Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

I have completed millenas brother, just waiting on Blackest to approve it before I post it.

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Oreida Wesker

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 31, 2012, 04:26:08 PM
Im curious now, how's Neo Sailor Jupiter coming along Oreida?

A little whorish. -nods- I been looking up at wiki about her and Jupiter was a princess from Io Castle that had been chosen to protect Serenity [salior moon] given her high power and compassion. Never knew that. Jupiter is pretty much a power house.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Muse

Wasn't the girl she reincarnated as a bit of a dilenquent?  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Katra Alexion

She never went looking for trouble but she was quick to end it and get blamed for it.

Out of the Inners Jupiter is my fav.

Brazen Endeavors

Not really.  Just insanely tall and .. built like a brick shithouse, teehee.  There were rumors about her being kicked out of her last school for "arguing", but she actually ran away from a senpai who broke her heart.  Her words, not mine.  But she is the strength and courage of the team.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

I loved the ice skating episode where Jupiter lifted her male partner over her head. Hahaha, everyone's reaction hilarious!

Oreida Wesker

LoL, yeah. She's strong, tall, and doesn't like bullies or hazing. Real good-hearted type. She was a bit like me when I was in school, only I couldn't cook.

After like. three days of making this character, I'm almost done. I'm making Kinkaed Makoto Croe as Gangarou girl.
Hots and Nots

Brazen Endeavors

Don't forget, Jupiter has the biggest "talent" mwahaha.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

Well I'm still looking for someone to play Sailor Venus.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Oreida Wesker

Name:  Kinkaed 'Kink' Croe
Identity: Sailor Jupiter
Height:  5’9”
Weight: 140
Weapon:
Neko-Tai – Clawed gloves
Asp – An extendable night stick
Equipment:
Guitar
Roller Skates
A coin purse

Turn Ons:  Wrestling, Muscle bound, Bikers, breast gropes, Bites, Outdoors, cock teasing, Flashing… money?
Fav. Color: Grey-green and purple
Fav. Food: Sweet potato ice cream, Tempura shrimp, blood oranges
Fav. Drink: Plum Wine, peach crème soda

Skills:
Combat Reflexes:  Close Quarters Combat as taught by her father to disarm and immobilize foes. Taijitsu was studied from a young age to focus her emotions and direct the flow of her physical force. Combines them both in a diverse, yet personalized, style similar to the Chinese martial art called, Wing Chun.
Playing Wooden instruments – Drums, pan flute, sitar, etc.
Gaia’s Touch – She has a connection with plants, it helps keep her family’s orchid in care and control.
Manga Nerd – She likes music, but her deep seat loves for stories and manga drove her to draw and ink her own tales.
Deductive Observance – Sometimes you can’t always trust your eyes, especially if you’re her.  She has been known to be able to hear or smell people coming based off from a sound pattern of how they walk, a perfume, a gesture they might not be aware of. She’s pretty good at tracking people when she notices these small habits.

Physical Appearance:

Can we say Ganguru girl! You can only be one until your twenty one, she she started as soon as she was old enough to buy some make up.  Tan skin like brown golden sugar, she has a feminine build with sinewy muscle like coiled iron under that pliable youthful skin. Her eyes are grey, vivid and bright like a sparkling pool that never showed it’s depths and thick lips soften her smooth face to make her appear more dainty then what she thinks. A hard-boiled angel with wild make up normally in pastel colors of white, pink, blue, greens, purples, and oranges, all harmonizing in a way that looks queer yet alluring. Her hair is naturally a dark scarlet, but she has dyed it blonde with strings of other vibrant colors mixed in and tends to change it every other week to match the theatrical show that is her clothing. She likes styling her hair in queer and fun ways from pigtails to loops and tri-braids to keep up with her friend’s fashionable trends.  She has wide feet and strong legs, well tone from skating to and from school as well as any event she finds out about. If not in school, she normally wears a pair of ripped up jeans with neon purple mesh stockings underneath and a cut off grey shirt that shows her mid-rift and some sight of gauze around her ribs up to her chest. Her hips already have a padded curve, a firm tone waist and good supple rack that she normally straps down in case she needs to fight.

