Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

I love you, but the whole little abandoned Gothic wafe and the knight thing is not working for me anymore.  I wanted to try the naughty school girl and the head master or the milk man and the bored housewife, but no....  You just won't try something different!  Well I am leaving you for a girl I met at the supermarket.  She is a bagger and said that I could play the pissed off manager to her lazy employee.  Good bye.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

abandoneddolly

well thats fine. I've had a thing with the mail man for weeks now.

SSJ4Gojeta

I'm sorry, but I can't go on like this. Killing my grandmother was bad, but this axemurdering spree is the final straw!

abandoneddolly

well if you don't love me enough to see past my axe murdering flaws I guess we can't be

MasterMischief

I would have looked past your axe murdering ways...until you turned the axe on me.  I am not just a piece of meat!

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

abandoneddolly

doom29169

Dolly -

You dont talk to me anymore. We barely communicate here in teh csocial posts. Its over, we both know it, its best we just move on.

MrDiamondBackJack

Your whole "stick your fist up inside me and make me talk" routine is getting just as tired as you "why don't we spread cookie dough all over you" thing.  You are to weird for me.  Adios you furry blue sicko.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Lucius Cornelius

oh came you never come alnoe, always with someone more, first the old lady, now the redhead that hold your hand

we are done

Rozel

You have issues with Redheads? *stamps her foot* Oh no, you didn't just say that! So cruel! That it.. this is done before it ever even began!

*Stomps off in a fiery Huff.*

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Lucius Cornelius

no, i have issue with him have issue with my redheads!!!

no wait ! come back! oh well you never listen so good bye

Rozel

* Hears him as he talks to her back as she walks away...* I never listen?!?  And the hits just keep coming! *Folds arms over chest, a glare in her eye.*  This is soooooo.. Over.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

doom29169

I cannot break up with you, we are in a thread together...I just cannot.

CrimsonxKisses

I'm not a fan of sweets, and all you seem to care about is cookies! It's so over.

SSJ4Gojeta

First you say I'm too sweet for you, and now you complain about me not caring? I don't know what you want anymore! I bid you adieu.

MrDiamondBackJack

You bid her adieu!!!  I was saving that word up!  I can't go out with you any more because you might steal more colorful words from me!  I feel my creative juices drying up.

Cassiopeia

You cheating son of a gun!  I can see you right NOW with that redheaded harlot of yours!  We are SO THROUGH!

MrDiamondBackJack

You told me that we would be a coven of two, forever, but it turns out that your not a witch!  Your just a damned Sith.  I am so out of here!  *flies off on her broomstick*

Cassiopeia

Stormie

Your always wearing that hood! i can never see your face and Im sick and tired of it. We are DONE!! -flips off middle finger-

Cassiopeia

I can't even see PART of your face!  Your incredibly shallow and I don't even know who you are ... DONE!

Stormie

You stole my blue glowing necklace! We are through!!

Lucius Cornelius

Your temperament is like your name, first is sunny like a summer day and suddenly you are shouting and yelling at me.

We are done.!!