current states. None of them are completed, but you don't need to worry about that, they are finished.

I wish I owned all the camera lenses I want.

Story Tale

Granted, though now you can't walk around your house without knocking them off shelves and/or tables. Also you can never really shoot anymore because you can never decide on which lense to use. 

I wish there was more daylight!

CaptainErotica

Granted it is always daylight. Unfortunately, since there is now more daylight people are forced to work more hours.

I wish I could give up my day job to become a writer.

WordSmith

Granted, though you can only write 20 words a day. Writers block is a hell of a thing!

I wish I could tame a fierce and mighty dragon.

Story Tale

Granted but did you know dragons crow at dawn like roosters?

I wish manicures lasted for months.

WordSmith

Granted, though the new methods of getting one have become an excruciating painful few hours.

I wish I could meet a celebrity.

DisguisedRose

Granted, but that celebrity becomes your archenemy.

I wish I was an amazing chef.

WordSmith

Granted, it's too bad you are known as the prodigy without tastebuds

I wish I could fly a plane without it crashing.

RampantDesires

Congrats, you are an excellent pilot and the plane is enchanted so it can never crash!... in fact it can never touch down at all, you're stuck in the air forever unless you wanna use a parachute :P

I wish my cats would stop fighting.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

WordSmith

Granted, but now they turn their full aggression towards you.

I wish I could eat a steak from gordon ramsay.

Story Tale

Granted. You are now sampling mouthwatering, juicy, perfectly cooked steak directly from Gordon Ramsay's body as he lies naked on a long serving table, a la nantaimori. Oh, and he's shouting at you the whole time as well.

I wish I had a cinnamon raisin bagel right now.

WordSmith

LMAO that would be hell's kitchen for real!

Granted, however, the person accidentally spilled ghost pepper flakes into the dough and decided to not tell anyone. Enjoy your cinnamon bagel of death...

I wish I could write the most creative book ever written.

Amina

Granted, but a volcano erupts and burns the book and no one gets to read it.

I wish I was not so indecisive about everything.

WordSmith

Granted, you are no longer indecisive,  but you are now only capable of making very very bad decisions as the right decisions are purged from your memory.

I wish I could sit home and cuddle my harmless dog.

Amina

Granted, your dog becomes so huge he crushes you, and you are now locked in your home forever.

I wish the cat's litter-box would clean itself.

WordSmith

Granted, it cleans itself, but the cats now uncontrollable bladders.

I wish I could transform to a dragon and back to human effortlessly.

Amina

Granted, but now people think you are a monster and everyone fears you. You are wanted dead or alive.

I wish this world was not my biggest priority.

WordSmith

Granted, you are now the lone survivor of a space trip to mars. Unfortunately, you have limited oxygen and it's about to run out.

I wish I had a Bugatti in mint condition.