Senshi Attacks:
Lightning Wyvern Lash – summons a twelve foot wyvern made entirely from crackling wild electricity. Using her Asp like a control rod, she spins in a feverish dance when surrounded and the long bodied dragon strikes straight through her foes, causing an electric arc of power to jump from one to another if they’re close connected by the beast.
Thunder Dragon Roar - Summons a orb packed with thunderous echo into her hand, she chucks it and it implodes, causing a shockwave of sound that stuns and damages enemies.
Mi Kin Modori  – ‘Beautiful Gold Forest’  is the meaning. Jupiter spins in a tight circle and green orbs from her tiara are projected out, hurtling and honing in towards enemies that cause a small explosion on contact.
Thunder Strike – Electrically charges the glove bracers, making her a living Taser with a vicious hit. She focuses her energy into striking furiously at her foe with her clawed

Personal Weaknesses:

Poor eye sight beyond five feet
Closet romantic with jealous tendencies.
Gold Digger – A Gambler and a Shopaholic. That has to be record of some kind.
Can’t cook to save her life
Manga/Comics

Background:
Atticus Croe is a Marine whom was stationed in Okinawa, Japan and met Lita Kano whom was running a local Ramen shop. Even after he left the Marine Corp, he landed himself a high position with the Police department in the city and, to keep his daughter safe, he taught her all she could know about how to fight given his own hard beginnings as a child.  She’s never been anywhere out of the city as life keeps her busy with helping at grandmother’s orchid, serving at the Ramen shop, studying in school, and trying to keep a social life going with the few friends she’s gain due to her height and strength. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happens, but times were she needed money, she’s always been a very independent girl and ‘earned’ some good coin money another way. Assertive and strong women always take men by surprise. Luckily, she’s strong enough to beat the hell out of anyone that tries to weasel out of a deal.

She also has a deep love for comics, manga, and anime; it’s the only childish thing she really gets to indulge with beyond her mother having her learn music and dad pushing her to stick to her fight style.  She’s trying to find her own foothold in the world and currently has a job inking other artist’s work in hopes she’d be able to take the experience and start her own.
Hots and Nots

Katra Alexion

Laughing Hyena

I'm amazed she didn't use the doll program like everyone else did for her senshi. ^_^

Oreida Wesker

I did, but um... Well, she's prolly going to be the only sailor without shoes on her feet.  -wonder if she should post it up still or not while fishing through all the dirty Gangarou pictures-

SO.. Does amazed mean your relieved that I didn't? -noses her Knight.-
Hots and Nots

Laughing Hyena

Not relieved. But still Im surprised considering how easy it would be to make a senshi form for her without issue. ^_^

Oreida Wesker

Yeah, well I did make one. currently having a problem on saving her.
Hots and Nots

Laughing Hyena

AidaLily

I am interested in this idea.   I would be interested in playing either Pluto, Saturn's Knight or Queen Millenia though I admit to wanting to play the antagonist more than the others. 

I am not sure who is still available in case you have not yet updated your character list.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Ember Star

The list of available characters is correct I believe :)
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Muse

*laughs*  Poor Kinkaed.   Daugther of a Tiger-Mother and a marine!  No time for herself at ALL! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Muse on July 31, 2012, 06:56:26 PM
  *Snuggles Karasu, then turns around to nip on her neck.*  Mine.  ;) 

Glad you're back, Blackest.  :)  Was my application okay?

How is everyone coming along?

Yeah, it's fine, I'm just too busy to reply to everyone. If I don't say anything, you're ok.

Vostroya

Quote from: BlackestKnight on August 01, 2012, 04:54:28 PM
If I don't say anything, you're ok.

Ok, well in that case haha.

