News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lucky little girl.....

Started by Miss Arha, October 08, 2010, 10:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Arha

Do you think he would come to my school house if I write to him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11498980

>:) >:) >:)

Lilias

Last year he made a few visits to the Great Ormond Street Hospital kids, in full Jack Sparrow regalia, to read stories and generally entertain, after his daughter was treated there. Build the fan base early on, I say >:)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

LIAR

Synecdoche17

Between this and the story about how he left a several-thousand dollar tip for a waiter, I'm starting to think Johnny Depp is a pretty cool guy.  :-)
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Idle

Damn that is the coolest thing ever.

Wolfy

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on October 08, 2010, 01:33:39 PM
Between this and the story about how he left a several-thousand dollar tip for a waiter, I'm starting to think Johnny Depp is a pretty cool guy.  :-)

Ya know, that Depp is a pretty cool guy. He swashes the buckles and doesn't afraid of anything.

:D

Zaer Darkwail

Very cool things indeed, but consider he is twin by horoscope doing spontaneous stuff is kinda their thing. But his are kind hearted ones and I hope he keeps it up thorough his career :). We need more people like him around the world.

Mithlomwen

That is just made of awesome. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...