Anyone wanna play?

Started by Chantarelle, April 28, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

I’m up for a game and open to ideas.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Lawshenk

What genre do you like and what is your post length?"

Chantarelle

I really like modern fantasy but straight modern is also fun. I also appreciate as large of a post as one can muster. Just try your best to have detail is all I ask.

Chantarelle
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Lawshenk

What about the vampire ring?

Chantarelle

Lawshenk

Guy buys a ring for his girlfriend, could both be girls any way the ring turns her in to vampire

Lawshenk

Chantarelle

I'm sorry I totally spaced. I'm going through alot of replies at the moment. RL, what are you gonna do? Anyways...I don't think I'm interested in that storyline persay. Why doesn't the girl just become a vampire the old fashioned way?

Lawshenk

Well she would be the only old fashioned style vampire in existence and have the sparkling variation, trying to stop her. There are a lot of other things going on too but well now is not the time for that

Chantarelle

I think I’ll pass for now thank you.

Chantarelle