News:

Main Menu

The Doll

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, November 11, 2009, 07:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Your smile is broken, I see that. Your peaceful eyes are trapped below your frowning face. Yes, you are hurt. And it feels terrible. All the weight of the world lies on your shoulders right now, and you feel like it gets heavier and heavier, as time goes by. If time heals all wounds, why can you feel it hurting your soul more and more? Is this how is supposed to be? Like the mythological Apolo, you are being punished by your heart, Zeus, and carrying every living thing in your bare back.

But there is a hope. A pair of emeralds in the dark, rescuing you from the red pain that sinks you into the blue, covering you from the golden shine of hope. Oh yes, she is here. She brings something with her, something inside. It is simply there, no explanations needed. Suddenly, the pain isn't there anymore.

The red and blue mixed in the tasty violet gaze of the happyness brought just by the idea of seeing such delicate expression growing a smile on her lips. And those emerald jewels she brought with her, those beautiful green eyes, are just addicting to you. Oh, what a beautiful doll she is.

Go, Apolo, lift the world you are carrying and throw it away, for it makes no difference now that she is around. Use your heart and defy the powerful Zeus inside your chest. Now you feel good, now you feel lighter, you could even fly to that angel with no wings she is. Angel, please, when you get your wings, fly towards the one that sank his inpiration on your face, whose eyes steer and run on each curve of your semblant, just to look for the smile they never got to see yet.

I know you are not perfect, but oh, I wish I could bring you there. Just to bring you in my arms and fly with your wings, strong enough to have us together. I know you don't have them yet, but I will wait, run or rain, for the moment you show up in front of me with your holy beauty and those eyes, those green eyes that captivated me so very much. It will be a dream coming true.

One day I will ask do you wanna dance? Then I will hold you and, again, do you wanna dance?

I will be here when you frown. I will dry your tears when you cry. I will stop my time and give it to you, so you can go long for the day we will unite; I will hold my arms below you while you fly, to catch you every time you fall, and each time I will ask you 'please, don't try so hard to say goodbye'. So, Doll, the Poet asks you....will you fall for me?

November 10th, 2009
Based on the song 'She Will be Loved', by Maroon 5.
Dedicated to someone here on E. I won't tell who she is.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A