Angora Grand Hotel (Opening, needs employee's and guests.)

Started by Miyu, September 20, 2011, 01:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

A legend it’s known across town, the legend of a certain house in the outskirts of the city of New York. The house it’s a beautiful three floor house. However the legend tells it wrong, the house was the home of a family. They were not your typical family, between them sex was something of everyday life and the town did not liked it, not at all. The thought of family members having sex was just something they thought it was horrible, they had to do something about it. With pikes and torches they charged in the house and killed the entire family hanging them by a tree outside the house. With that they thought their debauchery would end, however they had no idea a curse was placed on the house a curse that would still live in the land for hundreds and hundreds of years.

A hundred years later the house has been stories of some interesting things, family that moved in the house left just after a few months. The town realizing that this house was never going to be sold for a long time decided to bring it down. Now with a huge land and no building in it they decide to make a brand new hotel, the hotel would host the world most famous celebrities and would bring the small town something to be proud of. The hotel had a very warm feeling to it, however with the new building the curse came in a curse that would raise the hormones of people inside, slowly building up the desire to have sex. However now that the new building it’s there the ghost are restless and they are looking to have some fun as well, and how would they have fun? Possessing the bodies of those inside the small but luxurious hotel and making them do very lustful things.

Now with the hotel new brand opening the ghost are quietly looking, quietly waiting for their chance to strike and have the fun they missed for one hundred years. Now with this building opening up and artists, singers, actors and everyone you can think off coming to the grand opening what would happen?. Overall what will happen to the new hotel when they realize they are not alone.

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120073.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120072.0
Character: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120071.0
Info Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120067.0

I am looking for people interested in this roleplay, for now I am looking for employee's and guests. The guests can be famous actors or whatever the hell you want. The curse will begin to affect your character starting the moment they set foot inside the mansion or hotel.  I just want to see who it's interested in this, I plan this to go long term roleplay so if you want to help me with it you are more than welcomed to do so. Fill this up if you are interested.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (Guest, Eployee (and if you want a employee tell me what))
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Limits:[/b]
[b]Kinks:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

lovelygirl

If you get more interest, I'm  in as a guest.

How much are you able to post?: As often as need be during the week. I do not really post on weekends

Name: Nadia Crane
Position: Guest
Personality: Outgoing and sweet
Limits: Bathroom play, and death
Kinks: none, she's a vanilla girl
Bio: Nadia has been the lead singer of the Band Maximus for three years. She wrote a lot of their songs, but her other band mates, never thought she was more than a pretty face and a voice for the band. She got frustrated and isolated from them, she wasn't a member of the "boys club", and often went back to her hotel as they went out and partied. She had enough and called it quits. She decided to strike out on her own, going to the Hotel for some rest and to focus on her song writing. She never knew she would be walking into a place that would change her life forever.
Appearance:
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kobrakid92

Name: Adam Westrick
Position: Guest
Personality: Energetic, easy to get along with, likes meeting new people.
Limits: death, bathroom play, extreme gore
Kinks: light bondage, light gore (a cut or two),
Bio: Adam grew up with a passion for performing arts. He was always trying out for school plays, most of the time getting the lead role. As he grew older he began trying out for local plays and even did a few commercials in his late teen years. Now in his twenty's he's done parts in a few hit movies. He is currently staying in a hotel outside New York City to take some time off while he waits to hear from his agent on a movie part.
Appearance:

