Time for a change! [M/M]

Started by Desan, July 30, 2009, 06:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

Yep. I think it's time I become a bit more dynamic in my games and not look for exclusively M/F... So...I'm going to dip my big toe into the pond  and see how  M/M one-shot (or maybe a long term) role play would be.

Hope there's someone out there who can take on this challenge!

Now because I've never done a M/M scene/RP before, I'm going to say my character will be shy, if not reluctant. He doesn't really know how to deal with his emotions. There will be some...indications that he looks at men a wee bit differently then some of his peers, but he tries his best to hide it.

One of his peers will take notice and well...Try to ease my character into accepting   what he truly is! Basically I'm hoping that your character will be confident and help my character....experiment and see what he likes and doesn't like.

Perhaps both guys are on the sports team, in the same class at school, neighbors...Something that draws them together or they participate in something together....

As for what will be included...I'm not sure. I want to keep it pretty vanilla...Seduction and comfort.... I want it on the light side for now!

D~

Note: Because I'm taking online classes right now and college will be starting in less than a month, my posting will definitely not be daily. More likely 4 days minimum between posts! Just fyi!
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

grdell

Oh, fantastic! Someone who's actually willing to expand their horizons!  ;D

I will happily play your "more experienced" friend to lead you down these frightening, yet exciting, new experiences!

Take a look at some of my writing, PM me if you want me as a partner, and we'll work out a story.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Ryven

Kip

*watches people circle Desan* :D

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Haibane

Girls like to watch boys playing too!

Link me to the game when it starts please! *wink*

Desan

*snickers*

You three guys...

I had a feeling I would see your comments ;) Hmm... *ponders*

I'll get back to yall when I make a decision, I have a couple different offers.

And yea Hai I'll...send you the link once I get things rollin.

Saku

Saku looks up at all the men circling Desan like sharks circle a boat in water. Wow. Lots of hits for this one, Desan must be quite thrilled! xD I'm always interested in things like this but you have more than enough on your plate and I'm sure you'll be quite content with these guys by your side ^_^

Let me know how things go! *giggles*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nico

~is laughing~ ;)
Do you feel like a piece of fresh meat, yet? ~snickers~

Jag

*becomes a circling female...making her out of place with the circling men*

I'm a man on the inside, I swear it...>.>

*PMs Desan some ideas*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Desan

Gosh didn't think this request would get this many offers.

I'm still deciding folks. I honestly didn't think I'd get so many replies >_>

*nervous twitch* Uh uh...you all look so promising >_<!

Jag

Did you think no one wanted to play with you, Desan? *pokes*

Kip

*laughs*

You should have had your dance card prepared ahead of time Desan :D

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Desan

Quote from: Michi No Sora on July 31, 2009, 04:06:39 PM
Did you think no one wanted to play with you, Desan? *pokes*

<_<

Maybeh...

*Grumbles about forgetting his dance card...*

Jag

*thinks Desan should draw straws to narrow down the pickings*

>.<

Who wouldn't want to play with Desan?

grdell

Quote from: Desan on July 31, 2009, 03:38:50 PM
Gosh didn't think this request would get this many offers.

Look at it this way:

What a great reflection it is on Elliquiy that so many people are willing to help you explore this strange new territory. It may make your decision hard to have so many offers, but wouldn't it have been far worse to have too few or none at all?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Desan

Quote from: grdell on July 31, 2009, 05:11:41 PM
Look at it this way:

What a great reflection it is on Elliquiy that so many people are willing to help you explore this strange new territory. It may make your decision hard to have so many offers, but wouldn't it have been far worse to have too few or none at all?

Amen. It makes me appreciate E more knowing that there are people who are willing and certainly most interested in helping a shy player such as myself go off-roading into the unknown ;)

Nico

Seriously, man. If you need help, advice, etc. just shoot a PM my way. ;) I'd be glad to help you out.

Ryven

Quote from: Nicholas on August 01, 2009, 11:16:18 AM
Seriously, man. If you need help, advice, etc. just shoot a PM my way. ;) I'd be glad to help you out.

I second this.  I would be honored.

Haibane

My mind keeps shouting "group game! group game! male gang bang!" but I'm not entirely sure that is helpful.

Alternatively I see a group scene set in say a bar or club where a bi-curious guy comes in all rather nervous (or in fact VERY nervous) and several of these more positive helpful guys talk to him and give advice. The 'help giving' could all be done IC which would be quite sweet in fact.

Hohoho! This sounds positively delicious!

Desan

* Desan chuckles at Haibane and Karma

Yea I'm definitely starting off light first. I gotta see if I even like writing in this scenario! We'll see.

Thanks Ryven and Nicholas for the support!

And thanks everyone for the interest!

Ryven

Quote from: Desan on August 01, 2009, 04:08:51 PM
* Desan chuckles at Haibane and Karma

Yea I'm definitely starting off light first. I gotta see if I even like writing in this scenario! We'll see.

Thanks Ryven and Nicholas for the support!

And thanks everyone for the interest!

You're quite welcome! :D

I'd also like to mirror Haibane's earlier request to be linked to the thread once it's started.  Would love to read it.

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on August 01, 2009, 09:57:44 PM
You're quite welcome! :D

I'd also like to mirror Haibane's earlier request to be linked to the thread once it's started.  Would love to read it.

Ditto!

I'm also open to PMs at any time if help is needed.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Desan

Yep will send out a thread to all who are curious... hope I don't disappoint ;>.>

Thanks Ryv <_<

Ryven

I hope you mean don't disappoint. :p  and I'm sure you wont.

You're welcome :D