Dom looking for LONG-TERM roleplay partner (M for F)

Started by CirclMastr, June 03, 2012, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

Hi everyone,

I'm a dom male looking for a sub female writing partner.  But I'm not looking for a one-shot, or a short story with just a couple sex scenes.  I'm looking for someone to RP with on a long-term basis.  Someone who is communicative, able to post at least once every couple days, and willing to put up with me. :)

What I'm looking for, roleplay-wise, is one of two things (or, hell, combine them if you're interested):

1. A GM for the Shadowrun RPG.  I love Shadowrun, can't get enough of it.  3rd edition preferred, but I'm perfectly willing to play 4E.  I'd like the game to be a mix of system and freeform: I'd have a full character sheet and roll dice as appropriate, but there are times when dice just get in the way of the narrative.  I would also prefer a somewhat open-ended game, where sometimes jobs are offered but other times I just want to look for my own work or spend a night at a bar or nightclub or sim-flick.

2. A writing partner for a spectrum of roleplays.  I like a variety of genres, and while sometimes a roleplay will hook me for a long time, sometimes I just want to indulge a craving for a little while.  I'm pretty comfortable with putting an ongoing thread on hold, trying something new, and going back to the ongoing thread later.  Or even having multiple RPs that we bounce between as the mood strikes.  It may (read: probably will) require some patience and flexibility on your part, but I can promise that when I'm into a roleplay, I go at it full force.

So, are you interested?  Have any questions?  Want to tell me I'm crazy?  Just shoot me a PM.  Thanks in advance.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

playfullchick76

I'm interested. Im not familiar with the Shadowrun verse, but the other one, I would be interested. What would you want me to become, and would you want it to be consensual, or forced, and accepting my fate. I'm a natural sub, and I enjoy long term roleplays, some go on for years, and I love ones like those.

CirclMastr

Since several potential partners fell through, I'm once again interested in finding a long-term partner for roleplaying.  Please PM me if you're interested.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.