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Lexie
Position: Staff, Concierge
How much are you able to post?: 2 to 10 paragraphs as needed
Personality: Lexie is an outgoing girl, polite to a fault while at work. She is accommodating and smart using her quick mind to best serve her guests and have them coming back for more. In her private time she is more free spirited, loving to go dancing at clubs or out for drinks with the girls. She is bubbly in light one those people that even when she's serious you can't quiet take entirely seriously.
Limits: Bathroom play, furries, gore, and death.
Kinks: Bondage, dom/sub, see O&Os
Bio: Lexie literally grew up in hotels. Her mother, a single working mother worked as first a maid then a manager in a small but classy little hotel for as long as Lexie could remember. Being a single mom and with bosses that weren't too strict and found the ebony haired girl with eyes of silver to be a true delight Lexie became a fixture around the hotel making friends with the other staff and generally being of help any where she could.
By 13 she was working there part time as a receptionist in title but to all concerned she was the guests go to person. If they needed anything it was she they were to turn to. She wasn't just good at her job she was amazing. She was charming and bright, easy to talk to and had a way of making people happy even if she couldn't accommodate them.
When she was 18 she left home with tears in her silver eyes as she made her way to New York City. There see applied to every hotel for the job she covetted and was so good at, concierge. Unfortunately her age worked against her. Over and over she was told she was too young, had too little training and there there were opening for maids if she'd like and after a years worth of training she could try again.
Lexie was growing disheartened by the constant rejection when she heard of the new hotel opening just outside the city proper. The commute would be a thing of night mares but she had to try, her dream job depended on it. So try she did and this time she hit a stroke of luck and they offered to train her so she would be on staff for the grand opening. Nothing could have been better in her eyes. As the day for the grand opening drew near her excitement mounted, she couldn't wait for the excitement those open doors would bring.
Appearance:

Sarah Morgan

Count me in for this too, if we get enough interest.  I'll put the character blurb up, just in case.

Name: Rachel Murphy
Position: Maid.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, caring and with a genuine desire to be helpful to anyone who needs it.
Limits: Gore and vore, bathroom play and character death.  Also I'd prefer she not have anything done to her that would cause any permanent damage, like branding and other things similar.
Kinks: Rachel's experiences are fairly limited, of the common vanilla type, nothing wild or crazy, so she'll be open to trying new things, especially when she's being controlled by someone else.  I know this isn't real specific, but my own experience is nonexistent, so apologies if I'm being too general. Basically, ask if you want to try something unusual first, and we can talk about it, otherwise I'd say Rachel would most likely be willing to at least try most things.
Bio: Rachel grew up in a town that was fairly close to the one where the original family house was, so she heard plenty of sotires growing up about the place, and the rumors about what went on there.  She had a happy childhood, her parents still being married.  She got fairly good grades throughout school, but wasn't sure what she wanted to do after graduation, so has spent the past couple of years working at one of the local restaurants at home, genuinely liking people and liking the interaction with them.  When she heard about the new hotel opening, she decided to apply to work there, thinking that it would give her an opportunity to find out about the place she'd always had an interest in growing up, and learning more about what might have happened there.  She was surprised when she got accepted, and was a fast learner, not minding when she got offered work as one of the maids, looking forward to doing something different than working in a restaurant, while still being able to interact with others and get a chance to know new people.
Appearance:
Rachel Murphy

How much are you able to post?: I've posted anywhere from a few lines, to several paragraphs.  I never only post one line, but try to post as much as I think is needed, without becoming overly long in posting just to drag out the post.  On average, I'd say two or three paragraphs, but I can go a lot longer when I have plenty to work with, and when my mind cooperates.  :P

Dashenka

You say you want it to be long term game. Does that mean the guests have a temporary role in the game and the staff a more permanent role? I am interested in the game but I don't like groups with more than 5 players. So if guests are temporary I might make an exception :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Miyu

All of you are accepted, you can make her or him to be a short term guest I have no problem with that.

Miyu

NileGoddess

I'm a little interested. What would be the main concepts of this roleplay? What sort of character interactions would you be looking for?

Miyu

The main concept of the game its simple, a haunted hotel that has a certain aura in it that makes people inhibitions go wild if they stay there too long. Plus five ghosts possessing people ^^

ZameRagues

Are the ghosts going to be separate character's or what?
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Miyu

Five npc characters made by me. Those character would posses a pc's character and they would have the same urges as the ghost has, they would have no control over their bodies on what the ghost says or do and after it all they will wake up without knowing what happens. The possessed will be played by you guys, same char just acting differently

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Miyu on September 21, 2011, 10:29:00 PM
Five npc characters made by me. Those character would posses a pc's character and they would have the same urges as the ghost has, they would have no control over their bodies on what the ghost says or do and after it all they will wake up without knowing what happens. The possessed will be played by you guys, same char just acting differently

I'm just trying to understand. So basically you'll write bios for 5 ghosts and if we're possessed we play out the personality, desires and inhibitions of the ghost who is in control?

