Bondage Adventure: The Clothing Shop

Started by Sethala, February 27, 2013, 12:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

I ran across Talyn on the forums earlier, and after some discussion and IM games, I've decided to run something based on the Bondage Adventure game he's come up with.  Link to the wiki for it: http://adventure.arena.t15.org/Main_Page  The gist of the system is that, while the players fight enemies like a normal d20 system, the enemies all use attacks themed around bondage; the more hits that land on a player, the less they're able to fight back unless they can struggle out of them.

For this game, I'm going to run something based on the Clothing Store mission, although I will say I plan on making my own tweaks to the mission itself.  Regardless, the mission goes something like this:  The clothing store appears to be abandoned, but while the nearby buildings have fallen into complete ruin, the store itself looks clean enough that it could have been in use yesterday.  Inside, the adventurers will find that the costumes the store used to make have taken on a life of their own, and will attempt to ensnare anyone who comes nearby, forcing them into the enchanted outfits.

The game is going to be relatively plot-light, and likely pretty brief, although I may come up with more adventures later that are a bit longer and more open-ended.

If you're interested, toss a post here and I'll get things going when we've got enough people.  I'm hoping to get 3-4 people, possibly 5 if there's enough interest.  However, I will insist on only female characters (players can be any gender).

Shadowshimmer

ShadowFox89

Will probably join in with a dark mage.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Shadowshimmer

hmm that is what i have been playing. I suppose i can play something else.

ShadowFox89

I can always go with a monk otherwise.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Shadowshimmer

No i think ill try out the sorceress, should try to open up what im good at.

AurelieCatena

I love this system and I'm willing to join this new adventure. I'll play a warrioress.

What period is this plot going to be?

Sethala

Welcome, Aurelie.

Do you mean time period?  Mostly medieval, with plenty of steampunk stuff.  And probably some things that are out of place in a medieval setting.  (Yes, the technomancer uses steampunk bots.)

AurelieCatena

Is it OK if I recycle my character, Felina?

== Felina the Red Cat ==
Warrioress
Stats:
  HP: 45/45
  Defence: 13/11
  Hitting: - (+2 when slashing)
  Struggling: -
Bondage:
  Head: -
  Arms: -
  Legs: -
Special:

Name: Felina the Red Cat
Class: Warrioress
Description: Tall, athletic, steel muscles although they are more tailored for swiftness and suppleness. She has a long curly red mane which gave her her surname of "the Red Cat".
Weapons: A sexy black leather armour, a sword and a light shield.
Psychology: She is not the smartest but she is courageous and has a good tactical intelligence. She is seeking fortune and glory and like the to feel adrenaline running through her veins. She quickly gets bored when not exercising her body.
Passive Abilities:
  Iron Will: Reduce all HP damage received by 1, minimum of 1.
  Shielded: If wearing NO arm bondage at all, the Warrior is at +2 defense.

Sethala

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Sethala on February 27, 2013, 02:05:33 AM
Do you mean time period?

Just to learn from my mistakes, how could "What period is this plot going to be?" be understood? (I'm not a native English speaker)

ShadowFox89

Name: Frea (Free-a) Frusen
Race: Kitsune
Class: Dark Mage

Physical Description: Frea stands at 5'4 and weighs 135lbs. Her silver-white hair reaches over her shoulders, just below her modest bust. Frea's eyes are a bright, chilly blue, matching her often cold personality. The kitsune wears a silver shirt with a matching, blue trimmed jacket and skirt that reaches just above her knees.

Psychology: Frea is stubborn to a fault and cruelly sadistic. She doesn't like to open up to others, hiding this behind a bit of a smug attitude.

HP: 35; Defense: 12
Passive Abilities
Passive Ability: Strike from the Shadows
If attacking an enemy who did not attack him last turn, the Shadow Mage crits on a 19-20 roll.
Passive Ability: Dark Affinity
The Dark Mage may choose to phase themselves as a move action. While phased, Strike From The Shadows is always active, and the Dark Mage does not suffer phase damage.
Hitting: -
Bondage:
Special:
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 27, 2013, 02:24:09 AM
Just to learn from my mistakes, how could "What period is this plot going to be?" be understood? (I'm not a native English speaker)

Really?  I honestly couldn't tell.  Just asking "What time period is this plot going to be?" would be better, since that can't be easily confused for anything else by mistake.  Though admittedly, I can't really think of any other way to take that off the top of my head...

Shadowshimmer

Name: Tialia Tenebris

Race:Feline

Class:Sorceress

Physical Description: Tialia is around 5'6 and weighs just over 140 lbs. She is covered in short black fur with numerous white dots. with her catlike ears sticking up through hir neck length red hair. Her eyes are a piercing silver. Her tail is just over two feet long. She is almost always seen wearing her Red and blue robes and carrying her staff carved with runes for her spell-casting.

Psychology:She is caring and likely to go to help a party member, however she is rather shy when it comes to personal relationships. She is however fairly intelligent even though she does not speak much because of her shyness.

HP: 25;Defense:12

Passive Ability: Silent Spell
May attempt to cast a spell while gagged. Succeeds on a 15+. If failed, may not try again until gag is removed.

Hitting: -
Bondage:
Special:

AurelieCatena

Sethala, your game seems to be quite successful!

ShadowFox89

We have yet to start xD

Do we want our characters to know each other beforehand?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Shadowshimmer

It was no created by Sethala, but by Talynn. Also it would make the set up easier if they know each other beforehand.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Shadowshimmer on February 27, 2013, 03:19:34 AM
It was no created by Sethala, but by Talynn. Also it would make the set up easier if they know each other beforehand.

I meant, Sethala has been quite successful at attracting players into this game.

And I too agree that the characters know each other at least a little.

Shadowshimmer

Talyn

Already got three players. Want a fourth, or shall I just sideline this one?

Sethala

Talyn

Well, shall I bring out my lady Fara, or shall I break up the all-female party?

Shadowshimmer

Sethala

Yeah; I have no interest in sub guys or futas, so I'd prefer an all-female team for games like this that I GM.  (I'd have no problem playing alongside male characters in these games, mind, but I can't write out something that I'm not interested in.)

Sethala

Well, I need Talyn to make a character, and I think I've got another friend coming as a fifth player, but beyond that we're ready to get going.  I'll make up IC and OOC threads tonight to at least let the party get to know each other before setting out.

Edit: OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167106.0