fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 08, 2015, 05:19:51 PM
Looking good zenpai :D
can you add him to the chara thread as well for me, that way you can update his info if needed :)
also you think drake would want to be a council man for the legends?

Drake could be one.
I though up back stories for my npc's i will post them later 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on August 09, 2015, 12:09:47 AM

Drake could be one.
I though up back stories for my npc's i will post them later

cool i will add him then as the council man for the legends then :D
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

ShadowOfTheDay

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 09, 2015, 01:11:29 PM
cool i will add him then as the council man for the legends then :D
Dang, I want to argue this point, but my character can be kind of childish, plus... Can't argue with an elder dragon being the legend representative, though a powerful dragon may be fun to anger to cause some mischief  ;)

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 09, 2015, 02:20:05 PM
Dang, I want to argue this point, but my character can be kind of childish, plus... Can't argue with an elder dragon being the legend representative, though a powerful dragon may be fun to anger to cause some mischief  ;)

well taker, demon, angel and human are still open, you can always make a new person to fit one of them if you want :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

I think i may make another council spot for magic users, for i dont see a place for them. what everyone think?

also from what i have read we can have bored for 2+ the number of people so that makes 8 pages. but i think the occ bored and the chara one count in that so we have 6. for i believe we have 6 people so far so i have pick 6 locations to make tell me what you guys think we will have

Council room
Town
School
Forest
beach
caves

AndyZ

Asuka may or may not make for a good council member.  I'm not sure.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 10, 2015, 11:50:19 AM
Asuka may or may not make for a good council member.  I'm not sure.

well looking at her she has the skills to be one, but it is all on if you think she is ready. If you dont think she is, then maybe you could make her a mentor who is the council person who can be training her to become the role? or have another make the mentor who would step down at some point when you and they think she is ready?

AndyZ

I'll wait to see if anyone else wants the role, and if not, put her in it ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

rachels270692

ok cool :)
i may end up making spots for the rest of no one wants them, and have them change out as people join and what that role :P

AndyZ

Don't feel you need to make one for the magic user.  I'll have Asuka take over in that case ^_^ I just meant more, if someone wants it as a PC.

rachels270692

ok cool  thanks for that :)

still need to find people for takers (still trying to fins a better name for them but can not think of one :P) demons, angels and humans :)

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

because not all that fit under it are night walker, you have being who can walk in the sun but also need to take from other. Like the sex being who live on sex (which are not demons) can move around at all hours, but need sex to live. So you dont fit under he name sadly which is why it is so hard. plus you also have the fact not all vampire have to stay away from the sun, some are able to walk in the sun so are also not night walker

Ziya

If nobody wants the demon and/or angel positions I have a few characters I could quickly modify to fill those roles, at least until someone else comes along.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 02:41:17 PM
If nobody wants the demon and/or angel positions I have a few characters I could quickly modify to fill those roles, at least until someone else comes along.

that would be great, what we can do is if people dont want the role full time, we can have the council people as looking for someone to replace them. Have a few bits of them teaching the new one what to do, then the new people can take over and then all on what you want to do the old council people can just be normal charas or can go off and not be used. :)

Ziya

Sounds good to me! Just give me a bit to fine tune the characters and I'll get them posted.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 02:50:46 PM
Sounds good to me! Just give me a bit to fine tune the characters and I'll get them posted.

cool i will put on they are temp council looking for replacements when i add them and a note telling people they can still become it if they want :D
unless you want one to stay as the council men/woman full time, (i only one one council person per person even if a few of us end up playing a few to others can be found :P)

ShadowOfTheDay

Well, I'll just say now that if no one else comes along, I would actually like to take the demon council position with a second character.

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 04:04:43 PM
Well, I'll just say now that if no one else comes along, I would actually like to take the demon council position with a second character.

you are more then welcome to it, if lilark dose not want the job full time :)

Ziya

Feel free to take that one! I'll just make the angel character then. Between that one and Dayth, I think it'll be more likely to find a replacement for the myth council position, so the one I'll keep will most likely be the angel.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 04:20:28 PM
Feel free to take that one! I'll just make the angel character then. Between that one and Dayth, I think it'll be more likely to find a replacement for the myth council position, so the one I'll keep will most likely be the angel.

sorry brains gone dead on me, can you say that again i dont understand what you mean. sorry

zenpai

Here is a question would a Valkyrie be a myth or a angel ? There are races that fit in two or more areas

Ziya

Basically I was saying that if I had to choose between the angel an myth council positions, I would keep the angel position and have Dayth retire.

And Valkyries are closer to myth than angel, IMO.

rachels270692

Quote from: zenpai on August 10, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
Here is a question would a Valkyrie be a myth or a angel ? There are races that fit in two or more areas

I would have thought they was more myth as well, but i can see you point. In them caes it would be which every they fit into more. so valkyrie fit more to a myth i would think then an angel so they would go under the myth.

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 04:56:09 PM
Basically I was saying that if I had to choose between the angel an myth council positions, I would keep the angel position and have Dayth retire.

And Valkyries are closer to myth than angel, IMO.

O ya shoot i forgot you already had one for myth hehe :P and that is fine, he seems more like he would want to drop the role anyway from what i read so he can train the new council person (when ever they show up hehe )

ShadowOfTheDay

Name: Raigus, but you can also call him the demon of Greed

Age: Ancient(though he has been around since approximately when the first intelligent life formed

Race: Demon

Power:  Besides having an aura which can cause the emotion of greed and being really persuasive(his voice laced with magic, though not as much so as his sibling Lust), he has a ton of endurance and strong, able to lift objects many times his weight and once having brushed off being crashed into by a dragon.  He is also faster than a human and can jump two story buildings.  His last power is summoning a small portal in which to store belongings.  While he has all these strengths, he lacks any actual magical talent, unable to cast even a minor spell.

Personality: Raigus is calm and devious, preferring to manipulate things to his advantage over taking them by force, even if he could.  He is very hard to actually anger, though his major weakness is his greed, possibly becoming reckless to get what he wants, which is just about everything, but there are some things he wants more than others.  He became councilman not just for his strength and calm demeanor, but also his want for power.  His greed also makes him pretty easy to manipulate, as devious as he is.

Looks:While human he is 6 ft, but in demon form he is slightly above 8 ft
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Human form:

Demon form:

Job: Demon council man, runs a couple of small stores, all next to his bank.

Past:Greed has been on this world a long time and has went through many adventures, and though he thought of staying in the human world, he decided moving with the rest of his kind was best.  Ever since arriving on the island, he has been trying to control the economy and gain power.