Miyu

LimitlessNikkie

Coolness! Is there some kind of system that dictates who's possessed and by what ghost and for how long for that matter? For employee characters I assume there would be times were they're possessed and others were they are themselves. I really love this idea am just a little fuzzy on how it'll work IC.

Miyu

LimitlessNikkie

ok thanks for answering my question, I can't wait to play this it sounds so fun.

Sarah Morgan

Just as a warning, I'm not all that confident in playing dominant characters, so I'm not sure how realistic my portrayal would be if Rachel were possessed by one, but as long as everyone knows beforehand and is okay with my inexperience at that type of character, I'm definitely still interested, and this game sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

lovelygirl

I'm game for Nadia to be possessed long term. So of there is a ghost that doesn't want to leave her warm body I am fine with it.

Ons &Offs

Miyu

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on September 22, 2011, 07:15:58 PM
ok thanks for answering my question, I can't wait to play this it sounds so fun.

go right ahead and do a profile then

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on September 22, 2011, 08:56:22 PM
Just as a warning, I'm not all that confident in playing dominant characters, so I'm not sure how realistic my portrayal would be if Rachel were possessed by one, but as long as everyone knows beforehand and is okay with my inexperience at that type of character, I'm definitely still interested, and this game sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

no problem, I will just have the submissive ghosts take control over your body ^^

Quote from: lovelygirl on September 22, 2011, 09:58:45 PM
I'm game for Nadia to be possessed long term. So of there is a ghost that doesn't want to leave her warm body I am fine with it.

I will see what I can do for it, do a full profile (I changed the profile thing to a full profile)

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on September 20, 2011, 07:01:34 PM
Name: Lexie
Position: Staff, Concierge
How much are you able to post?: 2 to 10 paragraphs as needed
Personality: Lexie is an outgoing girl, polite to a fault while at work. She is accommodating and smart using her quick mind to best serve her guests and have them coming back for more. In her private time she is more free spirited, loving to go dancing at clubs or out for drinks with the girls. She is bubbly in light one those people that even when she's serious you can't quiet take entirely seriously.
Limits: Bathroom play, furries, gore, and death.
Kinks: Bondage, dom/sub, see O&Os
Bio: Lexie literally grew up in hotels. Her mother, a single working mother worked as first a maid then a manager in a small but classy little hotel for as long as Lexie could remember. Being a single mom and with bosses that weren't too strict and found the ebony haired girl with eyes of silver to be a true delight Lexie became a fixture around the hotel making friends with the other staff and generally being of help any where she could.
By 13 she was working there part time as a receptionist in title but to all concerned she was the guests go to person. If they needed anything it was she they were to turn to. She wasn't just good at her job she was amazing. She was charming and bright, easy to talk to and had a way of making people happy even if she couldn't accommodate them.
When she was 18 she left home with tears in her silver eyes as she made her way to New York City. There see applied to every hotel for the job she covetted and was so good at, concierge. Unfortunately her age worked against her. Over and over she was told she was too young, had too little training and there there were opening for maids if she'd like and after a years worth of training she could try again.
Lexie was growing disheartened by the constant rejection when she heard of the new hotel opening just outside the city proper. The commute would be a thing of night mares but she had to try, her dream job depended on it. So try she did and this time she hit a stroke of luck and they offered to train her so she would be on staff for the grand opening. Nothing could have been better in her eyes. As the day for the grand opening drew near her excitement mounted, she couldn't wait for the excitement those open doors would bring.
Appearance:

Miyu

LimitlessNikkie

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Miyu

yep it is ok, I will be making the IC thread, info thread, ooc thread and character thread today