The Wayward Soul

Started by Tears in the Rain, February 26, 2010, 11:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

Up until yesterday, I hadn’t logged into the site in almost a year. The reasons I had were very few, but they were powerful enough to keep me away for such a long time. It took a couple of close friends being treated badly where I had been writing for me to return. Since logging in yesterday, I have to admit, I feel almost like I did the day I applied. The site feels almost overwhelming, but it’s like riding a bike. Some of the people that I called friends here before still remember me, even though I changed the way my displayed name read. (a reminder was needed, but who could blame them after so long)

But, seeing how helpful everyone is, and the way that one of my friends is being received when he applied had renewed the reasons on why I was here so long ago and why I stayed when I was here. I intend on staying now, but getting into the swing of things may be slow going at first. I know that a few of the people I used to write with are no longer here, but I do look forward to meeting new friends along my journey.
"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List