The Imaginarium of Lebenon, Kansas, USA.

Started by Prefect Mos, April 22, 2010, 04:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Please send me a pm about this, even if your not interested at all.. just curious if people understand it... its divergent from my normal style.

Admist the many golden fields of corn of Kansas, land so far and so even that the curvature of the earth can be tracked with the naked. An eternity of golden roads to everywhere,  America leads here. A small memorial constructed before the advent of GPS depicting were they thought the center was. Instead laying a few miles further west than that, landing In a Motel, the Sleepy Inn Motel, a nearly deserted, and penniless establishment. 

The owners of the Sleepy inn are a humble and modest older couple, who make ends meet themselves by growing there own food out back, and the occasional long time guest who stays to visit one of the towns three hundred or so residents. With no nearby real high way, and no major industry, the center never grew much, the whole area has the feeling of emptiness. Not Sorry, not joy, but an emptiness. This is not caused, as some of the gods have theorized by a lack of holiness of the site, instead the overabundance of it dulling the senses of even the eldest and most worshiped of deity.

It Is the Focal point of dreams and nightmares, specifically, the American dream , different and complex for everyone to answer, but the whole world at times seeming to have it. Freedom , Justice, Democracy and one must never over look a healthy dosage of American style opulence void of pomp and stance. The Focal point for all lays at the exact center , a mirror in room 6 of the hotel, a Mirror who placement seems odd in the room, but truth be told should the hotel be removed the Mirror would stand. It serves as a doorway, a fault in the fabric of the celestial  were the Dream is too powerful, and beginning , just beginning to break through to the mortal realm, Many have stepped through the gateway, some have returned, though never the same as they journeyed... the question becomes, will you go through the looking glass?

playfullchick76

interesting. I did try to play out an imaginarium style roleplay, but it didnt get past one reply.