Glorious and Absurd Story Prompts

Started by gloriouslyabsurd, January 11, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gloriouslyabsurd

Thank you for taking a look at my first request thread on E.  Some ground rules and a bit about myself:

1.  I'm looking for a good combination of story and smut.  If I didn't want to write about wonderfully kinky, sexy times I wouldn't be on an adult roleplaying site.  At the same time, without context, motivation, and believable characters acting like actual humans (or elves or monsters or anthros or.....), we might as well just be typing random profanity at each other. 

2.  I generally write two to three decent paragraphs, and would prefer my partner to match me.  If it's sometimes over or under that's fine, there are moments when it's hard to know what to write.  That being said, you need to give me something to play off of.  I want to know what your character sees, what she feels, she thinks, what's going on.  One or two line responses get super old super fast.

3.  It would take way too long to list everything that turns me on, but the big ones are control, corruption, and incest.  I don't need to have those in every story, but odds are pretty good you're never going to find me playing a submissive falling in vanilla love.

4.  I'm a straight, cis-male, so I'm only looking for MXF type roles where I play the M.  I'm not necessarily opposed to masculine identifying individuals playing the F role, but I'd be a bit hesitant about it.  In my experience people whose gender identity is male often to write female primary characters poorly.  I know I tend to, it's fine for side characters but I can't really get deep enough in to write a good main character.

That's really about it.  I love talking to people and making friends, so feel free to send me a pm if any of my story ideas interest you, or even if they don't.  I'm happy to talk.

All story prompts are intentionally vague because I want to collaborate with someone to flesh out something that will be thrilling for both of us.  I'll play through the forum, discord, Google Hangout, or email.

Changed World

No one knows how the dead started rising.  It seemed to happen all at once, small pockets of infection blooming into something far more sinister.  No one believed it at first, zombies were a thing of shitty pop culture, not of reality.  Their disbelief didn't change the rapid onset of the disease, however, nor the near perfect transmission rate through any sort of fluid contact.  Before the old world could adapt to the new reality, the old world had fallen, leaving something much darker and more savage in its place.

My character has been ready for the fall of society for years now, knowing that it was only a matter of time before the SHTF.  Whether it was going to be zombies, war, plague, or something else, he'd been stockpiling supplies, getting ready for the eventual fall.  When he met your character she was barely managing, and he took advantage of her vulnerability to take absolutely everything from her.  Where they go from there is up for discussion: does she stay with him to learn how to survive, to get her revenge, both?  Is her hatred barely concealed under the surface, or does a sort of twisted love develop between them to fit the newly twisted nature of reality?  It'll be fun to find out.

Man's Best Friend

Loneliness touches everyone.  There are very few creatures, sentient or not, that don't feel its bite from time to time.  My character, a survivalist and loner, had been perfectly happy to be by himself as long as he had his dog by his side.  They went everywhere together, did everything together, and when Tubbs died it was the first time he could ever remember crying.  The lonely desperation seemed to fill every waking moment, until a trap he'd set in the woods caught more than he'd been expecting.  He finds your character (a foxgirl/antro something) with her leg in the bear trap, desperate and unable to get free, and decides that the fates have given him a new pet.  He makes it his mission to train and domesticate her, and given her resemblance to a human female, decides to get even closer to her than he ever had been with Tubbs.

Failing Upwards

In a fantasy world that often seems beyond all hope, a hero emerges.  Always with his familiar at his side he smites evil, wins the loyalty of the common folk, and becomes a legend.  The only problem is that he hates every second of it.  My character is a stubborn, misanthropic mercenary who had the good(bad) luck to get his soul bonded to a supernatural creature.  This has had the effect of bending fate around the two of them, placing him repeatedly at the nexus of events that he knows he'll never get paid for and ensuring they come out on top.  All he wants is to go back to his normal life, but he just can't seem to quit her.

Collared

A powerful witch/demoness/sorceress/insert your magically inclined female here runs afoul of a prominent merchant and finds herself collared with a powerful magical artifact.  It not only disrupts her ability to use her own magic as she sees fit, but it turns it against her mind and body, punishing her with increasing waves of arousal at any disobedience or defiance.  Will the combination of mind games and pleasure be enough to break her strong will and make her a compliant pet for her new Master, or will she find a way to break its hold (and his neck)?

Marooned

When the earth began straining at the seams, overpopulation and environmental catastrophe making it all but certain that the human race would be wiped out, colonization ships were sent out to every star with an earth like rock that might sustain life.  One such ship crash landed, killing all crew onboard save one man and one woman.  During their struggle for survival, what will happen to their relationship when it becomes apparent that civilized behavior is a choice in a place where civilization is light years away?

Addiction

My character's sister/daughter has more than a little bit of a drug addiction, and it's in danger of absolutely destroying her life.  My character finds out, and gives her an ultimatum: Either she let him try using hypnosis and behavioral therapy in secret to break her addiction, or check herself into rehab and let it go on her record.  Little does she know that he intends to use suggestion and positive reinforcement to transfer her addiction to something far more pleasant to him.

My Slave Academia

I don't watch much anime, but every now and again one will capture my attention and suck me in.  My Hero Academia is one of those, I've been absolutely devouring it lately.  It's made me want to play around with the elaborate toybox this world offers.  I'll play an OC, but I'm fine playing against canon or another OC.

As a new crime wave heralds the arrival of a new villain in town, the city's favorite heroine/promising young student dashes into action to track him down and defend the innocent.  Little does she know that the murder, theft, and looting is nothing but a diversion...the real target is her.  The new villain wants nothing more than to use her drive to do good to break her down and remake her into his perfect little super slut, showing the entire world exactly what she is.

Random Pairings

If none of these ideas appeal but you'd still like to play, I'm generally interested in any of the following:
Mind Games
Hypnosis
Bondage
Incest
Fantasy

I don't need to have all, or even any of these in a story, but they always catch my attention.

gloriouslyabsurd

gloriouslyabsurd

gloriouslyabsurd

gloriouslyabsurd

gloriouslyabsurd

gloriouslyabsurd

Back from the dead for real this time.  Life has finally settled down.

gloriouslyabsurd