A few Non-Adult Naruto Ideas

Started by SweetSerenade, February 17, 2013, 01:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

The Will of Fire

Warning: If you have not read/watched Naruto, up to the current chapter/episode, there are spoilers contained within. Read at your own digression, and choice.

It is often shown, in the Naruto series, that the Will of Fire is a rather important part of the culture in Konoha. This Will of Fire, is passed on from generation to generation. It has been the flame that burns bright, in the hearts of all of the Shinobi in Konoha. The generations that came before, nurture, protect, and teach, the generations that follow. This system, is in place, so that the Will of Fire is always protected. The great Hokage's of the village, are the most powerful, respected, and cherished, members of their village.

Twelve years before the start of the series, a great demon broke free of his human vessel. The Kyuubi ravaged the village of Konoha, while under the control of the man called 'Tobi'. This man, attacked Kushina Uzumaki while she was in labor. One of the few times, in a Jinchuriki's life, that she would be truly weak to an attack. In doing so, he attacked the wife of the current Hokage Minato Namikaze. These two people, Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki, sacrificed their lives. They sacrificed their lives, and future, to contain the Kyuubi, to save the village they loved.

But during this time, while the attack was happening, the youths of the village, were contained. Anyone under the age of 17, was put behind a barrier. A barrier that would keep them contained, and not allow them to leave. A barrier that would protect them, and keep them safe, should the village be destroyed by the Kyuubi. They were the sparks that would reignite the Will of Fire. This is their story, the story of those behind that barrier. On this night, that would change them, mold their thoughts, for their entire lives.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a few roleplays, all of these are Non-Adult, and most of them are pretty cute and fluffy. I have an OC that I would like to play.  I will provide basics on the plots I am looking for. Once that is done, I will offer you a small understanding of the character I am looking to play.

The Ties that Bind -
Would be a precursor to the main plot I am looking for. This plot revolves around Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki. I am looking for someone (or someones) willing to play these characters. It is well known, that Kushina was treated harshly, in her early years in Konoha. This plot revolves around her nature, and her kind heart.

One day, the Hokage's wife finds a young girl (about seven years old) who is not even yet out of the Academy. She has been bullied, and is crying. Claiming she wishes she wasn't born what she was, and saying that she wished she didn't have the gifts she does. What does the Hokage's wife do? How will she handle this little red haired girl?

What I would like in this, is someone who would see Kushina's compassionate nature. How it goes, is up to you. But I would like to see Kushina taking Chika(The little girl) under her wing, and showing her comfort and acceptance.

This could potentially last awhile, and lead up all the way to Kushina's pregnancy, with my character helping her in the course of it. Subsequently building up, to the fateful night.

The Song of Blood -

Twelve years ago, the Kyuubi was released and attacked Konoha. This is the story of those behind the barrier. I would like to play against a Kakashi in this, but if not that is alright. Any of the characters, from the series, who were behind the barrier. Who are old enough to understand/remember, what was happening. I'd be playing my character Chika, as well as Rin(Kakashi's Teammate). Possibly a few others as needed.

If you need help on figuring out characters and ages, I am more then willing to help out.

My Character For these Scenes

Name : Chika Kururugi
Age: 7(for The Ties that Bind)/11(For The Song of Blood)
Rank: Academy Student(Ties that Bind)/Genin(Song of Blood)

Appearance:
Chika, even when younger, has a very delicate appearance. She looks practically carved from ice. This comes from her mother, as do her pale icy green eyes. Her father, passed on his red hair to her. The red hair of the Kururugi's the marking of their Kekkei Genkai(More on that later). Red hair that starts out a deep crimson at the roots, and grows out to a frothy red/white at the tips. Chika generally keeps her hair in a braid, which falls to about her mid back. As a child, she was known to wear a dark blue tunic like top with black knee length shorts. Her headband has always rested around her neck. On her right wrist, she wears a crystal beaded bracelet, with a small metal plate with the symbol of Yukigakure. She wears this for her mother, who was originally from that village.

Personality:
Chika is a rather intelligent child. When she was younger, she would cry a lot, due to the bullying she was put through by others. As she got a little older, she became a bit cold towards the world. This was a formation that happened, because of the way her clan treated her. Her own clan, treated her as if she was an atrocity. She tries to keep a smile on her face, and tries to keep others happy. But she has some difficulties, with keeping up that happy facade.

She doesn't trust the world around her, and questions a lot of the motives of the adults around her. She is quite... intelligent for her youth. Her capabilities with her bloodline, are rather refined, but she pushes herself quite hard. She will always drive herself into the ground, in any form of training she does. This is so she is in the finest shape she can be, and so she can keep herself protected.

History:
Born to a Konoha Shinobi, of the Kururugi clan, who found a wife while on a mission. Chika's mother was a Yukigakure Shinobi, of an Ice Manipulation clan. Her mother and father ended up crossing blades, and when neither could win... they found something more complete on that battle field. Chika was the result. Her mother, willingly gave up being a shinboi, in order to get a visa for staying in Konoha. The Yukigakure Shinobi, ended up setting up a business.

