The Goth Girl and The Jock (F for Dom M)

Started by Usani, July 13, 2015, 11:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

1.) Rina is a 16 year old Sophomore and is very quiet for the most part.  She pretty much is a loner and keeps to herself.  Her home life is pretty tragic.  Her mother died when she was 10 but her mom left her daughter money in a secret account only her daughter could access.  Her father is abusive and always used his mother for money so she didnt want the same thing to happen to Rina but sadly she is physically abused.  So, every day when she comes to school she wears long sleeves to hide bruises and also marks from her cutting.

She makes good grades but for the first time ever she gets detention for being an hour late to class.  So, after school she is stuck in detention with none other then the most popular Senior in school who is also smart.  She doesn't say a word to him but he approaches her and talks to her, which surprised her.

Basically to sum it up he ends up being the hero to save her from her abusive father.

Chreestafer

I'm quite interested in this plot idea.  So with him being the hero, how do you see this unfolding?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Usani

Usani

Added a 2nd plot- The Rockstar and The Pianist!

Usani

Looking for a 2nd partner for the Rockstar story!

Usani

Looking for a new partner all together for any of these plots please!!