Souled! (Character Thread) CLOSED!

Started by kasper, September 03, 2011, 11:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

Well, either she was born with her twin to be like the yin and yang, a little good in her and a little bad in Melinda sorta thing, I was thinking that perhaps someone did something so twisted to her as a small child that she grew up into the sick, sadistic creature we all know and love today ^_^
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kasper

Could be Deimos, maybe Nightmare, the Rat Prince?

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

DarkRose15

Either of the first two, but given that there might be romantic stuffs at some point between the rat prince and the sinister twin, I don't know that that'd work as well. If Deimos did it, maybe he did so knowing he'd need a good interrogator at some point, if Nightmare did it, he might not have realized what a pain in the ass he'd create.

kasper

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot about that. Haha.

Rat Prince is scratched out then.

Yep, it depends who's up to devastating a little girl.

Flower

How about the one time Amana(Cerberus) ever left the underworld in all of her existence for some unknown reason, her dogs attacked and raped the evil twin. Amana noticed it happening but did not intervene because of her low opinions of humans.

Brittlby

It could be interesting for it to have been the Rat Prince in disguise that first sent her down the path of evil. n_n Heheh.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

DarkRose15

Both are good, I think I might go with the doggy rape though, maybe the rat prince enticed the dogs to do it?

Flower

Perhaps, these are not regular dogs.  Her little hell hounds >:)

They thoroughly enjoy positions over the poor souls imprisoned in the underworld. It would not take much for them to take advantage of an vulnerable human. Like their owner, the dogs see "souls/humans" as toys. Bite them, break them, rape them. Make their life a living hell basically.

kasper

I like the idea of the Rat Prince having a hand in her corruption, as he has an eye for "work" and she might be his greatest masterpiece. I would definitely think about some how combining the Cerberus-Rat Prince "incident" and work both in, if you really want the rape scene. But I love the idea of the Rat Prince having a hand in it.

Flower

I don't mind the twin being Rat Prince's masterpiece so to speak.

Lol there are others Cerberus can corrupt  >:)

kasper

Well, if Rose wants, you can both have a hand in it, of course, seeing that's okay with both of you, too. I just think it's very in Attivus' nature, seeing how Brittlby has made him and would be quite fitting.

DarkRose15

Both really are such good ideas, it's hard to really pick one. Actually after looking at it maybe the Rat Prince wanted to make someone who could be someone he could fall in love with (or as close to it as he's capable of) that would have his same drive for destruction, corruption, and mayhem. I think a combination of Amana and Attivus having a hand in her creation as a monster would work perfectly.

DarkRose15

Lucinda Bio:

Lucinda wasn't always a powerful monster with a love of violence, torture and chaos. In fact, at one point she was just as sweet as her dear sister Melinda. The two sisters couldn't be more different in personality now, but it is always hard for people to determine who is who. Lucinda wouldn't have it any other way.

She's devious, vile, black-hearted, a perfect little monster. She voluntarily chose to serve Deimos and has proven herself to be a most valuable interrogator. She never holds back, sometimes having to be stopped by her much sweeter sister when she gets carried away (which is quite often)

Few enjoy her company, but she prefers the company of her sister, and a few corpses to have tea parties with. It has not been confirmed what transformed her from a sweet little human girl into a hellish monster of the pits, but rumor has it that the Rat King had set up an experiment with Amana, unleashing her hell hounds upon Lucinda. It was only implied what happened, but most pale at the horrific torment lavished on her. Since then, she hasn't quite been the same. Her last link to her humanity is her sister, and even that sometimes doesn't hold her back from heinous deeds.

She tends to be coy when asked of her relationship with Attivus, merely grinning and saying she enjoys the games they play.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DarkRose15

We're all pretty laid back, so take your time to come up with stuff and post ^_^ If something major happens and you can't post for a long time, just give me or Octopus a heads up so we know *nod nod*