The moment Chika was born, she was damned in her clan. Females, were never born in the Kururugi clan. Females were only brought in through marriage. It was a Patriarch based clan, and they hadn't had a female born in generations. The last time a female had been born, had been before Konoha had been formed. The resulting tragedy, the female caused, put on the stricture that female children were to be strictly regulated.

Though none had been born in a long time, when Chika was born, they did not forget. Chika was faced with prejudice, and harassment, from her own clan. It didn't help, that she was born a genius with the clans Kekkei Genkai. She had an innate understanding of the human body, and the world around her. As a result, she excelled at the lessons placed before her, by her father. Her father, and her grandfather, being the only members of the clan who treated the female child with any sort of niceness.

Ties that Bind - She would be about seven years old, and be still getting over a lot of the adversity around her.

Song of Blood - She gained her rank of Genin at 8, her teammates believed the whispers of the 'cursed Kururugi' and their team dynamic was very damaged. Her own team was afraid, and nervous about their redhaired teammates abilities.

Abilities:
As an Academy Student, she only has access to her Kekkei Genkai, which she has been trained in since a young age. She does her best to keep control of herself, and behave.

As a Genin - She has a talent with Water Manipulation. Through the aid of 'ice' pellets, she can perform some Yukigakure techniques, of which her mother has given her some slight training on. Otherwise, she's on the normal level of a Genin.

Kekkei Genkai -
Chi Fukkaku, Chishio soujuu (Blood style, blood manipulation) (Credited to Eclipse-sama)
When a member of the Kururugi branch, uses this Jutsu, it can be manipulated in many ways. They can manipulate blood, whether it be theirs, someone else, or an animals. Blood is their skill, and when combined with Chakra can do many things. They have mastered the art of using blood as weapons, most of the time using it to form kunai or Shuriken, or Senbon. The strength of the weapon, depends on the amount of chakra pressed and compressed into the blood. As well as the amount of blood used for such a task. Through lots of training, and a lot of skill, a Kururugi member has the ability to actually draw blood from their body or others. Most of the time, it's their own, that comes the easiest. To draw blood from others, you must have an open wound, with blood coming from it, because it makes it easier for the chakra strands to take hold, sink in and draw more blood out. Most Kururugi's spend years perfecting this.

Most Kururugi's tend to be Medic-Nin or ANBU. They make superb Medic-Nin, because they can train to not only pull blood from the body, but put it back in. So say if you need a transfusion done, they will make a small cut in one person's arm, draw blood out, and then put it into the other person's body through an open wound. Then they would hold the blood in the body, by spreading their Chakra through the bloodstream, using extreme concentration, and then allowing another Medic Nin to heal the wounds.

Unlike their Kobori cousins, Kururugi's are incapable of reproducing blood at a rapid pace. Thus making a great flaw in their armor. For if a Kururugi uses too much of their own blood, they risk passing out. That is why a Kururugi trains to use other peoples blood, and not their own. Though they know how to use their own, it is a required part of training, to learn to use the blood of others.

Chika was born with a unique understanding, of the more advanced aspects of the bloodline. It's why she trains so hard, because the easier concepts are actually more difficult for her. What I mean by advanced techniques,  is something in particular.

'Uta no Chi' (Song of Blood), is a more advanced technique, that the Elders of the clan keep from the younger members. Though some are born with a more innate understanding of this ability. A Kururugi with access to the Uta no Chi, is a Kururugi that is constantly using a slow drain of chakra. You see the Uta no Chi, can sense the innate blood/chakra signatures of the people around the Kururugi. Since a young age, Chika has been listening to the blood songs of all of the villagers around her.

The Uta no Chi, is primarily used by older members in Medical procedures, and Recon missions. The Uta no Chi, allows the shinobi using it to sense the 'life strands' of the person they are feeling. This life strand, can tell the Medical or ANBU shinobi, what state the person is in. Usually it cannot be used upon people that the Kururugi has never met before. But if they focus enough, they may be able to track down enemy heartbeats. Other then that, the Uta no Chi is an advanced skill that most Kururugi's never learn.

It is in their family recordings, that the last Female Kururugi was a Master of their Bloodline. Sort of the Madara Uchiha, of her clan, when it came to the level of her talents with her Kekkei Genkai. It appears female members are born with that level of control. It's ironic, since the most powerful members of their clan, are the ones most despised.

There are many weaknesses to it, that I will gladly specify, if my partner wishes to know.

Ending Notes
Yes, I am asking to play an OC, and will even bounce around through a few canons of the appropriate generation. But my character is something I have worked on, quite hard, and would really like to roleplay these plots.

In the first plot, I really want a Kushina first and foremost. Another player, playing Minato would just be a bonus. Not anything that happens often, just him popping in during the course of the roleplay.

For the second one, I would really like a Kakashi. (In Song of Blood, he would be 15-16 as he is 28 at the start of Naruto. Meaning he was 12 years younger then that, at the time of the Kyuubi attack.) If you cannot play Kakashi, that is alright. I would just really like any other shinobi from that age range, who would be behind the barrier.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Oldknight

I think I can handle Kakashi, been a while, but I think I can pull him off still.

