Fueding Bloods (Vampire Role Play) Now open to RP, but ongoing to enter~

Started by Sairin, February 01, 2012, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

I'm glad you like it, I wanted to do something a little different and unexpected.

Ricardo maybe nearly 300 years old and spoiled and arrogant but he was frozen in time at the age of 19. He likes his trucks.

bubby

Damn you all for making it interesting enough that I'm trying to keep up on posting! *Shakes fist at everyone*  ::)

I'm halfway through a response, and I should be able to finish it and have it up tomorrow afternoon.

Kaiten

Good.... goooood! (In the Emperor's voice) Give into it bubby...

bubby

Updated A/A's

I apologize if I'm the one holding things up. Go ahead and post around me for now.

bubby

I'm going to have to back out of this game. So sorry, but the muse is failing due to personal stuff. Thanks for the opportunity.

Narianna

Sairin

If ever you are free to join, go ahead and step in ^_^ you're always welcome here~

bubby

horrorstory

I know it's a little late, but would it still be possible to join?

Rhaegar14

Afraid not*. This has been dead for more than a week.

Edited out a typo.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Rather than pronouncing a time of death, I'd prefer to see if we're actually dead, or just stalled. If we're waiting on one person but everyone else is around and willing to continue we'll just skip them and move on.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Elf

Narianna

Ummm... I'm in a few RPs that take a week or more between responses. I don't feel like this is dead at all, or even stalled. Whose turn is it to post?

Elf

With Bubby withdrawing I believe it is Kaiten we are now waiting on.

Kaiten

My mistake, I had not realized Bubby withdrew entirely, I will post as soon as I can.

Edit: Just as a note... as I hadn't remembered. I don't really appreciate godmodding/bunnying, without being notified. I will however give in to it in this particular instance, as I should have noticed sooner.

Narianna

Question Kaiten: What kinda bullets is Isaiah using? I'm gonna have Nadia walk right into one of them. lol Wondering if it's gonna actually wound her or just annoy her.

Kaiten

They are of a large calibur, probably a .45, but they are not the metal used to attack vampires.

Narianna

So what's going on with the interest here? Are we officially calling this? I hope not 'cause I was really enjoying it...

Elf

I was waiting to see if any other would reply. I'm guessing since even Sairin, the creator, has not even replied that calling it would be a safe bet. If the other are still interested I am willing to continue.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

JadenMystic

This one looks like a lot of fun if you all need another character. I liked three idea of the daughter that betrayed her father that died May still be alive. I could play her or someone else if needed.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Kaiten