News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dominate Female Role needed F/F fantasy game *BDSM*

Started by Aragem, March 29, 2009, 10:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Don't know why, but I'm in the mood for dominance from my fellow woman.  And being me, I want to spin some fantasy into it.

My partner could be anything from dark elf to demoness, to succubus.

My character will either be an angel, fairy, light elf, or maybe a human princess.

Several scenarios in mind, depending on the types of characters chosen.  Anything from simple slavery story, kidnapping, seduction, and even romance.

I would write up a scenario, but the story really depends on what types of creatures/people we use. 

Now writing styles are important to me.  I want to feel, see, hear, touch, taste, and even sense through your writing.  Please, look at my writing requirements in my ons and offs before applying.

Myrleena

I'm interested in possibly doing this, but I'm not certain I'd be able to do everything you're asking in the full writing.  Most of the time I'm fairly to the point, but I love good storylines, and I've always felt that sex should be secondary to the story, if it comes to that.

If you'll have me, I'd be interested in playing a dark elf, unseelie sidhe, or a dark angel of some variety.  I'd love to do something with a light elf or angel, but...that's up to you, of course.

Aragem

I prefer a dark creature, usually aligned with darkness or evil.

Myrleena

Hmm...do you prefer a drow/dark elf or a succubus, then?  And what kind of setting?

Aragem

I could protray an angel and I like the idea of a drow.

Perhaps a summoning spell gone wrong or the Angel is a Fallen Angel that the Drow just happens to find.

Myrleena

Heh!  Hmm...maybe the drow specifically engineered a trap for the angel?  They could have attacked a temple on and off until the priests or priestesses summoned an angel to help try to deal with it, and she lured the angel into a binding circle.  Just an idea, so far.  I'd be more than happy to try whatever for a story.

Aragem

I like the idea of a dark priestess capturing an angel.  Perhaps to siphon holy power or magic from her body for a powerful spell of somesort, but wasn't counting on being attracted to the angel.

Myrleena

Ooh...I likes!  ...I actually had a character concept for that concept, now that I think about it.  It was weird, because the character was going to nearly freak after she realized that at some point she'd stopped chaining the slave down every night.  Yet the slave was still there.

Aragem

I can look for a picture of what my angel will look like.   ;)

Let's name the game My Angel.  Should I start the first post or should you?  You have to set up the conjuration or the trap I should say.

Myrleena

I can do that, but I'd prefer a more solid storyline first, I'm just trying to decide what my char's goals are.

Aragem

Sorry, I'm a rusher.  I rush into things. 

Your priestess would she be wanting to topple a higher level HIgh Priestess or sway the attentions of a drow leader? 

Myrleena

I can see her trying to topple a higher level priestess, though I'm suddenly curious if you're planning a System or Freeform game.  I can do either.  I don't mind rushing, though.  I am more than willing to start today, so long as I finish all the other posts I'm working on.  :P

Aragem

I'm more for freeform.  I haven't grasped the mysterious style of system gaming.  It would be just the two of us, unless you wanna snag a third person or fourth.

Myrleena

Not yet, I don't think.  I'm fine with freeform as it let's me do whatever I want.  I need to come up with a name and character description, but I think I could get started, other than that.  Do you want to start the thread with your angel hunting for the 'raiders'?

Aragem

Myrleena

Okay, here's what I have for a character...

Nymdraneth is a beautiful, ambitious priestess of Lolth.  Inspirational pic: http://cyzra.deviantart.com/art/Inquisitor-Xullrae-35744730

Her family was virtually wiped out in one of the drow wars, and she was the only member of her noble house left alive.  She was unable to hold their former stronghold, as only a few of the warriors were left alive, and soon abandoned it.  She left the city proper for a defensible cavern a few miles distant, and has since been working to increase her following and power.  She recently researched a ritual where she could drain the power of an angel to increase her own magical talents.  To this end she has been staging hit and run attacks on a nearby temple of surface elves, trying to bait them into sending an angel after her.

Aragem

Myrleena

Hehehe.  I think that I can work with that.  >:)