News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Amberghylles - I look forward to saying the same when you hit your impending BigRoundNumber!

Elvi - LOL no, then who will I postchase?!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

I worked out that I'd loose far less than your 10% Bliss, so you'll still have a way to go...*laughs*

And Panda's up there still.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Aw heck then, reset away as long as I'm still behind Elvi... Got a great view!
:D
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

*wiggles leopard skin legging covered backside at Bliss*

Bliss

*feigns shock* you saucy minx! I only meant I like watching your hair flutter in the breeze!

*muttermutter cattle prod mutter mutter*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Yeah right....you're just itching to run your hands over the fine rich velvet of my arrr......hair.....

Bliss

Oh yes, I am just aching to tie you up and take a big paddle brush to your... Ah... HAIR.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

*rolls eyes*
Wake up Bliss...you're dreaming again dear...
*laughs as she wanders off wiggling her hips*

Vekseid

I think it'll probably happen when we upgrade the forums, regardless : )

Besides, you're still a thousand and some away from the next title. I should zap -just- before you reach it.

Elvi

wasn't worried about a title....had this one for the last almost 15 thousand.
However. I am now only 25 away from 30 thousand, well 24 after this post...
And it would be much funnier for me to get that 30 thousandth post THEN see almost 2 thousand disappear....*laughs*

Bliss

Quote from: Elvi on May 23, 2008, 05:37:34 PM
*rolls eyes*
Wake up Bliss...you're dreaming again dear...
*laughs as she wanders off wiggling her hips*

Well, if I'm gonna dream, I'm going to keep the thread on topic while I do it by dreaming about you counting the strokes!

...of the brush.

..........on your hair.

*gigglefit*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

I think your arms would hurt ..even in a dream....*grins*

Moondazed

I'm safe as long as he doesn't zap politics and rants and rave *giggle*  Some day the urge to indulge in something erotic will return... perhaps after the angst-ridden whiner baby turns 18 ;)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

Just had it pointed out to me, that I have reached the big 30K.....

HAH!
Do yer worst Vekseid!

*wanders off cackling manically*

Elandra

nooo....wait so close to 10k myself, I want to see that Carnite label just once.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Huzzah! Congratulations, Miss Elvi!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Well... I broke 10k today.

*blushes*  I actually missed when it happened, and didn't realize until Caeli congratulated me on it that it had happened...

Trieste

'Gratz!

I, uh, am still working on 2k. I think. *shifty look*

Bliss

Amberghylles: Congratulations, dearest! *blows a kiss*

Trieste: Fear not, my dear. When Kazyth get's his scrawny butt back here, we'll pwn your way to 2K via HSH, I promise!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

I fear you're only trying to bribe me into nagging him back. ;)

Trieste

And there it is. *does her happydance* :D

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Congratulations, Trieste. x33
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Elandra

Congrats Trieste. :)
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Maeven

OH HAI!

Today is my 5 month e-versary... and look.

1K. 

I CAN HAS CAKE?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule