Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur Morisson

Quote from: Tersius on May 13, 2013, 02:04:32 PM
XD Rescue from what? You ladies are ahead by over four hundred points...  :P Silly.

Silly Iam not my dear! I meant rescuing the girls from the manly chatting...

Silly..

-413 ;)
~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Aryail

-414 The terms may only be discussed after the team change is made official.

Tersius

You mean the price is determined after the product is bought? That is the strangest arrangement I've ever heard of... Surely some hint can be given, right??   ;)

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Aryail

Changing teams comes free of price, but you can't taste the benefits until you do

And -415!

Tersius

Changing teams is the riskiest part! *Looks bith ways to make sure he isn't spotted* Come on, a little hint...

Stella

Ayahka

It only seems complex, It's really quite simple. ^_^ And as for hints... I can only say "unbridled ecstasy." Make of it what you will.

Tsumugi

*tries to follow the conversation while she adds a -417*

Stella

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Tsumugi

Stella

Tsumugi

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Tersius

Hmmm... Lot's of chatter to catch up on in here...

Seress

Stella

Oreo

Tsumugi

Seress