Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

(lmao back to you, Adammair.. and a hearty 'thank you' for not using that stake *phew.. gasped there for a moment reading that* I owe you a win for that... but not now.. :P)

*sets sights on the current supposed winner.. whose fingers I see are struggling to hold onto that win properly.. which then this shadowy creature arrives just in time to help.. by relieving such stress of the 'win'.. from her.. simply as a kindness*

A win!
*See Pillory*

rhev

*throws smoothie in your face and snags the win*

Knightfox

Walks in, acts as if the win is the least important thing ever, and then, throwing his ninja smoke bomb to the floor, sneaks off with the win while everyone else is coughing
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

abandoneddolly

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

rhev

Smacks fox with a twizzler and wins.

Anesa

Twizzler?  Did someone say "Twizzler"?

Slaps on her Sheriff badge that she found in the toy department at Wal-mart, and walks confidently over to Rhev.  Tips her hat to him, "Howdy there, neighbor!"  Grins and points to the Twizzler.  "Do you have proper registration for that Twizzler?  You do know, that around these parts, those are considered deadly weapons?  I'm a feared I'm going to have to confiscate your Twizzler and that WIN your holding in the other hand...as it's been reported stolen by a sweet little cowgirl who will be very happy to know it's been found and well taken care of. 

Tips her hat, taking both the Twizzler AND the WIN, chomping happily on the strawberry rope of goodness as she speeds off on her horse Harely!

WINS! ;D

Zaphod

Takes the WIN out of the cowgirl's hands after she has passed out in the fields. :P It's mine now!!

Belle33

I can't let you keep a stolen win... sorry.  my WIN now!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Choucho

Sorry but I'm going to have to steal the win away from you Belle
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

*arrives late.. but still does arrive.. at the award ceremony.. just as Choucho is about to receive the win.. but ohhh that shadow.. swoops from above like a flash of dark lightning.. zapping it into these hands (looks at 'em.. quite large.. yeah.. these are cool hands, I gotta say.. and quite skilled).. then this dude zaps outta sight (really just a trick but it IS convincing)*

*with WIN! Ha! :P*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Gathers up the sweet Dolly, kissing her porcelain cheek before cradling her in her arms and rocking her to sleep.  Lays her back in her toy box and tip toes quietly out the door.

WINS!  ;)

Xandria

Can't believe I'm the first one in this morning...guess that means I win!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

you disagree that you win?

Xandria

Nope, just with your prediction.  :D

abandoneddolly

innHERendo

I think not ;) I will take that
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

-clutches win tight to her chest- no you wont

innHERendo

-slips his hand against her chest smilling as he plucks the win from her grasp winking at her- I think I will actually
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

-snatches her win back- keep your hands off

innHERendo

Hey you don't have to be so mean. It's my win anyway.

-Snatches the win-
My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

I'm not mean -pouts and snatches the win-