A new concept for myself

Started by ladyelizabeth, August 04, 2006, 06:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a game along the following lines.

The building from the outside is unassuming and nothing spectacular.  Inside lies the fulfillment of a person's wildest dreams.  There are twelve rooms for males and twelve rooms for females.  There are groups of women and groups of men for the customer to choose from an to actually act out their wildest fantasies. 

It can have NC, bondage, S & M, anal, and anything that fits inside limits of the site.

There would be characters allowed for customers, submissive men and women that work for the company and dominant men and women that work for the company.

Anyone think the concept is interesting?  I will build on it, depending on interest.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

GoldenChild

Elvi

I'm not trying to put a dampner on this, but there are several games like this already running.
Mind you, there may always be room for one more.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ladyelizabeth

not a damper at all.  I haven't had a chance to actually make it through all of the games yet.  I am more than welcome to the other links though.

My idea was a futuristic one that was set in a futuristic community sort of like serenity and registered companions where it was legal.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Elvi

Will try and dig them out for you when I have time....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Jester

Sounds good.

But as Elvi says you might want to pick ou a specifc theme or fetish/fantasy that will attract people.

We currently have a doctors/nurses one that seems to be working quite well.