IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“Iveseen this game before.Ive played this game before.You have to make yourself seem as if you have better things to do than go to the movies with me"

AAA111

"Well maybe I do. You know I have a pretty awesome life. I was just trying to be nice but I do have better things to do ya know"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I kind of have homework and tests to study for ya know" She says to him thinking that is one of the better things she has to do. "Plus I have other fun stuff to do too" She says trying to play hard to get. She really wants him to pursue her but she is not exactly sure how she is supposed to go about doing that.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles to herself and nods not saying a word as she walks away.

When she gets home she wonders and hopes that he won't completely lose contact with her. She is thinking that maybe by doing this it will make him want to get in contact with her a little bit more. She looks at her clock on her desk and sees it is about 2:00 so she decides to do some more of her homework and study for a test she has that week.

She sets her away message "hw and studying..text please :-)" and she gets back to her homework.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark decideds to invinte a random,cute girl to watch the movie with him.They talked and chatted for hours after that

AAA111

She wakes up the next morning having not heard from him and she frowns thinking that she probably just messed everything up. She thinks she wanted to play hard-to-get but she thinks that she pushed it too far.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

On Sunday she decided to do some more homework and clean her room. She is a neat freak and for some odd reason it got the best of her and now her room she considered was an absolute disaster zone.

She sets her away "homework..and cleaning my room..call/text ill be around :-)"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

The next morning she wakes up for school and gets dressed and sets her away "school..blah". She drives to school and parks in the parking lot and she heads to her first class of the day, which is geometry. She finds her seat in the class, which is in the very back of the classroom, which is ironically next to where starks sits.

She gets out her math book, notebook, pencil, highlighter, and calculator as she waits for the class to begin. She begins to think about Starks and if sitting next to him is too obvious.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark sits in the back of the classroom and actually does some of his work.

AAA111

She looks over at him and grin "Well good job on getting some work done" She whispers then goes back to her hw.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighs in frustration figuring that now he is mad that she ignored him. She is very sad and frustrated now and it is very clearly evident in her face. She looks over at him doing his homework and notices how cute and good-looking he looks today. She wants to tell him that but she is still trying to play hard to get.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She goes throughout the course of her day getting lunch and completing some hw during her study hall. She notices that Stark has completely ignored her so she is not sure exactly what is going on there. She doesn't know how to really go about approaching it. Once the final bell for the day rings, she gets in her car and heads home to watch some tv and relax for once in along but before she does she sets her away message "wonderingg if i'm really a moron :-("

She lays down on her bed as she clicks the tv in her room on and begins to watch some good television. She wants to text him but she wants him to initiate it.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark sits a home and wonders what he's gpnna do.He decides just to sleep on it and figure out things later.

AAA111

She decides to call it an early night around 9:30 and sets her away "early night..sweet dreams" and she falls asleep

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

The next morning she awakes at 4:00 am not being able to fall back asleep so she go to her computer and gets on facebook. She just looks around for awhile seeing her friends and checking her messages. No new friend requests or wall posts. "Blah" she says to herself.

Kaiser Maverick