What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A long cherry red jumper with 3/4 sleeves and metallic pink buttons over charcoal grey leggings, and a NaNoWriMo t-shirt. Once again a black hair band and tiny silver fox earrings.

Happy

A "sweatstache"

What I usually wear when I'm wearing nothing at all but attitude and heat.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit and a pink shell, beige stockings and black heels.

The Lioness

Heather grey leggings, white tank under a long white cowl-neck sweater, black suede flats, and pearl hoop sleeper earrings.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

AmberStarfire

A brown leather jacket, grey top, black silky slacks, brown leather boots, jewellery and a beanie with pompom. :)

Sergeant

Jeans, grey shirt, unbuttoned jean shirt and black boots. Feeling all kinds of 90s.

Beguile's Mistress

My friend made me a new dress - red hibiscus-like flowers on a black background - the dress has a fitted bodice, a boat neck, elbow-length sleeves and a full skirt.  It zips up the back and is kind of romantic and flirty but also great for the office.  I'm wearing it nude stockings and red heels.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a purplish 3/4 sleeved top, over (and here I'm committing a fashion sin) a navy blue straight skirt and black tights beneath it.

I also have tiny silver fox earrings and a hair band around my hair, that I'm about to take out to comb and dry it.

SMR Rein

A thin purple shirt with pointless buttons, black pants with fake zipper pockets, and brand spanking new fuzzy white socks. I just bought these that one day...
Be bold

The Lioness

Dark denim jeans with a brown scoop-neck t-shirt, a thin leopard-print scarf, sneakers, and pearl-hoop sleeper earrings.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit, straight skirt and fitted jacket and a white lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Red fitted dress with back zipper, elbow-length sleeves, a square neckline and a double row of buttons on the front to give it a double-breasted look, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A long, sleeveless turquoise paisley top, with a 3/4 sleeved drapey black top over it (with a fake tie front), and a blue straight skirt with black waist beneath it.

Bruja

Black scrubs and orange tennis shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, long-sleeve white silk tailored blouse with white embroidery on the coffs and collar, sheer black stockings, black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and a deep, dark rose blouse with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long yellow, black and white zigzag cap sleeve top with a keyhole at the chest and a jewel decoration, black leggings, and a hair tie (my hair's bunned).

WyldRanger

A grey tshirt of one of our work suppliers, blue jeans, black socks and red and black asics brand tennis shoes. And glasses, of course :p

AmberStarfire

Very nice, Mr Ranger. ;)

I'm wearing an orange and black paisley top over a black skirt with horizontal white stripes. No jewellery and no hair accessories.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pencil skirt, sheer white long-sleeved blouse over a white silk tank, beige stockings and beige heels.

Skyler12

Yellow sweatshirt, black sweats, black sneakers.

Sargepepper

Jeans, and a fitted black T-Shirt that reads "There Ain't No Party Like a D&D Party, Because A D&D Party Don't Stop Until The Healer is Dead And We've Used Up All Our Potions."

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Sargepepper on March 04, 2016, 03:56:56 PM
Jeans, and a fitted black T-Shirt that reads "There Ain't No Party Like a D&D Party, Because A D&D Party Don't Stop Until The Healer is Dead And We've Used Up All Our Potions."

That's a great t-shirt. :D

Sargepepper

It's absolutely amazing and i love wearing it on game night. Like tonight is Pathfinder, so the feelings are the same.

justme4386

black sweatpants and HIS shirt... oh and white panties and my beloved fluffy socks.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019