Final Fantasy

Started by House of Saberhagen, December 04, 2020, 08:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Saberhagen

It has been a while, but I have returned since most of my RPing went to Discord, nonetheless I have missed the place and I have a hankering.

I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV a lot as of late and I would love to play an FF style game. The crystals, monsters, summons and all. So I do hope I can find a GM who will be willing for it. I know there is a FFd20 system made, but I'm also okay using whatever system the GM is comfortable with.

So please, I am in your hands.

Pumpkin Seeds

Honestly you should look at Exalted.   From what I've seen of Final Fantasy there is a lot of crossover.

House of Saberhagen

I have yet to play exalted, but I'm all for trying with this.

Muse

*Grins*  Pumpkin's right! 

Let me know and I'll put you on the invite list for my next exalted game.  No clue when that'll be, though.  A while. 

(Chajesdad might still be recruiting for some replacements though?)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

GreenFlame

I would be down for a d20 ffd20, I have read a little into the system so not really DM read, but I would be glad to play

Pumpkin Seeds

Yay for Muse.  Yes, I started writing out a Solar Exalted for 3e and the powers are so over the top anime style it's hysterical.

Ug, I still would like to run a Wyld Hunt focused game with 3e Dragon Blood.  Just scared of the rules.

House of Saberhagen

I'll ask about the Exalted game later, I would love to try, also yay for interest! I've looked at it and I'm pretty excited about it myself GreenFlame, we just need a DM!

TFcommando

Of possible interest is this extensive Final Fantasy Pathfinder adaption, since PF is a popular system around here.  Exalted is a fun game, but a challenging one to GM.  I do hope there are some bites.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay