Aliens RP(EX-MUL)

Started by KunoichiRogue5, January 24, 2010, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destiny Ascension

Queens are notoriously hard to kill...

Tact nukes from orbit anyone? Bwahahahaha
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

KunoichiRogue5

Good luck with that. Those of you looking for an example of a human/xenomorph a prime example is Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft.

Kerrigan
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Odin

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on January 28, 2010, 01:47:47 AM
Queens are notoriously hard to kill...

Tact nukes from orbit anyone? Bwahahahaha

I Concur. But assuming they already mutate, they could be immune to radiation.

Lolz@Sarah. Maybe a Duran one aswell?

KunoichiRogue5

Duran... Okay this is probably going to get my ass laughed at but... please elaborate?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Odin

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 28, 2010, 01:53:24 AM
Duran... Okay this is probably going to get my ass laughed at but... please elaborate?

Samir Duran is another Ghost that becomes infected and serves Kerrigan.

KunoichiRogue5

We'll see. They may or may not look the same. And just because I've shown you guys SOME doesn't mean you've seen nearly all of my ideas.

Also, for those of you interested but don't have a profile, I need it up before we start. So far we're looking at the outbreak already in progress with the majority of characters coming in as marines in a rescue party, and a scientist and a hunter(civilian) that have survived up to this point. But to make a full call I have to see the other characters.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

Well, here it is! I hope it's alright

Name: Veronica Maxwell (Synthetic)
Job: Marine, Private First Class
Specialty: CQB (Close Quarters Battle, or Close Quarters Combat
Special Item: None

Equipment:
Standard Marine Armor
M4A4 Pistol
M56 Smart Gun (Without Vest)
2x 20in. Combat Knives
2x incendiary Grenades
Violin

History: Veronica was never actually "born", but rather, "created". Her existence started in a well funded weapons laboratory, under the directive of one of the top CEOs of Yutani, a man named Heinkel Maxwell. Originally, she wasn't created to be a combat synthetic, instead being made in an attempt to bring Maxwell's recently deceased daughter "back to life". Using advanced technology to "imprint" the memories and personality of his daughter onto the synthetic, the scientists were able to create an almost perfect clone. Of course, one would wonder why he didn't actually create a clone in the first place, rather than having such an advanced synthetic made.

Actual cloning was very expensive, and furthermore, the company had already placed an enormous amount of resources in creating the few clones they already possessed and were studying. However, the company agreed to invest in the creation of a synthetic with Maxwell's daugther's memory imprint so long as they could make further "adjustments" to the droid and study the synthetic. While AI technology was very advanced already, true "self-awareness" has never come about, and Yutani was sufficiently hopeful in experimenting with it.

Veronica has only recently been transferred to the facilities on the planet P3X525, both to gain some experience with working, as well as to receive additional tutoring; after all, the "daughter" of an influencial man such as Maxwell deserves the best education. Currently she's had vigorous training as a marine, mostly to have her capabilities tested, from physical capabilities to her mental abilities in making quick and assertive choices.

Odin

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 28, 2010, 02:12:09 AM
Also, for those of you interested but don't have a profile, I need it up before we start. So far we're looking at the outbreak already in progress with the majority of characters coming in as marines in a rescue party, and a scientist and a hunter(civilian) that have survived up to this point. But to make a full call I have to see the other characters.

Well, I could play TWO people? :D

KunoichiRogue5

...No. Only one at a time. Though if you died you can make another and come in as a survivor!

@Deviant: Woot! Nice! I wont deny it, I'm surprised about you playing an android. But that's good. Makes me rethink certain plans and how to get around it. I like it!
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

I am too! I didn't really want to play an android, but I suddenly got inspiration to do so. Though I'm sorry that you have to rethink things! (Could always go with something else if it's too much trouble though)

KunoichiRogue5

It is NOT trouble. I like being thrown for a loop. A good GM must be able to adapt to things happening around them.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AthenaNude

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 28, 2010, 12:05:54 AM
OOC/Profile

Just to be sure I'm putting it under extreme because I'd rather not get bitched at.

You'll get bitched at if it's NOT extreme, too!  >:)

;)

Transgirlenstein

If there is a role needed than let me know, nothing has come to mind yet.  Did we get a medic yet?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Odin

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on January 28, 2010, 09:21:53 AM
If there is a role needed than let me know, nothing has come to mind yet.  Did we get a medic yet?

Jay has a medical kit?

DeviantMunster

A real doctor or medic would certainly be useful. Well, kinda! A surgeon, more specifically, might be even better considering Alien.

Odin

Quote from: DeviantMunster on January 28, 2010, 10:59:04 AM
A real doctor or medic would certainly be useful. Well, kinda! A surgeon, more specifically, might be even better considering Alien.

EVERY soldier is trained in first aid. Medics are trained moreso, though.

Also, when did this go from just people running around trying to surive to a search and rescue mission?

To whomever posted themselves as a higher rank: I Don't think anyone will pay attention to rank when there is an alien chasing them... It is a good idea, but perhaps good to remember the situation is pretty... Fubar...

Scribbles

Quote from: Odin on January 28, 2010, 11:10:23 AM
To whomever posted themselves as a higher rank: I Don't think anyone will pay attention to rank when there is an alien chasing them... It is a good idea, but perhaps good to remember the situation is pretty... Fubar...

*Sniffs* Aww... will you at least still refer to me as "Grand Master General Sergeant Ma'am"?

On a side note, my characters actually will respond to higher ranks. ^_^
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Odin

Quote from: Scribbles on January 28, 2010, 11:22:39 AM
*Sniffs* Aww... will you at least still refer to me as "Grand Master General Sergeant Ma'am"?

On a side note, my characters actually will respond to higher ranks. ^_^

Well, if thats your title... Probably not.

What ranks are we going off here? Navy? Air force? Australian? Chinese? American? English?

Scribbles

Quote from: Odin on January 28, 2010, 11:24:14 AM
Well, if thats your title... Probably not.

Darn... *pouts* My charries court-marshalling you the minute we escape.

QuoteWhat ranks are we going off here? Navy? Air force? Australian? Chinese? American? English?

Not sure, honestly. My character's pretty low rank so she'll be answering to most of the other marines.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_Colonial_Marine_Corp

If you scroll down to the bottom of that link it shows all the characters listed in order of rank, it seems.
AA and OO

Odin

Just my opinion: I Think we should let Kun decided. She may want a custom Ranks system.

Scribbles

I know, I just thought the link might be helpful.
AA and OO

KunoichiRogue5

*Takes a deep breath*

We don't have a medic but we could use one. Someone with a knowledge of how to deal with major wounds would be a good thing.

I am the one that decided that it will be search and rescue. At least that's what I'm leaning toward at the moment as the majority of players are marines. When we have all the profiles up I'll have a better view of how to start it.

We'll be using rank, and yes it matters because you wont initially know there are Xenomorphs involved if you're on a rescue mission. Though after that you may just turn and shoot the commanding officer for all i care. We'll also be using the Marines ranking system.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Transgirlenstein

Okay, I'll put up a marine medic than.

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Fantasy Fan

I saw that there is an OOC/Profile topic up already and was wondering if I could still join in? My account was just accepted yesterday and I didn't see this RP until today  :-\
O.o

Transgirlenstein

Sent my application in by pm