SweetSerenade

For Song of Blood? Alright. That sounds good. But you do realize he's like... 15-16 in this one? Since it's twelve years before the series ever starts. Do you know enough of his history, to handle that? Another question I have is, what's your usual posting size? I generally crank out anywhere from 2-20 paragraphs....

Oldknight

Yeps, I know it well enough, I am current on the series, where Sasuke is having his little talk with the 4dead hokages. I tend to write 2-3 sometimes 4 paragraphs                                                                               

SweetSerenade

Alright Tenshinhan, this seems to be working out alright. So because I don't have one of the 'Ties that Binds' as an understanding of a basis... Do you understand the sort of relationship that Chika has with Kushina? I want to make sure my partner understands that connection, before starting up anything. Since I do have a roleplay intro already set up to go.

Oldknight

Well, I think I have a good guess, based on the history that you said for your OC, I would say that they would be kind of kindred spirits, and that Kushina would take Chika under her wings as kind of a mentor-student like relation, if I am wrong, feel free to correct me. 

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 03:25:17 PM
Well, I think I have a good guess, based on the history that you said for your OC, I would say that they would be kind of kindred spirits, and that Kushina would take Chika under her wings as kind of a mentor-student like relation, if I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

You have it down pretty good. My concept was, Kushina would want to make Chika see what Kushina herself has seen. She'd want to help her open herself up to the world around her. In that process, Chika would end up helping Kushina often. Even becoming a often seen face in the Hokage's residence... as she helps Kushina with chores, and through Kushina's 'request'(more like demand) the child is allowed to help her with a few simple medical aids... when needed.

Basically, Chika's relationship with Kushina, is majorly reflective on who she is, and what she will become. Now the thing is, Song of Blood... isn't a very long lasting roleplay. It's mostly a 'short-term' thing, that might turn into an adult long term... much later down the road. You alright with that?

Oldknight

That makes sense, and I don't mind it being short term or long term, I haven't done one here, and how ever it works out is fine by me. Do you want Rin alive or dead, since we don't have a firm date the moment that Rin dies and all.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 03:39:05 PM
That makes sense, and I don't mind it being short term or long term, I haven't done one here, and how ever it works out is fine by me. Do you want Rin alive or dead, since we don't have a firm date the moment that Rin dies and all.

Since Kakashi was about 17 when he joined ANBU, and I /do/ believe he 'killed' Rin... just shortly before that... Hmmm she'd probably still be alive? If we are following the appropriate mind threads, that is.

Oldknight

Alright, that works with me, anything else you need to go over, like has Kakashi meet this kid before the start of the rp?

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 03:49:01 PM
Alright, that works with me, anything else you need to go over, like has Kakashi meet this kid before the start of the rp?

Kakashi probably has seen her around his teachers home. Since she's sort of like... cleaning and cooking and the like... helping Kushina out during her pregnancy. That sort of thing :D I have the thread ready to go, just about to post it.

If you have anymore questions, I'll gladly answer them.

Here is the link -
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166091.0

Oldknight

Something just hit me, Rin would have to be dead, cause Obito, didn't lose it and go rogue and all till after Rin died, thus before he attacked Minato and Kushina when Naruto was born.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 07:07:08 PM
Something just hit me, Rin would have to be dead, cause Obito, didn't lose it and go rogue and all till after Rin died, thus before he attacked Minato and Kushina when Naruto was born.

I can't exactly edit my posts. XD Neither of us can. How about we roll with it, and do this slightly AU. For now at least.

Oldknight

It isn't a big deal, so yeah, no problem, just wish I would of thought of the fact earlier ^^;

SweetSerenade

Same, lol. I should have remembered. Also, once this one goes towards being done. Would you like to do a series of 'one shots' about them meeting at the Hokage's house? Some interactions they had. Possibly their mentors having them do some training sessions together.

I'm mostly looking for something to do, during my application process. :D

Oldknight

sure sounds different, never tried on in that style, but I am game for it.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 09:14:36 PM
sure sounds different, never tried on in that style, but I am game for it.

Or we can even do something, after all of it is over, with them as the funeral and stuff.

Oldknight

Yeah, I think I can see your idea, it is a good one would keep the rp moving rather quick, and keep a good flow to it as well, I am good with it either way actually. I am pretty adaptable as a rper as it were.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 09:35:11 PM
Yeah, I think I can see your idea, it is a good one would keep the rp moving rather quick, and keep a good flow to it as well, I am good with it either way actually. I am pretty adaptable as a rper as it were.

Just giving myself a bit of time. Figuring out what I am doing next. Are you enjoying the Rp so far? Any suggestions? Complaints? Concerns?

Oldknight

That I can understand well, no hurry take as long as you need. I think the rp is going rather well so far, it is fun to write, which is always a good sign ^_^.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Tenshinhan on February 17, 2013, 09:47:38 PM
That I can understand well, no hurry take as long as you need. I think the rp is going rather well so far, it is fun to write, which is always a good sign ^_^.

I'm glad to hear that. I'll get a post out for you sometime tonight, or tomorrow. Depends on how the writing comes, waiting for the write mood.

SweetSerenade

*right mood
Waiting for the right mood