Human Form
Immortal Form

Robes that cover the armor and what he wears when not wearing the Helm of the Ascendent.

Identity: Hades Millenia
Height: 6' 3
Weight: 220
Weapon/Equipment:

Helm of the Ascendent: A powerful artifact of his father, recovered from the ashes of their destroyed empire. The Helm gives off a powerful aura of confusion and dominance to any it comes within close range. In lesser minds of mortals or normal people, it is powerful enough to completely dominate the mind of that person. However, in stronger willed persons such as a sailor or knight, it makes the person question themselves and their own morals. Confusing the mind and making it hard to concentrate. Given enough time it will crack even the strongest mind and turn them to the helm's control.
       --Pics: Rear
                  Side
                  Front

Sword of Hatred: A sword that was given to Hades when he was very young by his father. A sword that used to stand for honor and justice has now been corrupted by Hades' hatred and lust for vengeance. Its tainted metal now has an aura of dark magics and corruption surrounding it.
(Right Hand) --Pic Sword

Gauntlet of Fear: A special gauntlet used by Hades' insane father during the burning of dozens of worlds to dust. It gives the user the ability to use their opponents greatest fears against them. Striking fear and suffering into the opponent. When used at full power, it can force even the strongest of people to their knees in fear and submission with its dark power.
(Left Hand) --Pic Glove

Skills: Master of dark magics, Manipulation, Mind Games, Close quarters combat, Corruption, Mind control

Physical Appearance: Light Dark skinned, well toned muscles but not overly muscular. Green eyes, purple hair when in human form. Transforms into deep black hair and blood red/green eyes when in his true form.

Background: Hades was young and naive when his Aunt and Uncle went insane. Going on a genocidal war with various planets, not just gaining victories but burning everything to the ground and leaving the planet a barren husk. He did not see the horrors of what his parents did until the end of the Coup de tat that was commenced by Serenity and the other knights. He had grown very close to his sister along with many of the knights under his parents command and was surprised to see them turn against them. Once he saw the horrors however he understood what had to be done. When the dust settled, Serenity was the new Queen. However it seemed the war needed one last sacrifice. Hades and his sister were banished from their titles and rights. Hades tried to argue his points about his naivety and asked what his crimes against her were. He looked to his friends for help but he was abandoned and was banished to a cell for two thousand years.

During this time, he tried to keep his inner demons at bay, but time did its work and eventually he gave into the darkness. Consuming it and becoming the hate he felt towards those he trusted with his life. The only thing that kept him going during all those years was the thought of revenge, his sister, and carving out a new Empire from the one that was stolen from their family. Now that he has been freed from his prison and reunited with his sister, he aims to take the universe head on and make the universe suffer for what it did to him. He believes that the universe needs to be purged of any who supported or any who would support Serenity. Shaping the universe to fit his own dark ideals and that of his sisters.

Attacks:

Shadow Cloud-- Covers the battlefield in a thick black fog, disorientating the combatants, and allowing Hades to move freely and in the shadows
Clone-- Hades creates several mirror images of himself, each only able to take small amounts of damage, but extremely difficult to tell who is the real Hades.
Sword Rain-- Hades summons several swords through his magic and is able to use them each as if his mind was controlling each of them, sending a flury of sword thrusts and slashes at the opponent.
Sword Bane-- Hades uses all his strength in a flurry of fast, hard attacks with his swords that his extremely hard to block after a couple blows. Pure rage and intensity.

Weaknesses:

Budding insanity- After two thousand years of imprisonment in a cell and no contact from anyone has driven Hades to the brink of madness. If driven hard enough his mind may crack and his behavior becomes erratic and unstable.
Light Magics
Need for suffering- Due to his long imprisonment, Hades feels the need for everyone he fights to suffer as he did. This means that his battles become more about a mind game than actual combat, can be used against him.

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

BlackestKnight

Saphir

...I'll aim to make the Venus senshi if that's alright. She IS my favorite. XD