Push my boundaries, O Muse (M for F/M/Futa?)

Started by DJGenXCide, January 15, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

I seek something dark and depraved.  Within...certain limits of course.  However, I am seeking the deflowering and corruption of an innocent man at the hands of a female creature of sorts.  Not that he is purely submissive, but lets say...one thing led to another between them and he's started to discover the dark delights of things he never knew before.  Perhaps she is a shapeshifting creature, appearing as a regular woman one moment, and in the midst of coitus, after he's initially spent himself, she becomes...more.  Now he's tied down, and the vixen starts the slow deflowering of the man's depths in a way he never thought possible.

Tentacles, perhaps, or prehensile hair keep him down on the bed.  She wraps her legs around his thighs as she takes him, all the while cooing and crooning in his ear.  Things lead from there as it may.

Please send me a PM to discuss further.  My YIM is up and running, just identify yourself first.  I do hope to hear something back from someone who may be intrigued. 

Thank you for your time.

DJGenXCide

Just shoving this back up to see if it gets any interest!