[Van - NC] Desperate Times [Taking More MEN]

Started by TheVillain, October 22, 2010, 02:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Villain, added to my character, is she ok now?
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

TheVillain

Alright, but the daily limit card probably wouldn't be allowed. There is legal protections to keep men from hurting her too much though, so she does at least have that.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Haibane

Hm... I think its reasonable for certain jobs to be exempt or limited as Lovely has suggested. I mean female bus drivers, teachers, nurses, doctors, politicians, train drivers, pilots, serving soldiers in battle... If any female can be raped at any time without question there is going to be a stack of problems, even to the point of people dying or missing vital appointments/connecting flights and such. So if Lovely's nurse is attending a patient and its urgent then I think certainly she should be in her rights to refuse.

I think there needs to be some sort of limit to how much any man can impose on a woman here.

Maybe never while a woman is at her place of employment and working. There. That covers it quite well I think.

An alternative is a whole quantum-shift in society so that women no longer have 'critical' jobs and they work only in places where constant interruptions are not going to result in something bad happening such as someone dying. So a nurse would be excluded for that reason, nurses would be male. That too could be a possibility.

TheVillain

Ah, good point. Something like "she can refuse if the consequences endanger the life and well-being of others to an unreasonable degree". So a nurse would be fair game, but not in the middle of a patient.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

lovelygirl

What if the patient was in the middle of her? Sorry that was bad, but I couldn't resist! :P

Ons &Offs

TheVillain

kaz

Thats a good point.  I can see it now with Lexi, pulled some guy over for speeding.  Goes to write him a ticket...adn oh look he's the one with the badge.   >:)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Keith

Quote from: kaz on October 23, 2010, 06:14:58 PM
Thats a good point.  I can see it now with Lexi, pulled some guy over for speeding.  Goes to write him a ticket...adn oh look he's the one with the badge.   >:)

I just picture that. Most satisfying fuck ever?

kaz

Yes, thought that might appeal to you.  LOL and just look her cuffs are so handy...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

TheVillain

Venom09

even more screwy Nicky gets hand-cuffs for refusing and then bent over the cop car and fucked XD sadly the thing is she might end up enjoying it to a degree? Damn bondage brats! XD

Haibane

Well, glad we sorted that out... though now our nurse is going to be working round the ER room with half a dozen guys hovering about her waiting their turn... LOL.

"This patient is dying!"

"No he's not. He looks fine."

"He's going blue! It's asphyxiation!"

"Nah. He's just chilly, chuck him a blanket and lets fuck, bitch."

"Waaah!"

Keith

That's absurdly funny.

Also, someone needs to get a speeding ticket.

lovelygirl

Haibane, I don't mind one bit. Could prove to be very funny and interesting. A little comedy might be fun! Giggles* I'm certainly up for the challenge, *Snickers-*

Ons &Offs

kaz

Well sunshine, just go ahead and make that pretty little car go fast.  Lexi will be waiting.  She loves to give tickets.....but she isnt sure about recieving the badge in return ;)

Haibane

Quote from: Keith on October 23, 2010, 07:51:48 PM
Also, someone needs to get a speeding ticket.
You can pound away as quick as you like in Natalie's fast lane dearie.

Oh, erm. Not that sort of speeding.

Poop. We sorely need an OOC thread!

TheVillain

Which is going up tonight, along with a character thread. Will post links when I got them up.

TheVillain

Hunter

TheVillain

I think there is actually. I'd appreciate it if the number of women either matched or exceeded the number of men but I think we're still good.

Hunter

Thank you.  I'll have a completed character posted tomorrow.   :-)

Featherfall

Well, I think that makes the females and males even steven.  :-(

And I had an idea for a non-fertile character, though I have a question: if there are males with sex drives who aren't fertile?

TheVillain

Yep. There's actually more of them then there are fertile men.

But yeah, I'm thinking that makes men and women even. That may change though.

Featherfall

Well damn. Oh well, I call first opening! :-)

TheVillain