This is the Ultimate Showdown. Who do you want to be? Many characters open.

Started by Greg MD, June 17, 2009, 02:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

This game is based off these lyrics from Lemon Demon:

Old Godzilla was hopping around
Tokyo City like a big playground
When suddenly Batman burst from the shade
and hit Godzilla with a Batgrenade
Godzilla got pissed and began to attack
but didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq
who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq Fu
When Aaron Carter came out of the blue

And he started beating up Shaquille O'Neal
Then they both got flattened by the Batmobile
but before it could make it back to the Batcave
Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave
and took an AK-47 out from under his hat
and blew Batman away with a rat-a-tat-tat
but he ran out of bullets and he ran away
because Optimus Prime came to save the day

this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be

Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime
like Scruff McGruff took a bite out of crime
and then Shaq came back covered in a tire track
but Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back
and Batman was injured, and trying to get steady
when Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete
but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped
Indiana Jones took him out with his whip

then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind
and he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find
'cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed
and Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist
then he jumped in the air and did a somersault
while Abraham Lincoln tried to pole vault
onto Optimus Prime, but they collided in the air
then they both got hit by a Care Bear Stare

this is the Ultimate Showdown...

angels sang out an immaculate chorus
down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris
who delivered a kick which could shatter bones
into the crotch of Indiana Jones
who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain
as Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne
but Chuck saw through his clever disguise
and he crushed Batman's head inbetween his thighs

then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight and
Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and
Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie
Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader
Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger
Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan
all came out of nowhere lightning fast
and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass
it was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw
with civilians looking on in total awe

and the battle raged on for a century
many lives were claimed, but eventually
the champion stood, the rest saw their better:
Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater

of Ultimate Destiny

This game is just that. A battle (humorous) of everyone under the sun. I claim Dr. Gregory House, anyone else is up for grabs. Whether you want to be the three Stooges, the Ninja Turtles, Three Musketeers, Micky Mouse, Richard Nixon, Donald Trump, Batman, Chuck Norris, the 6 original Power Rangers, anyone is up for grabs.

There will be a roster and a casualty list to keep track of whose in the game and whose gone.

There are a few rules:

No one is invincible. Even Optimus Prime, Godzilla, Cthulu--everyone has a weakness.

You can't Godmode someone else's death or damage. King Kong cannot waltz in and step on Mr. Rogers and kill him instantly (unless the two handlers have worked it out previously). Each person decides their own level of damage or when they die.

Having stated the above two rules, if you get shot in the head by Al Capone, you are obviously badly injured. Whether or not there is a damage meeter that everyone will have (like in Street Fighter, Mortal Combat, Tekken) that's fine with me, we can discuss it in OOC

You can play neutral characters that are off limits from taking fire, however you must state why your character is neutral in the battle. For instance, I'm House, I'm neutral because I'm a doctor and I will tend to the wounded on the playing field, repairing their health. If you'd like to do something comical like hand out water in little cups like in a marathon, then you can declare yourself neutral. Neutral characters, while they cannot be attacked, can participate in attacks to tip the scales one way or the other, however do not pick favorites for too long. If a neutral attacks someone more than three seperate times, that other character has the right to retaliate.

If there is a Mage present in the game he/she can resurrect dead characters but the dead are far weaker than they were during thier previous life.

If you chose a character from a team or particular movievers, bookverse, TVverse, gameverse, you have dibs on other characters from their world to call on as allies or to have battles with. For example, I'm Dr. House, I can use Cameron, Chase, and Kutner. If you are Bart Simpson, you can use Homer, Mr. Burns, Principal Skinner, etc. If you are Star Fox you can use Star Wolf, Falco, Peppy, etc. You can control other characters from that world so long as they aren't already claimed. If you'd like to claim someone that's already been used via another character, work it out with them.

If someone has John McClain, they have the right to also use Bruce Willis as a seperate person, same for Samuel L. Jackson and Mace Windu, etc. If you have the actor/actress, you can use all their personalities.

Please be familiar with the character(s) you use. I'd love to play as the vampire Lestat, but as I'm only partially done with Interview with the Vampire and haven't even touched the later chronicles, I shouldn't use him.

Forming alliances is acceptable, even encouraged.

You are welcomed to play more than one character from the same story line or other story lines.

Before executing a sexual act upon an opponent you must contact the recipient ahead of time to be sure that it isn't unwelcomed by the handler and that that it doesn't violate their turn-offs.

More rules to come.

Insight

*Raises hand* Master Chief, please.

Can't wait!
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

JinZah

ummm just out of curiosity have you taken a listen to the other version of this song?

Bloody Paramour

(wow, that is pretty damn spiffy Greg)
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

JinZah

actually it's a parody of the song, not an alternative set of lyrics by the same guy, sorry for any confusion on that. also because unapproved members can still read this board i think it has to be kept PG13, but if you like i can send you a PM with a link to the song.

i will warn you though, when i first watch this it was sent to me as a prank by a friend, and while it was kind of funny, if you are homophobic just look away. it gets pretty bad...

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: JinZah on June 17, 2009, 04:02:00 PM
actually it's a parody of the song, not an alternative set of lyrics by the same guy, sorry for any confusion on that. also because unapproved members can still read this board i think it has to be kept PG13, but if you like i can send you a PM with a link to the song.

i will warn you though, when i first watch this it was sent to me as a prank by a friend, and while it was kind of funny, if you are homophobic just look away. it gets pretty bad...

