New Girl's Request Thread

Started by PixelatedPixie, April 02, 2017, 03:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Hello!

I have just been approved and am trying to figure things out.  So please be patient and don't take the sparseness of this thread as a reflection on my writing ability.

I am mainly looking for something non-consensual when it comes to sexual content.  I am however open to discussing almost anything as i try to figure out exactly what I am looking for.  I haven't written out an explicit list of offs other than underage.  So please make suggestions and ask questions if anything catches your eye!

I was brought here partly by my desire to take traditional roleplaying in a new direction.  So naturally I am looking for a Dungeons and Dragons style game.  Pathfinder is the version that I have used most recently and if using a system I would prefer to use that.  I would like to try out one-on-one in the hopes of it being more stable.

I also have a number of other systems that I have bought but barely or never used.  Star Wars: Age of Rebellion.  Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of.  Eclipse.  Shadowrun.  The list goes on.  So if there is a system you are willing or interested in please let me know and I might own it!

I am also interested in trying something freeform.  Either in a fantasy setting if we can work out guidelines that would work.  Or in a modern setting with inspiration drawn from books, television, and movies. 

PixelatedPixie

A post to add some specific ideas.  I am by no means just looking for these!  But they may serve as a starting point or idea.

Pathfinder
Cleric of Pharasma
This character was originally envisioned as an Undead Smiter.  However the prediction was that she was going to turn into my username.  A healer of various injuries in her adventuring party.  As a solo character I am not sure how she would turn out.
Social Rogue
This character was envisioned as a Rogue that uses social skills instead of dexterity based ones.  A low-combat type who uses her bluff and diplomacy to get into places instead of her stealth.  She would probably be better served to be a solo character.

Shadowrun
Police Officer/Detective
There isn't much to say about this character beyond the title.  I thought it would be fun to play a corporate or city detective on the other end of the situation.
Cat Burglar
A teched up character who makes her living by breaking into high security locations.  I wanted her to be less of a shooting character and more of a sneaking one.

Freeform
Blackmailed (College) Student
A story focused on the idea of a woman being blackmailed into lewd acts. 
Dangerous Game
A private island.  The rich and powerful.  A kidnapped woman must try to survive as she is hunted.
Lost in Paradise
A story focused on a woman caught in the midst of some sort of societal breakdown while on vacation.  Inspiration drawn from Tears of the Sun, Dawn of the Dead, Deliverance, Eden Lake, etc.
Broken Down
A story focused on a woman whose car breaks down on a road-trip.  Inspiration drawn from The Hill's Have Eyes, Jeepers Creepers, Breakdown, etc.