Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Oh my god!  Bastard *slaps*  She can have you!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Don't worry. I'll find someone good for you. Now beat it.

Belle33

The last thing I need from you - is help finding a man.  Pffft!  Go away!

Sybl

You say that now. You know better, but oh well. You're out, scram.. shoo. :P

Keaira

You talk to me like I'm some sort of animal at the worst times but when I want it to spice things up a little you scurry away or brush it off. I don't want any excuses just pack your stuff and leave!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

You totally forgot the one million thirty nine thousand seven hundred and eighty messages I left you!! How could you do that to me?!! If thats how you are going to treat me, I am out of this!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Oh, right, and you dismiss me so easily? What is up with that? Bye.

Insanityenviesme

You know your eyes always make me self conscious.. I told you to get the pink ones.. But noooo, you said I've leanr to love the green!! Thats it.. I cant deal with them.. See ya!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

If you would learn to close your eyes when we kiss, you wouldn't be bothered, to bad you didn't get sunglasses. :P *waves goodbye.*

Insanityenviesme

And yet when I try to kiss you, you push me away.. Admittedly I dont go for the lips, but come on!! I've had it! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

If you would bathe once in a while, I might not pushed you away. You stink.  ::)  Good bye.

Insanityenviesme

You never join me in the bath, so why should I bother to bathe?! gah.. Good riddance!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

With all that grit? You wish my skin to dissolve? Scram sam, away with you.

MiaFire

That healthy blush is all makeup. You never go out into the fresh air and sunshine. I need light! See ya!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You are always a fire. why don't you bathe in water? Good Riddance.

MiaFire

Perhaps it's you that cant handle a little heat. Hasta byebye!
-

Linwood Badr

You keep drying me up, I can't stand it. I have to find someone who can cool me down!

Sybl

Quit griping, and move on, go find a pool or something. Good bye.

MiaFire

Stop just looking at me!!! It's creepy! See ya!
-

Sybl

Creepy? I have never been creepy. At least I am cool to the touch, you scorch everything.

Mordred

So what exactly are you saying? You have a problem with creepy? Dead=Creepy.. I suppose next I'll find out you got an issue with messy blue stuff? Eh! Forget it! I'm gone! I'll take my creepy ass back to a cemetery. Later, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

You know I like cemeteries, I even took my senior school pictures in one. Really I did, but I think some of the ghost here are getting a bit frisky. I keep feeling hands on me, and theirs no one around. Its a bit too much. I'm going back to my doll house.

Mordred

Awww, those are just my old buds having a laugh! They always get in a whacked out mood when Mr. Dred (as they occasionally quip) visits his old stomping grounds. Ok, so most are there on my account.. and those silly wisps of ectoplasm might not actually call me a 'friend'.. but I know they simply josh! I am disappointed, however, in your aversion. You, of all, I expected more tolerance and understanding. Next you'll blast me with the idea that you dislike our box. *eyes her, suspiciously* Hmm..

Ok adorable one.. I must go forth and lurk in the night. It was wonderful.. but I guess that is that.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You've been drinking O+ but I'm A+.  I'm afraid that means we're not compatible.  Goodbye!

Mordred

Your lovely skin says O+.. yet your veins say A+.. just a sweet bundle of confusion, aren't ya? My fangs say yes.. yet my insane brain must decline and find that combination of blood and skin that are not only delicious.. but don't confuse a crazy ancient. I know.. makes no sense even to me. But I gotta be strong here. Goodbye, sweet human.
*See Pillory*