Royal Master

Started by Karissma, April 10, 2012, 10:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karissma

Setting- Late 1800's Early 1900's
Character- Duke of another piece of land needed (Choose name yourself)
My Character- Duchess Isabella
Setting- Ireland

My character is the Duchess of a small piece of land in Ireland her land isn't as well off as other parts of the country but she and her family try their best to provide for their people.  Isabella's father William makes a bold choice without consulting his wife and daughter, a decision that will forever change Isabella's life. Her father decided to contact one of the larger properties which is run by one of the most ruthless men, as well as his brothers.  All together there are five brothers including the eldest, who will be the main male character. Isabella's father decided to sell his youngest, and only child to said ruthless man in order to merge the two properties and supply for his people to a better quality.

The Duke who basically purchased Isabella doesn't want a wife, though he doesn't tell Isabella's father this. Instead he tells the father that he will care for her and provide her with a good life as his wife by his side.  He will use, abuse, and control everything that Isabella does. This will be a sexual based plot though I do truly want there to be more plot story including detail, and some soft moments between the two of them. Also if whoever claims this post if you want too you could also play one of his brothers that could possible abuse Isabella as well.

If you are interested please pm me, or post here and I will reply to you in a pm. We can talk plot more detailed, and we could do the plot over messenger, pm, or email, we can work that out. 

Main character will be myself as Isabella, and whoever claims this post as the main male character. Do not care if male or female plays the role as long as they can make it believable. 

<3 Karissma

TAKEN
Karissma <3