What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Damn!I missed my chance to talk to Hades!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

WindWhisperer

Hey, lets hide over there to see if we can find your favorite ticklish spot.

Despairs

And they said I didn't look good with long hair. What a bunch of blind, unsophisticated ingrates.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WindWhisperer

And this week world take over plans is in full swing, peeps.

tyr4n02r

"Glad the dude below me changed his pic, everyone was running out of Avengers Puns..."
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Trigon

Hades

Captain Maltese

"Why does asbestos tunics only come in brown?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

tyr4n02r

Damn, he needs a smoothie to cool down...

But not this one...

It's mine...

MINE!
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

I... have no idea what is happening in the avatar above.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

tyr4n02r

"Is that one of dem poke-E-Mans these kids are getting hit by buses over?"
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Hades

tyr4n02r

Im tired of deez muthafuckin' snakes on this muthafuckin' plane!
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Despairs

Captain Maltese

First rule of being a Yakuza is to get tattoos. Second rule: Looking real good. So far, so good.

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Despairs

tyr4n02r

I gotta stop doing this "Cosplay Stripper" service, but the money is too good...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"Hola amigo, I will be your cabana chico this weekend. Welcome to Rio."

Deamonbane

I hope this guy realizes that folks speak Portuguese in Rio, not Spanish.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

(Portuguese and Spanish sound a little similar.) He finally understands.

Captain Maltese

"How odd. I am in a human body at last and now both my inner and outer side is desired."