I assure you, ive seen it.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Greg MD

Quote from: BloodRoses on June 17, 2009, 03:51:23 PM
(wow, that is pretty damn spiffy Greg)

Meaning the game idea? Thanks!

Quote from: bradten on June 17, 2009, 02:15:45 PM
*Raises hand* Master Chief, please.

Nice! I hadn't even thought about Halo being a part of it. Now we can fight the Covenant!

Diabolus Lupus

ooh, this sounds like fun. *goes off to find sister and fight over who gets which hunters*

Drako

Devilstrike. The were-hunters are mine!!!

*Runs off to collect her menagerie of were-hunters*

Greg MD

Roster:

Dr. House: Greg MD (neutral)

Mater Chief: bradten

Acheron and Simi: Devilstrike

Were-Hunters: Demon

Goliath (Gargoyle): Greg MD

Laura Croft: BloodRoses

Drizzt Do'Urden: jilorbb

Mystra Goddess of Magic: Treena

Danearys Targaryen: Tankou

Diabolus Lupus

I'm not doing 'witch' hunters, Greg. ^^  I was referring to a book series that me and my sister like to read and which characters we were going to play.

I'm going to be playing Acheron and Simi. :D

Greg MD

Ah! I see. Gotchya. I'm not familiar with that one sorry 'bout that. I'll change it  right away :-)

Greg MD

New rule!

New characters always welcomed of course.

jilorbb

I'd like to take a piece of this!

I claim.... Drizzt Do'Urden!

Treena

I claim Mystra Goddess of Magic (Forgotten Realms)

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

jilorbb

I'm not so sure you can do that, seeing as I've already claimed a person from that world.  >:)

Just kidding, I don't care if you take her as long as you don't use her against meh.

Tankou

Alright question... If I select Danearys Targaryen from a Song of Ice and Fire (George r.r. Martin books series) cdoes that mean I have the ability to use Gray Worm, her three dragons, her army of dothraki riders, her army of unsullied and let's not forget her two sexy maids who se has sex with every night XD

So tell me would that be allowed? XD

Also if not then I SOOOOO call Eilistraee! (Forgotten Realms XD) she dances around NAKED!

jilorbb

Again - I called FR first, darn it!  :P

Tankou

Hey no worries Xp I can do a sexy naked drow goddess well and that way we could work together since Eilistraee is a goddess of good drow and Drizzt IS a good drow ^_^

Still Danaerys is my first choice so if that is good then you will be free of me as the nudey drowess XD

Greg MD

Quote from: Tankou on June 19, 2009, 10:56:21 PM
Alright question... If I select Danearys Targaryen from a Song of Ice and Fire (George r.r. Martin books series) cdoes that mean I have the ability to use Gray Worm, her three dragons, her army of dothraki riders, her army of unsullied and let's not forget her two sexy maids who se has sex with every night XD

So tell me would that be allowed? XD

Also if not then I SOOOOO call Eilistraee! (Forgotten Realms XD) she dances around NAKED!

That sound's friggin hot! Yes, it's allowed. If you select someone from any novel, book series, Anime, movie, cartoon, TV show, then you are also entitled to use anyone that appears in that particular world.

Tankou

Oh jeez that is awesome but I think I will kep it down to Danaerys' army of dothraki riders, the dragons, the Unsullied captain Gray worm and the dragons... OH! And the maids. They aren't too great in battle but the fact that Martin at one point compared their nipples to glistening black diamonds on mounds of rich earth just gets me all sorts of hard XD

Greg MD

Would anyone who has posted already, or anyone new, be opposed to in addition to picking who you have in mind, also pick a character who is well known? I don't want to come across as dumb but truthfully the only name someone else came up with that I am familiar with is Master Cheif. Would anyone mind also playing as, i dunno, Mario, Batman, Sherlock Holmes, Brett Favre, Jean Grey, Zelda, Captain Picard, Yoshi?

I don't wanna say that obscure characters (or characters that I just haven't heard of because I live under a rock  ;D ) aren't allowed because I would be a doosh if I did that, but at the same time when I thought up the game I never imagined there would be so many characters I was unfamiliar with. I've read up on these characters and they sound badass, don't get me wrong, it's just that my brain child is steering a little farther off the grid of familiarity than I expected.

Greg MD

Quote from: Tankou on June 20, 2009, 12:20:11 AM
Oh jeez that is awesome but I think I will kep it down to Danaerys' army of dothraki riders, the dragons, the Unsullied captain Gray worm and the dragons... OH! And the maids. They aren't too great in battle but the fact that Martin at one point compared their nipples to glistening black diamonds on mounds of rich earth just gets me all sorts of hard XD

Also, just keep in mind the rules. Just because you can write for the entire army of Mordor for example, doesn't mean that you can just slaughter everyone else easily  :D

jilorbb

I wouldn't have a problem picking a more well-known character as well. (or at least finding one that you're familiar with)

I'll list a few in order of my preference and maybe you can tell me if you're familiar with any of these:

Archer (from Fate Stay Night)
Akihiko Sanada (from Persona 3)
Kakashi (from Naruto)
Kenshin Himura (from Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X)
Sousuke Sagara (from Full Metal Panic)
Edward Elric (from Full Metal Alchemist)
Aang (from Avatar: the Last Airbender - I can make him 16)
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7/Advent Children)

Do any of those work?

Phaia

thought i would help here

here is a vide based on the song

The Ultimate Showdown (with MP3 ♫)

Phaia