Current Wants [FXF]

Started by saphireMARIE, April 12, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

My muse needs a bit of a kick up the ass, and these two stories sound so desirable to me right now! PM me if you're interested :)

~The Auction~

Content: Bondage to Extreme (depending on partner)

Scenario: After the uprising everything had changed, the rich ruled and if you didn't get money fast you were bought down. The hours you were forced to work were long and hard, not to mention that half the time the pay wasn't worth bothering. But if you didn't abide by the rules punishment was quick and harsh, often worth death purely for defying the Master or Mistress of your town.

Often young women and men were put in to auction by their parents at the age of sixteen, occasionally eighteen. Some were bought as maids, others sex slaves. They would be punished for disobeying and often severely hurt by their owner. But once they were under protection of the mistress or master nobody else could touch them without permission, for death was the punishment.

She was being put in to the auction that day, they had stripped her down and beat her when she tried to defy them. They humiliated her in the hopes of breaking her and then she was put in front of everyone... would anybody want to buy her?

Setting: Futuristic, Possible War Zone

Requirements: Dom character and female/futa character

Other info: I am looking to play the slave here, hopefully against an older character?

~ Boss by day, Bitch by Night. ~

Content:Bondage to Extreme

Scenario:She's the owner of the company you work at, and she’s a fucking bitch when she wants to be. If she wants you to do something it gets done otherwise you risk invoking the bitchiest woman you know. One day she forces you to go to an event with her after work; it’s to sell some of the products you make in the company. She flirts with everybody and gets them to you - the one who actually knows the product.

But after the event it’s clear you're both a little bit more than tipsy. She books you both in to the hotel, but there’s only one room with a double bed which you would need to share. Maybe now is the time to break your prudish bitch of a boss down, and make her yours.

Setting: Modern, Office.

Requirements: Dom Preferably.

Other info: I am looking to play the employer in this scenario.