Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

I have no idea what she looks like so I don't know it is her. I've just heard stories of her. I smile as I look at you grinning and thinking how I have not been this happy in a long time.

AAA111

Clair walks into the restaraunt. She is known to be a complete and utter bitch to guys who have girlfriends that she wants. She saunters over to our table nonchalantly and looks down at him and scoffs.
"So wow this is how it is..you call me and come over to my place and want me to kiss you which I do and have a good time which we do and then your here with this ugly piece of trash. Oh honey he isn't what you think. He is a cheater. Just like you always thought. Like I say once a cheater always a cheater" She says looking at you and smiling liking how she can piss off people.

I look at you having absolutely no idea what to even say to him just thinking maybe I was right to go back to him. Not wanting to believe it but not knowing what else to think at the current moment. I love him and all but sometimes I just think maybe he did. She thinks she is not good enough for him and that he deserves better. She looks at him having absolutely no idea what is going on in his head at this current moment in time.

torioto

I was afraid something like this would happen. Actually I was dreading something like this might happen. After doing the right thing things always had a way of bouncing on you badly. But one thing was certain, I was NOT going to let her ruin me. So instead of confessing everything to Alex, which probably wouldn't work due to my earlier negation an Clair's tainting, I played the fool and pretended not to have gone with her last night.

"What the frack are you even talking about? I barely even know you bitch. And don't ever insult her again girl." I was furious, partly because she called Alex trash and partly because Clair might have caused more trouble than he would handle.

AAA111

She looks at you and laughs
"Wow your gonna pull that card. Your really gonna sit there and lie to her face that you don't know me. You weren't saying that last night when I was making you feel real real good. Honey let's just say he knows what I like but then again you don't know anything about him like that. Don't worry though we had a good time. Why don't you just tell her the truth. Maybe she'll forgive you. SHe probably would. SHe is ugly and probably couldn't get anyone else."

I look at you scared that you really did do something that could ruin what we just started back up. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I sit there and let this girl that I have never met before call me my names and degrade me. I have never had much confidence so I do not know what else to do other than take it. I want to get up and leave but I am too scared to even move. I just look at you in complete and utter shock.

torioto

I stood up looking bewildered. "I had heard" I begin raising my voice so everyone heard "that you really were a cold-hearted witch, but you seemed nice the first time we met. Now I now that you really come down to your reputation. Leave us alone, stop ruining the lives of people and I warned you not to call her anything." My face was red with rage. My fists were balled tight. I knew I had everyone's attention by now, the whole place had gone silent.
"Let's get out of here Alex," I try to whisper calmly, "and I don't want to see you again in my life" I practically roared the last part letting everything I had built up inside escape. I take Alex's weak hand and glaring at Clair I start leading her outside.

AAA111

I pull my hand away from yours and I wait for you outside.
I look at you
"Shane what the fuck is going on..i don't want to be played for a fool. Please don't make me look like that because I'm really not in the mood for this kind of crap from you. "
I look at you pretty mad that maybe her boyfriend cheated on her.

torioto

"I met her ONCE and she gave me her number, last night I was mad at you and I called her but when I understood that she wanted me to cheat on you I left. Believe me or HER." And with that I got in the car and left.

AAA111

I have class at 2 but I'm so annoyed with everything I decide to just head home.
"Just answer me two questions: 1. why didn't you tell me this last night when i asked you and 2. tell me the truth 100%..you didn't kiss her at all right. I want to believe you but i'm just scared. I skipped class"

I get back to my place and lay down on my bed.

torioto

"Get a clue, you were paranoid last night and you would make an even bigger fuss if I had told you then. And no, not even close."

AAA111

"Come on I had a reason to be paranoid now..but I do believe you. I have to believe you if I want us to work. Sorry if I got you in trouble this morning babe"

torioto

And that's how a deep thought embedded itself in the back of my mind. Clair was going to regret being a bitch.

AAA111

I sit there thinking how I just may have completely messed things up with shane. I sigh in frustration. Not sure what to do.
"Maybe I just need to shoo all the girls away and go with you to anywhere where hot girls are and be like "hey this is my man don't touch" haha"

torioto

I read the text and sight with relief. Alex really was with me. I really didn't deserve such a trust but he wasn't complaining.
"don't even bother, I don't those kind of girls ;)"

AAA111

"Nah I think I still need to go out with you and tell all the girls that you are mine and mine only. But if you cuddle or kiss someone else babe just remember we are done for good this time. You are my boyfriend. No one else's

She is getting very protective and territorial of him. She loves him. She has never ever gotten like this around him before. She doesn't want to lose him.

AAA111

torioto

Man, can't a man have his mistakes? I guess not. Not for her at least.
"I'm going to take my remaining classes, unlike somebody around here :P"

AAA111

"Hey hey now you are being mean to me..fine who knows when ill see u now  :P

I sit down on my bed as I take out some papers and start some of my homework that is due the next day.

torioto

On my way to the car I noticed that there was someone by it. I had finished my last class and wanted to go home to study, I really didn't want to get caught up with classes again. As I neared I saw Clair, her bitchy smile plastered on her face.

"What do you want?" I ask

AAA111

She looks at him and she evils smiles at him. He was the first guy that ever turned her down so she wants to make him pay

"I want to hang out with you..just have a little bit of fun. Ya know make you forget about your ugly bitchy little girlfriend. I can do it if you just let me. She doesn't deserve you at all so just move on from here and move on with me"

She grins evily at him as she leans against his her.

torioto

"Sure thing" I say as I ignore her and try to open my car

AAA111

She grabs your hand as she smiles "Come on let's hang out at my place. You really need to forget about her NOW" she says getting very upset at you.

torioto

"Get away from me bitch!" I pull my hand from her. "I'm not going anywhere with you."
I manage to get inside the car and start the engine.

AAA111

"Fine then screw you. Your not worth my time at all" She says as she walks away.

Alexis is at home under the covers. Freezing cold trying to work on some homework and get some papers completely. She is trying hard to stay focused but of course she is thinking about shane once again. He still makes her smile after all of the fighting that they have done. She loves him.

AAA111

[Wondering if your still interested in continuing?]