News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

"That must have been hard." I said sympathetically crossing the room before I realized what I was doing then hesitated and started pacing. "Your very special Dante." I said quietly.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I sat down on the bed next to him and touched his arm lightly, "you should be proud of yourself, many wouldn't have handled what you have with such amazing ease, to the outside world your completely normal, to me you appeared normal. Don't be embarrassed you have much to be proud of."

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and. nodded.“Thank you.It makes me.....happy to hear that.

LimitlessNikkie

"I'm glad." I said simply letting the conversation lapse into silence while I tried to think. it was so odd meeting a first. I wanted to take him to the others but somehow I didn't think he's enjoy being bombarded by questions and put through tests by a bunch of knowledge hungry vampires. No I'd have to work much more delicately. I desperately wanted to learn about him but didn't want to alienate him in the proses, I admired him. Very few could do what he did, I certainly hadn't been able to handle my gifts in the beginning and I had had over a hundred years on him when they emerged. He really was someone to admire.
"Would you mind showing me some of the things you can do one day?" I asked tentatively.

Kaiser Maverick

“Ummm sure thats not a problem with me at all."

SxyCowgirl

Rose had entered just behind Dante. Stopping in the main living area of the cabin, she looked around taking in every detail. Every scent, sound, crack in the wall, picture, everything. The lights in the cabin were a bit bright, but she squinted some to make it easier on her eyes. For a while she moved around the entire cabin, learning the ins and outs of it. She was too awake to sleep, the moon made sure of that, so she explored every crack in the floor. Perhaps there would be a trap door of some sort.

After a few minutes of searching the floor, under the rugs, she found a trap door. Shocked that she had actually found one, she opened it instinctively and it creaked loudly. Looking into the dark area, she could smell the distinct scents of dust, paper, and possibly some preserves. It must have been a storage cellar. Excited now, she lowered herself down into it, holding onto the side of the entrance with her claws. Unable to feel the floor, she became a bit frustrated.

Well that's not going to work. She thought. She began trying to pull herself back out of the cellar when her claws began to slip. "Gah." She said, trying to get them deep enough into the wood to keep herself from falling. They continued slipping and she continued clawing, sweat beads forming on her forehead. A few moments passed and she though she was alright for now.

"Hel---RAAAAWWW!" She yelled and then yowled as her claws slipped the rest of the way off the wood, dropping her into the cellar. She landed with a weird thump as she landed on something soft. She sneezed as dust flew into the air. Shaking her head she looked around and allowing her eyes to adjust, she could see that she had landed on an old mattress.

"Dante!" She yelled.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

As Dante smile he heard a loud crash and thud.He perked up after her hear his name being yelled.“Rose?Alex something happened to Rose!"I said as I hopped off the bed and ran to the site

SxyCowgirl

"Dante! I'm alright, but you might wanna see this! I think Alex would like it as well!" She smiled as she looked around the cellar. Her nose had been right. There were books and preserves all over the shelves that lined the walls. Old books, scrolls, and much more. She could have sworn she even saw a few stone tablets. It was amazing.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Kaiser Maverick

He walks down srmtairs and stares in wonder.“Whoa this.....amazing."

LimitlessNikkie

I jumped down landing softly, knees bent and one hand on the floor. "Oh my..." I said taking in the treasure trove of old books and even more primitive writings. "Rose, this is amazing." I squealed in delight. Rushed forwards I crouched on the floor and pulled out one of the old leather bound books and smiled brightly recognizing a text I hadn't seen in hundreds of years, a text lost to the sands of time.
After a moment confusion crossed my mind "Why would a human have these? how would they even find them?" I put down the book and looked around the room senses alert looking around swiftly.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante ran his hands over an old,crimson red book.He opens it up and notices ancient writings and teachings.“Alex remember when I said I can use the elements?Well I need words to activate them.I found one spell that cast fireballs and remembered it.Now I have a full catalog I can use."he said as he smiled happily.

