MilitaryMan looking for some new rp's

Started by MilitaryMan, June 02, 2011, 04:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilitaryMan

Due to my recent divorce I've been in a depressed state. Luckily enough I found that roll playing helps keep my mind off of this and keeps me in a happy mood. Unfortunately, my recent RP partners don't provide me enough to keep my busy. I'm looking for a female char to RP with, I'm open to almost any RP, if you have ideas feel free to respond.

I feel that by leaving the story line open, it will help me become a more universal RP partner. I look forward to hearing from you,
MM

Praxx

What sort of RP's would you be interested in?
As in, what sort of Genre?
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.

O/O
<3

MilitaryMan

Honestly I enjoy all genre of rp's, my weakest would be anime, I've never got berry big into it and have really only watched one series. Did you have something in mind?

Praxx

Ugh, same as me. I only have one series that I enjoy watching, but I lost it :c Sad times!

I was thinking either Vampire or Drow, but obviously that's down to you.
I can do pretty much anything, so I'm not overly fussy :P

O/O
<3

MilitaryMan

Hmm a drow story sounds like a lot of fun. I am fairly knowledgeable in drow customs and society, and have yet to write one. Did you have a story in mind it would you like to discuss one over pm?

Praxx

Oh that made me smile :D I've yet to have a decent Drow RP, due to people not knowing about their culture, society etc.

I'll PM you my idea(s), and if you have any, just let me know!
I tend to just let things go with the flow :-)

O/O
<3

MilitaryMan

well honestly I had so many responses that now I'm up to my neck in RP's I can probably take on one more. I tend to like modern military RP's than futuristic ones.

MilitaryMan

I would like to take on one more rp, but i feel like changing things up a bit. i want to try my hand at a NC RP. Ive never RP NC before so if any one is willing to RP this they would need to be able to understand that I'm new to NC and be able to help me through it. thanks for stopping in