Genie Wishes

Started by LittleKitten, September 03, 2013, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

You have one wish. What is it?
The person below you will have to turn that wish against you and show you it's dark side.

Thorneblood

I wish Little Kitten would turn into a Fifty Foot woman, then she would be called Big Kitten.
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

LittleKitten

*snorts* As a 50ft woman I can't find clothes that fit. Enraged by this, I destroy New York City

I wish to be able to speak to animals

Thorneblood

After a long conversation with different animals you learn that they talk in a manner similar to the average Twitter user.

I wish the sun was blue.
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

GarthMarenghi

The sun turns blue but so does every other object within the world, no different shades or tones just an ocean of the same colour blue leaving you completely blind.

I wish to control time.
We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but every time you change it from its normal state, you lose the amount of time you changed it off your amount of time left.

I wish I could shapeshift.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Kinyo

Granted, but you have no control on what you shape you take or when the transformation will take place.

I with that i could learn another persons knowledge by just touching them

GarthMarenghi

Granted, but the knowledge you take replaces your memories and personality.

I wish I could turn invisible.
We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Kinyo

Granted, but when your visible white or visible light will burn your skin.

I wish that i could summon an army of imps to wreak havoc on the world.

TeacupTwink

Wish granted, but the army of imps enslave you.

I wish I had a harem of gorgeous men.

GarthMarenghi

Granted, but they spend all their time staring into mirrors at their own reflections and are unable to look away.

I wish I had 4 arms.

TeacupTwink

Granted, you have four arms -- but no hands.

I wish I could shape-shift.

Kinyo

Granted, but you have no control on what you shape you take or when the transformation will take place.

I wish that i could be young forever.

TeacupTwink

Wish granted, you're young forever. However you're an infant who is unable to speak or walk.

I wish I was rich! Bring the money!

Evil Tim

Granted but the government takes 99% of your income in taxes.

I wish I had a soda.

TeacupTwink

Wish granted, but it's baking soda.

I wish I were approved lol

Kinyo

Granted, however there is no reply or post button on any page for you.

I wish that my boss was not an idiot.

TeacupTwink

Wish granted, but now your boss is an overly educated arrogant douche who cuts your pay to have more money for himself.

I wish I were famous.

Jclaymore

You become the most famous person in the world. however you'll never find any privacy, and anyone you meet is a fameleech

I wish for a hug!

GarthMarenghi

A zombie hugs you before biting down into your brains.

I wish for free electricity.

GlompNinja

Wish granted, you are given an abundance of free electricity, but it all is directed at your body, killing you.

I wish for scotch.

GarthMarenghi

Wish granted, every drink or liquid you touch/hold instantly turns to scotch even whilst wearing gloves.

I wish for a cup of tea.

Jclaymore

The genie grants you a cup of tea, however he neglects to tell you that it was brewed from a blend of the most poisonous plants that exist.

I wish that I am completely invincible to all damage. Physical, mental and emotional!

himawari

Granted. But you are the most boring person on the earth and everyone doesn't care about your powers. Totally ignored forever.

I wish I own the stars (in the sky)...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Nexus1199

Granted, but you must spend the rest of eternity taking inventory of them.

I wish I had a platypus-bunny