Corruption of Champions! FAE - Closed!

Started by eBadger, April 08, 2015, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Hmm... Honestly I'm not too sure on how to broaden Edie's Trouble... Any possible suggestions?

Videospirit

Could maybe rebrand it as something like "submissive by nature" or "Instinct to perform"

eBadger

Instinct to Perform is promising.  And beyond dancing, it might be living up to the stereotype: she's spent enough time playing the sex object that maybe the lines have blurred a touch?  I could also see it being a benefit at times, to ignore some distractions while attempting certain actions. 

Re Z L

Putting it together piece by piece  :)

Here's what I've got so far, grabbing something to eat and then I'll finish up the long bits...though stunts have me a bit dumbfounded at the moment.
A&A

Videospirit

Well ebadger, I don't envy you for having to narrow down these applicants to a small group.

eBadger

Re Z L

Only thing left now is the prologue...

And we're done!
A&A

MiraMirror

I just got home, and to be honest, I do not feel up to doing my sheet, so...I'm going to drop. Like, I'm physically and mentally exhausted from the day. >_<
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Tydorei

Finished with more than a half hour to spare... that's like a record for me. lol.

eBadger

First off, thank you all very much for your interest and the work involved.  There were, unfortunately, far more good choices than would fit comfortably into a small group game.  We took a lot of time reviewing every application thoroughly to put together the best group we could.  Some of that simply came down to which characters helped complement each other, fit into the story and gave us a dynamic mix. 

So without further ado:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

VonDoom - Marissa, Studious Witch Apprentice
Tydorei - Visenya Veritas, Dark Inquisitor
Datawych - Edie Montblanc, Self-conscious exotic dancer
Re Z L - Alastríona Clíona, Blade-wielding monster hunter
Sinestra - Eris Sorrowind, Wickedly Determined Champion
Hexed - Litek, Sturdy Blacksmith Apprentice

Your characters have already been posted here

The OOC chat is here - please review the rules, then feel free to chat there, and to continue working on your characters for the next day or so while I finish up the introductory post. 

SloppyJoe

Waa, waa,... -.-
Thanks for considering anyway. On to find a new recruit/ interest check to haunt.
Some people simply can't handle the heat, me? I like to
play with fire. So what if I get burned, it's just another
scar to add to the collection.

Videospirit

Well... there's still 8 of us left, maybe one of us wants to step up to bat and run a second group. I won't know if I can do it for a few days at least, exams week for me right now, but I'm graduating college after this.

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Videospirit on April 15, 2015, 07:13:53 AM
Well... there's still 8 of us left, maybe one of us wants to step up to bat and run a second group. I won't know if I can do it for a few days at least, exams week for me right now, but I'm graduating college after this.

Wow!  I think that's the first time that I've ever not been selected for something but kudos to those who did.

Wouldn't know how to run this particular game, as much as I love CoC but anyone interested in a 5th ed game is welcome to express interest at the Legend of Dryad Wood thread.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Zaer Darkwail

Pity that I was not picked but good luck and have fun folks who got picked!

Paladin101

Well...bollocks. :( Was looking forward to this. ah well.

LunaLilith22

Oh well, at least I tried. I hope you all have fun in the game :-)