Final Flash (Post apocaliptic BESM rp)

Started by Bloody Rose, June 23, 2010, 09:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

The normal everyday life, people wake up, go to to work and get home. Not much to do besides those three things. However what will happen if all of the sudden a flash of white light in the sky then everything goes dark. You wake up to see dead bodies everywhere, blood and pain all around you, the world has been hit by something that nobody knows about. You get out of wherever you are and figure out that whatever it was seemed to have a effect on people around you. Some of them fused with animals, while others had some other form of physical form. While others altered their dna to figure out they have superpowers. What will happen when you discover you survived the end of the world, and somehow you need to survive. Will you be able to survive? will you be able to do anything to help others? or will you simply survive on your own and don't bother anybody... in here you make the story....in here you are the survivor...

1- This is a open plot rp, I will act as a GM.
2- Besm d20 or 3rd edition you take your pick.
3- Depending on what you guys pick I will give points and rules for Character creation
4- Expect tentacle monsters and other weird stuff, the blast mutated some people into monsters.
5- You don't need to form a group or anything, if you want to be a loner is fine by me, or if you want a npc partner let me know.
6- I will add more rules if I see people interested, two people need to be interested for this rp to take place.