News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

I'm wearing a sneaky grin.   :P

Bliss

Pink and purple striped henley tank top over a floor length black broomstick skirt, black shoes.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Today it was a black pantsuit with tiny grey pinstripes, grey 3/4 length-sleeve button down crisp cotton shirt.  Four-inch black patent leather heels with quilted stitching in a 1 inch pattern and silver metal grommets in some but not all the spots where the threads intersect.   
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

I'm wearing this dress again, But with my hair twisted up with a sunflower in it, and no necklace... which is very strange, to have a naked neck.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on July 16, 2008, 08:23:24 AM
I'm wearing this dress again, But with my hair twisted up with a sunflower in it, and no necklace... which is very strange, to have a naked neck.

But there are so many fun things to do with a naked neck... *grin*

The Cardinal Rule

Sethite

Black dress and white blouse, along with green slippers.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Maeven

Black velour (is that the word for this fabric? like velvet but not) snug drawstring pants, dark pink v-neck t-shirt, snug as well.

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

Khaki cargo shorts, my Vostok watch, and a band-aid.  *hah.  surprise!*
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

Quote from: Caustic on July 16, 2008, 11:03:36 PM
Khaki cargo shorts, my Vostok watch, and a band-aid.  *hah.  surprise!*

What's the band-aid for?

The Cardinal Rule

Von Konos

Sweat pants cut into shorts black, and old black t-shirt with a dragon that is very faded.
In the beginning there was Von and the world was dark. And then Von said: let's get darker.

Caustic

I gave blood today at the Red Cross Blood Drive.

Funny, I'd rather be stuck and bleed than talk on the phone...
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

LaBelleDame

I wanna give blood, but I don't weigh enough.

I'm wearing camo boyshorts panties.
And a black wonderbra.
Oh nos.
Lost my clothes.
@_@
I really should get me one of these.

Psi

Quote from: LaBelleDameSansMerci on July 17, 2008, 12:12:37 AM
I wanna give blood, but I don't weigh enough.

I'm wearing camo boyshorts panties.
And a black wonderbra.
Oh nos.
Lost my clothes.
@_@

Such as shame that too......

Jeans, T-Shirt, Lightweight Jumper, Katmandu Woolen Jacket, and two polatech vests over the top and a pair of boots

Bliss

Velour. Heheh. So last night I was watching "I <3 the 70's"...

Anyway, I am wearing a green tank top over a blue, orange, white, and blue indian fan-print A-line ankle-length skirt. Hair is twisted up with a single stickpin jammed through it, a silver circle on the end. Looks delightfully striking in the black hair.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on July 17, 2008, 07:29:35 AM
Velour. Heheh. So last night I was watching "I <3 the 70's"...

Anyway, I am wearing a green tank top over a blue, orange, white, and blue indian fan-print A-line ankle-length skirt. Hair is twisted up with a single stickpin jammed through it, a silver circle on the end. Looks delightfully striking in the black hair.

:o

Hey! I bought those in this decade... BCBG even. Designer velour! *laughs*

*cues Abba and does the point to the floor and then to the ceiling John Travolta move*

Today, black, low rise slacks, those same black heels with the gromets from day before yesterday and a black, fitted, 3/4 length-sleeve button down rayon (*winces*) shirt with an Asian inspired print in light gold, greens and a touch of teal.   

And I wish my hair was long enough for pretty decorations... I can't seem to stop cutting it when it gets past my shoulders though. 

The Cardinal Rule

Dawg

Quote from: Maeven on July 17, 2008, 08:08:39 AM
:o

Hey! I bought those in this decade... BCBG even. Designer velour! *laughs*

*cues Abba and does the point to the floor and then to the ceiling John Travolta move*
Hey let's run down to JC Penny and go shopping *poke*

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Quote from: Dawg on July 17, 2008, 11:04:58 AM
Hey let's run down to JC Penny and go shopping *poke*

*chuckles* As long as we can get that matching sweater set, I'm all about it. 

And I'm so sporting the Farrah Fawcett 'do!

The Cardinal Rule

Dawg

Quote from: Maeven on July 17, 2008, 12:39:38 PM
*chuckles* As long as we can get that matching sweater set, I'm all about it. 

And I'm so sporting the Farrah Fawcett 'do!
Matching Swim wear maybe (looks like the swim wear isn't the only thing she is checking out), or maybe the Terri cloth matching sets?

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Quote from: Dawg on July 17, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
Matching Swim wear maybe (looks like the swim wear isn't the only thing she is checking out), or maybe the Terri cloth matching sets?

hahahaha, yeah. It looks to me like she's thinking: Where in the world is he hiding it? 

In the spirit of the thread, same clothes but now I'm wearing Cherry Chap Stick as well. *smile*   

The Cardinal Rule

Dawg

Quote from: Maeven on July 17, 2008, 01:48:27 PM
In the spirit of the thread, same clothes but now I'm wearing Cherry Chap Stick as well. *smile*   
Oh yeah, the spirit of the thread.

Jeans, green polo shirt and a pair of Merrells.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ket

Pleated mini skirt, white spaghetti strap tank top, fence net stockings, white and black striped thigh highs over the stockings, and a pair of knee high buckle boots.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Caustic

My ever-present, slightly heavy Vostok watch, as well as a pair of cut-off fatigue pants, frayed at the knees.

Von Konos

at the moment I am wearing my skin. and over that grey como shirt and black sweat shorts, and for some god awful reason I still got my socks and shoes on :)
In the beginning there was Von and the world was dark. And then Von said: let's get darker.

The Overlord

No socks...it's freakin' hot in this computer room with the Athlon chip burning for hours, even in the middle of the night. Sweaty feet.  :o