Looking for GM for a Solo Light-hearted Smutty Rp

Started by JoeTurner, June 19, 2020, 06:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeTurner

Hello you. This is the first time I post a request thread here but I hope this still interests you.

If been recently wanting to try a story where I'm more of a character in the story and less of a narrator. Basically, I want a GM who would like to take the wheel and guide the story while I'm a character along for the ride.

I have a few different scenarios that I would like to try out like this, but I'm open for basically any other idea you might want so please tell me if you have a scenario that isn't listed here. I'll be more than happy to hear it.

Scenarios:

1-Intergalactic Adventure

We start off in an alien spaceship with my character as a prisoner alongside other aliens and humans. We're all being taken to some kind of arena where we're used as entertainment for the elites. Deadly obstacle courses, fights to the death. Until eventually I break free and start a new life among the stars. Maybe have some partners escape with me, become a crew.

Inspiration for this one comes from some different places, Mass Effect franchise, Trials in Tainted Space, Star Wars. Basically any kind of space themed game or series.

2-Classic DnD Fantasy Setting

Humans have discovered an ancient magic or artifact that spread corruption across the land. Because of this, various races became corrupted with power and lust. Wanting more and more. To the point where there's little places left with civilized people. My Character is one of the few left uncorrupted and wishes to find a way to revert it all.

This story is more based on fantasy settings like DnD, Pathfinder, while the story itself is inspired by Corruption of Champions. Other stories with a fantasy settings are also welcome.

Both these scenarios are just a base for making a bigger story and aren't at all set in stone. I like having a mixture of smut with plot, depending on the story we go for sometimes one is more important than the other, but this is all up to discussion before we start writing.

I haven't updated my O/O in a long time so for now I'll just say that I'm very open minded. I like incest, furries, futa, impregnation (not a breeding fest). The usual stuff many people here also like. I don't like heavy rape unless discussed before, bathroom stuff, gore. If you want to know if I like or dislike something that I didn't mention you can just ask me and I'll gladly answer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

GreenFlame

I'm generally willing to run Intergalactic Adventure in more of StartFinder or even D&D (yes, D&D has space, and I'm not talking astral, I'm talking stuff between cristal spheres). This could definitely include going out of the original spaceship and seeing wider space. If that sounds good I would like to get a to ask a few questions to see what I should plan:

Any characters you would like to play/see?

How much lewd action should this include?

Would you rather focus on the trails or social spaces of gladiators life?