To A dear Friend

Started by ElisaRoldan, July 19, 2010, 06:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aedent

Turning to smile to the Maid and butler to dismiss he drop the bag next to the door and moved to the bed with the final strength he could muster. Pulling away the crimson ribbon because he fell his black hair seemed to dance around like living shadowed. Fallen in the bed glasses barely off his face he slept and dreaming for the passing hours.
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

ElisaRoldan

~hours later~

Marcella walked up to her guest bedroom with the made who greeted him walking ahead of her and a tray of food in her hands. She walked into the mans room hearing him sleep and snore slightly. She sat on the corner of his bed while he slept and the maid placed the tray before him "Well Alex you've managed to sleep until dusk. The sun is setting" She said in a soft low voice

Aedent

Alex simply groan and turn covering his head with the silk cover pillow, her voice did drawn him to barely wake up but he still wished to sleep. That is until hunger strikes. The rumble of his stomach and the smell of the food allowed him to rose his body half way. Looking at her, he stilled seemed a bit dazed but still as always he caught is eyes. She was always the glitter in his eye even if he never said it. it wasn't how she looked or the thing she said it was a feel that raised with  in him that he didn't quite understand. with a light yawn he smiled as sweetly as he could before he greeted her with a light but cracked voice.

"Good Morning~ how did you sleep?"
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

ElisaRoldan

An eyebrow raised on her face as she looked at him "It may be morning for you but it's not for me. You might need some coffee to wake you more, hun" She said while flagging in another maid to come in with a cup of coffee
"They made sure that it might be to your liking and if it needs milk or sugar its right on the tray here for you" She took the cup and placed it too on the tray. She looked to him with a soft smile while tilting her head. "Do you want me to leave you in piece to eat?" She asked.