News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Denhauzer's Den

Started by denhauzer, June 23, 2013, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denhauzer

Introduction

Hello all!

This thread is here to help me (and you!) keep track of whatever ideas I currently have for stories, as well as particular settings I like. If you like most of an idea but not all of it, feel free to let me know what you think should change - I can be very accommodating.

Please send me a PM if you want to take an idea or make a suggestion!

I'm aiming for a reply every other day at the latest. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I am only able to RP through forum posts or PMs.

One on one roleplay ideas

Cyberpunk heist

I'd like to try a game in a world built either entirely from scratch or in the Deus Ex or Mass Effect universes for this. It's a fairly straightforward idea - our characters are going to steal a huge amount of data from a fairly large central server somewhere (maybe a government compound or the datacenter for an international bank or corporation?). They can be rivals made to work together for a colossal payday, or old acquaintances, or first time partners. In any case, after going through the hassle of fetching this data, the contact supposedly paying for it tries to double cross, leaving the pair trapped between the law and the criminal network that wanted the data in the first place.

Magical mishaps

This is a fantasy setting, with a lot of potential variety. The central theme is the abuse/misuse/misunderstanding of one or more magical artifacts. It could involve stealing a spelltome and reading it out of curiosity, or a pair of novice mages trying to be helpful and messing up (releasing a demon or something). The general arc would be two characters conspiring to use or acquire the artifact(s) and using them, either out of curiosity or for a particular purpose. When used, either the characters are dropped into a situation they must escape or their meddling unleashes a catastrophe that they must undo.

More to come!

Places to play

The fandoms and worlds that I feel I know enough about to roleplay in (and that I like enough to roleplay in!)

Azeroth/Warcraft
Deus Ex
Fallout
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
A Song of Ice and Fire
The Walking Dead
Assassin's Creed (Except for Num.3)
Star Wars
Kingkiller Chronicles
Marvel/DC comics
The Elder Scrolls