LimitlessNikkie

I crossed the room and looked over his shoulder at the language. "You are heavily gifted aren't you." I whispered looking around the room again. "Is it just me or does this feel a bit off? If there wasn't a cabin above us I would swear we were in one of the hidden libraries...but this...it's unsettling"

SxyCowgirl

"I don't know Alex. But I smell something familiar down here." She stood up and walked over to the shelves. Looking through them, she found a cabinet door and  became intrigued. Hearing Dante's statement, she looked at him and smiled broadly.

"That's awesome. I'm very happy for you!" Her curiosity too great, she turned back to the cabinet. She opened it, looked inside and saw a bunch of preserves. The scents filled her nose. One in particular stood out to her. She looked at the jars and bottles closely, each one uniquely labeled and from different years. Except for one. It had no label on it. She picked it up and looked at it.

"Couldn't be!" She said. She ran over to the mattress again and held the jar up in the light. It shined through the jar with an odd deep red color. It was like a jell, but it sloshed oddly when she moved it. Sniffing it, she smiled brightly and opened it.

"I LOVE these!" She exclaimed, pulling one of the odd little shapes out of the jar. It was red in color and looked like a strange little pepper of some sort. The sweet, yet spicy scent filled the room. She took it and threw it in her mouth, closing her eyes and swishing her tail happily.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled from the praise that Rose had given him.He turned to Alex with crimson red glowing eyes.“Want me to burn it to ciders?"he said with a small laugh.

LimitlessNikkie

I raised an eye brow "if I asked you to would you?" I asked siting down and pulling one of the stone tablets towards me tracing the etching with my fingertips lightly. My mind was doing cartwheels, the tablets writing style dated back from when I was made I couldn't really read it anymore but just seeing it brough back memories from a past I though long forgotten.

SxyCowgirl

"We should find out the purpose for this place. It could be that they simply collected them. Or perhaps someone much older lived her long ago. Perhaps even someone like one of us." She suggested. "These are peppers from my family's estate. My mother preserved them with lots of sugar. They were my favorite food as a child. She only gave them to a very few people as a sign of friendship and welcome."

LimitlessNikkie

"Most of these languages are lost to humanity, to me it's a good indication a vampire held residance here. No one else could read them." I said with a shrug remembering the huge libraries of lost literature hidden away and kept safe. Place I'd lived for long periods between stints in the human world.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and thought.“Probably not.This place looks as if it could be of some use."

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes and smiled "Then don't offer, a hundred year I could have demanded it of you and if you refused taken your life without anyone finding me in the wrong. You've entered a new world Dante best to learn the rules." I said with a playful wink tracing the etchings reluctant to let it go.

SxyCowgirl

Anger rose in Rose's throat and veins at her threat. She knew it was true, for the most part, but it bothered her greatly. Swallowing her anger, she decided to try to joke as well.

"And if you put an end to him, I'd have to put an end to you now wouldn't I?" She said, a mischievous but playful smile on her face.

LimitlessNikkie

"You could try." I said sweetly smirking lightly. I'd forgotten how protective some packs could be and how my minor warning could be interpreted but I wasn't about to be threatened. The though that she even though she could didn't sit well but I let the insult pass for the moment, it would help me learn anything about Dante if I hurt his...friend or what ever they were now. Besides I'd never met a threat but if he was to deal with other vampire and he would at some point it would be best if he knew the rules.

SxyCowgirl

She laughed lightly, trying to dispel the tension that had begun to build. "Hey. Would either of you like to try a pepper or two?" She said, offering the jar.

LimitlessNikkie

"No thank you." I said lightly turning away looking over the collection repressing a sigh I ran my fingertips over my cell phone knowing I should call this in. This was big, I could justify not calling in about Dante but not this. I would be in alot of trouble over this. I could call after we left but a selfish part of me wanted the credit of it. I sighed and decided to talk about it with them later when everyone wasn't already falsely mad, I though shooting Rose a look that was a cross between amused and annoyed.