Complicated Affairs

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 03, 2011, 05:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Hit us during the night. very little damage in town really. More so trees down everywhere. By the area that provides the power for the town was apparently flooded. As was the backup generator. Damage etc. So we've been with out power since 6:30AM on Sunday Morning. Internet was supposed to be installed on Monday, but with no power they can not install. So rescheduled to Sept 8th, which sucks.

Ironically, I am sitting literally 6 miles down the road. Power and internet at friends house. Only here for a little bit, and not everyday so...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bostonesq

The Boston area fared much better than expected since that bitch Irene decided to head for the mountains of MA and Vermont...only lost power for 12 hours and my cable modem got fried. I did not know there was Chik-Fil-A in NJ..thought that was more FL and other parts south. Good luck getting back in business. 

undisclosedtoyou

I'm glad to hear that people are safe!  And take your time, we'll definitely be here for you when your regular internet is back.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

So the Character Thread can be found HERE.  Feel free to post them up.  But remember, the twins should be 16, not 17 or 18.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sarah Morgan

No worries for my part about the limited Internet situation.  Take your time, and like others have said, we'll be here when you get back.  I myself just got the Internet back today, and I was right in being paranoid.  It was a simple matter of a couple of cords somehow having been switched around and being plugged in where they weren't supposed to, and once we got them switched back everything worked fine.

I'll get Christine's character sheet with picture up right now, and glad everyone here in this game who's dealing with effects from Irene is safe.

JadenMystic

Is this RP still a go or what?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sarah Morgan

I was wondering that myself.  It would be a shame if it's not, because I was looking forward to it.  I know I'm still interested, so here's hoping our other players check in and we can get things going.

kckolbe

I am waiting for a char sheet from undisclosed or boston.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

JadenMystic

Have you sent a PM to the two to find out if they're still interested in this one?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kckolbe

Nah, still on vacation so kinda good waiting. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Bostonesq

Hi all.  I am definitely in and thought we were waiting on "Dis" to fill in some details. I will put up my character profile but it may not be until early next week since I am traveling  as of tomorrow and work seems to be getting in the way today!

Beguile's Mistress

I need to move my profile to the other thread, I think.

undisclosedtoyou

The hold up is entirely my fault this time.  I had my character sheet pretty much completed, than it was erased...yeah pissed me off so badly. I meant to go back and redue it, but completely forgot.  It'll be done in the next few days, that's for sure.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's