News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on October 11, 2013, 10:01:48 PM
I have championship Riven, and personally don't care if other get it at some point.  I didn't play at the time of a lot of those skins so I'm glad I get them.  If people don't like that... Tough shit.
i love my championship Thresh a very fitting first skin for him, and how influential he's been in season 3 [even being the first champion of season 3], same with Victorious Elise [which i wont be getting because elo hell is skumbags:(]

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: apygoos on October 11, 2013, 10:09:32 PM
i love my championship Thresh a very fitting first skin for him, and how influential he's been in season 3 [even being the first champion of season 3], same with Victorious Elise [which i wont be getting because elo hell is skumbags:(]

I gave up on ranked.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Revelation

Quote from: apygoos on October 11, 2013, 09:25:29 PM
i suppose i can see it in that light.
im just interested to see what /this years/ harrowing skins are.

Honestly?

After this announcement i'm not expecting any new harrowing or christmas skins.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Changingsaint on October 11, 2013, 10:22:53 PM
Honestly?

After this announcement i'm not expecting any new harrowing or christmas skins.

Probably not, just like the seasonal maps no longer happen.  Riot also has pretty much halted creation of champs and skins.

Revelation

Over the last 9 months we've gotten 7 champions, so at just shy of one champion a month. Going into 2013 they stated we'd see less champions as they work on creating different/dynamic champions and balance. Skins... I don't honestly see that since we've gotten a fair amount of skins. Saying that its come to a pretty much halt is something I strongly disagree with. One champion a month is a lot compared to say, dota 2.

apygoos

i blame the black guy
lucian took almost 2 months to release since announcement. and look what a piece of junk he turned out to be.  the new Sivir reworks make her more viable carry than him at the moment. [and she looks quite fantastic at that]. the slowed down champion production has also given them tons of different dynamic methods of presenting them.
also: dont forget all the reworks weve seen this year as well, along with the [effectively 3] reworks on the PBE at this point and time. at any one time the team at Riot is working on at least 8 different champions at varying phases of development.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: apygoos on October 11, 2013, 10:40:19 PM
i blame the black guy
lucian took almost 2 months to release since announcement. and look what a piece of junk he turned out to be.  the new Sivir reworks make her more viable carry than him at the moment. [and she looks quite fantastic at that]. the slowed down champion production has also given them tons of different dynamic methods of presenting them.
also: dont forget all the reworks weve seen this year as well, along with the [effectively 3] reworks on the PBE at this point and time. at any one time the team at Riot is working on at least 8 different champions at varying phases of development.

All I can say is I'm looking forward to Ao Shin, the actual dragon champion.

The Golden Touch

I'm happy that I can get the Candy Cane MF!! And I may get Kat just for the kitten skin... >> <<;;

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

apygoos

Shjade

And with that, the meta was forever set in stone, never to be changed or experimented with again. ~.~
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Shjade on October 15, 2013, 03:36:44 PM
And with that, the meta was forever set in stone, never to be changed or experimented with again. ~.~

Yup, Riot has been on a massive lying streak haven't they?

ofDelusions

I think you both miss the part where group leaders can change the parameters to include stuff like double jungle etc...

So it doesn't enforce meta at all.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: ofDelusions on October 15, 2013, 03:45:17 PM
I think you both miss the part where group leaders can change the parameters to include stuff like double jungle etc...

So it doesn't enforce meta at all.

Yup cuz that will happen.

ofDelusions

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on October 15, 2013, 03:49:10 PM
Yup cuz that will happen.

If you want say double jungle, you just queue as Teamleader and put that in as parameter. You just might have to wait a bit longer to find others who queue with same parameters.

apygoos

were the copy country anyway. we never come up with our own meta. we copy everyone elses.

Shjade

Quote from: ofDelusions on October 15, 2013, 03:45:17 PM

I didn't miss it. I am predicting, with my experience of human nature and the LoL community in general, that those options will not see much, if any, use, outside of troll games. See, you can change your parameters, but unless you get players that are interested in your changes, that doesn't make a game. If I'm an average player and I sign up for top lane and find myself dropped into a game with a tri-top-lane configuration, I'm dropping a quick 'wtf' and dodging.
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Shjade

◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Shjade on October 16, 2013, 06:07:37 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I thought you'd like that.

apygoos

i guess officer Vi will make a good add to my jungler skin collection..other than that..still like zyras base skin better.

ofDelusions

Quote from: Shjade on October 15, 2013, 06:47:06 PM
I didn't miss it. I am predicting, with my experience of human nature and the LoL community in general, that those options will not see much, if any, use, outside of troll games. See, you can change your parameters, but unless you get players that are interested in your changes, that doesn't make a game. If I'm an average player and I sign up for top lane and find myself dropped into a game with a tri-top-lane configuration, I'm dropping a quick 'wtf' and dodging.

And how is that any worse than what we have presently? In teambuilder you can atleast click "find another group" instead of being forced to dodge.

Revelation

1) that guy needs to clean his 3ds

2) Wrong thread :P

Ryven

Why is it that every time I'm in a team against a Draven, I always lose? :[

Revelation

Quote from: Ryven on October 17, 2013, 04:29:17 PM
Why is it that every time I'm in a team against a Draven, I always lose? :[

Because you're in the league of draveeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

...Were you expecting a different answer? :p Draven still hits pretty hard early game, and an aggro support can really help him in kicking butt and killing.